There must be some way we can use this to fuck with people

There must be some way we can use this to fuck with people.

Please this thread is pointless

I fucking hate this shit. I've worn a couple safety pins on me every day for years because I work in costuming and they're super useful. Now everyone thinks I'm in on their stupid political bandwagon.

this is the joke already
this is just like the nazis marking the jews and making them use uniforms, but these morons are doing this on purpose, on their own
couldnt be more of a joke not even if they tried

You could start making tard noises if someone approaches you.

Oh, fuck, that's brilliant.

I concur.

Where I live that kinda shit gets you shot. Don't give spics and niggers a reason to approach you then mock them. That's how you die.

But there has to be a way we can trigger the average tumblrina.

I'm going to use one to pin a note to myself that says "fuck you and fuck your safe spaces".

I pin the holes in my jeans shut. Now what am I gonna use a fucking stapler.

There we go. Or "Welcome to real life, dipshit."

Keep using pins and be like "Lol, nope."

Shit user you're a fucking genious.
ANTI-saftey pin.. Instant ass kicking inbound.

Wear a paper clip... because paper clips hold white things together.

I feel we've reached the point that "virtue signal" is its own virtue signal.

Exactly. Except instead of identifying themselves as Jewish, they're identifying themselves as whiny pussies with skin as tough as wet toilet paper.

my sides!

Or just leave them alone. They've chosen to shut their fucking mouths and wear a safety pin instead. Sounds like a win-win to me. They get to send a message and we get to not have to hear them.

That's not antagonistic enough!

The safety pin was invented in 1894 by a white guy. Maybe mention that they are falling back on a CiS white male invention as their icon of hope yet again. #walterhunt #culturalappropriation

Oops, 1854

>Dont talk to me or my sons ever again

the punz

I think you missed the symbolism

Another idea from Europe that should have stayed there.