I voted for this guy to drain the swamp and fix the corrupt politics of DC

I voted for this guy to drain the swamp and fix the corrupt politics of DC.
Now he's filling his transition team with political elites and lobbyists.
Seriously what the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/videos/donald-trump-shifts-position-on-obamacare-in-60-minutes-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trumps been a con man for years, congrats on being so fucking retarded that you missed it.

::Triggering intensifies::

Of course he is. How are you even surprised?

So you honestly thought someone who doesnt know dick shit about politics wasnt going to surround himself with politicians?

>Trumpfags

Lets drain the swamp and fill it with my own scum

No you voted for IT cus you are a racist/sexist and xenophobic scared white euro american

Still better than jew puppet hitlary

dont worry in alternate universe america hillary did the exact same thing. youre not missing out anything over here trust me.

> Sup Forumstards trying to b8 so that that Trump fucking them over is overshadowed

It's so simple.. he'll say anything to anyone as long as it will get him what he wants in the end.Now that he has the power, he needs to back off on what he promised the angry, confused, white people, and start playing the politics game so he can effect the changes he wants that benefit him. That's all. It's all about him.

Op is a fucking idiot. "Better than hilary" give it a rest you imbred hick

cbsnews.com/videos/donald-trump-shifts-position-on-obamacare-in-60-minutes-interview/

Yet another post created by a liberal to stir up shit. Come on guy, we see through it. You think we don't already know how politics work?

This.
The great wall turning out to be a fence.
No ban on muslims.
No special prosecution team for clinton.
No congressional term limits.
What promise will trump keep?

Then why did all his supporters love when he said he'll drain the swamp?

Simple. You got keked. Kek is a trickster god. He is a frog god of the lulz. What pol and dumbfucks like you didnt realize is that when the curtain drops, the last laugh is on you so take a bow and enjoy what youve wrought.

But you dont know shit and it shows.

GTFO mobile poster. iPhones are for literal gaggots.

You say all like it's the opinion of every single one of us. Yes, I'm sure there were some hillbillys out there thinking shit was gunna change, but that's no different than the darkies that were thinking obamer was gunna pay all their bills. There won't be a wall, no one is getting deported, and women are still going to have all their rights. Business as usual. Calm the fuck down and realize the world isn't coming to an end.

Electing a shit stain does not make him less of a shit stain.

You are a goddamned retard, that's what

Thanks man

So what the fuck is the point of voting for him?

Lol counter current news is your source

his slogan was make america great again but he just wanted to keep everything the same?

better than hillary, still

no TPP

>not changing the filename to "skeletorandthefatman"

He's been selling snake oil the whole time. He reached out to the forgotten and disenfranchised of America with empty promises.

Mobile posters have a life, you fat sedentary fucks on the other hand...

MONEY

You goddamn idiot.

Do you even realize what kinda of campaign contributions oil companies give to people?

What did you fucking people ACTUALLY THINK that a president has any sort of power?

They are mascots, a face for congress and the senate.

They make the orders, and he goes on an executes the orders.

Presidents are just a personality, a celebrity to execute orders form other people.

The large percent of us that didnt vote have known for decades the peoples votes dont mean shit, the shit is already decided before the election.

They make a huge deal out of the campaign race so all you dumb fucks will forget that.

Americans are so fucking gullible, please nuke yourselves.

I would rather have a president that said he grabbed a few pussies (and how many of us can honestly say we've never said some sexist or racist shit) than a corrupt politition that not only does all the shit she did, but then lies under oath. And don't say where is your proof. It was presented and I'm not gunna sit here all day citing everything. Like anything else, fact check or take it as opinion, that's your choice. And mostly, I did my time in Iraq. I don't feel like going against Russia. I got kids now and I'd rather not have to eat them to survive during the impending nuclear apocolypse.

Jew puppet Trump is still Jew puppet.

>wall of schizophrenic text

Figures.

B-but m-maga?

He won't be.
He will be dead in 2 weeks tho

Well yeah, he's a Democrat, has been since forever. He couldn't run as a Democrat because their primaries are rigged.

Look at it this way: Red states finally got to vote for someone that isn't pathetic without pissing off their grampappy.

You got conned. Congratulations, you played yourself.

>ironically enough, the Trumpsters turned out to be the real cucks.
>mfw I don't know why I even worried

I dont care who he puts around him - what I hope is that, unlike the current establishment, he will get people to actually work and accomplish things on a day-to-day basis.

Congress has only been in session for 133 days this year - I would like to see that going up to a daily 6 hours schedule at a minimum and less influence placed on donor calls.

Bush took like 3 months per year vacation time, I would like to see that reduced, even Reagan had around 1 full year of vacation after his terms as president.

I dont think the problem is the political position of our government, rather the efficiency is what bothers me.

Yeah, but I'll bet their grandpappies are having a heart attack at the realization that they were conned.

This is the point pol says they were merely pretending to be retarded.

Contrarian autists never change.

lol

TTP is coming you dumb fuck

Maybe, if he doesn't toe the line and suck Pence's dick.

>actually expecting america to be great again
smhfam

not even day one user. way before day 1 given that he's still president-elect.

It's a result of the removal of the industrial and educational infrastructure of America. Bred to not be able to see through the smoke screen. One day, Rome will burn.

It was a misspelling. He meant to say Make America Jewish Again.

Well I know it's predetermined because I'm not stupid

Not everyone in America a fool

Hes putting in the worst of the neocon bush people and lobbysts in. How willfully naive and stupid do you have to be? Are you in for some kind of prize?

Not just insiders, he's brought America's Political Peeping Tom on board. The Moral Majority is rising again. It's still just as morally bankrupt as last time.

Nah, grampappy's team won, it don't matter none what they do, these'n folks 'r his team.

Have you considered bringing this to the attention of Fearless Leader's Twitter account? With enough of you chiming in, you just might get his attention.

Makes sense.

>I voted for this guy to drain the swamp and fix the corrupt politics of DC.
lol, if you were stupid enough to believe that, you definitely deserve the raping that he's about to do to your country.

Again, it doesnt matter as long as they actually sit down and get shit done rather than complaining about the size of the thumb in their asses.

As soon as the term limits hit, shit will get super rushed.

>>I know the best people, let me tell you my cabinet will have the best people you have never heard of, they are the best
>>Drain the swamp

>>Hires Sarah Pallin
>>Hires Chris Christie

Trumpsters got dupped hard lol

>b-but he listens to us...he cares about us personally

Fat chance, my dear literal angry autists. He never gave a shit about his voters. Means to an end. Now the real shit begins. Enjoy.

You're a special kind of gullible, desperate fool when you're anti-establishment vote is for the oldest, most established party.

He's the most pathetic thing around

So petty he can't even let hillary finish a fucking sentence.
His ego is so weak he has to constantly hate every class, race, religion he can

Eveything about him is weak and pathetic

Not to mention the cabinet positions his children will get.

Did not read thread but serious OP? what did u expect lol....

Continuing the plan for a new american century is whats being discussed to be rammed up our assholes. Keep dreaming, user, reality is going to get real ugly.

I dont see how this is him changing his stance. He literally just backed up his original stance with how he intends to do execute.

Fucking kill yourself.

Election Hangover, US-Style:
Shillarians get run over in the streets during protests, Trumpkins shed tears for having been betrayed.

>derp
guess what, you ain't getting a new wall either.

This country has been reduced to a Saturday morning cartoon.

the only thing that will change is the name. He will probably change it into something like

>>making america great again trought trade and stuff.

And you will probably fall for it because you are just a bunch of gullible idiots. Just look at how many trumpers are even trying to make excuses to defend trump lol.

Here we have the eternal optimist. Cant stand your illusion crumbling around you? Lmao bet you kys before 2020, retard.

He literally said that there will be no point, no moment where any American goes without health insurance. He's going to rebrand Obamacare, it will still be Obamacare but with will be Obamacare (R) edition, so GOP twits will be over the moon that the GOP is FOR THE PEOPLE!

They don't offer Reading Comprehension in your school, do they?

>as long as they actually sit down and get shit done
the only thing they're going to "get done" is solidifying permanent GOP control so that no election can endanger their neocon elite club ever again. They don't want to drain the swamp. They just want to own the swamp.

So just because he plans on implementing a new system before removing the old, he is changing his stance?

lol good rebuttal. Off yourself millennial faggot.

>betrayed.
Not in the supreme court? Not on anything else so far?
tfw eurofags are even touched by Hillary's coughing.

>>trying to defend trump this much

Buyers remorse.

You know deep down that trump will fall in line with the political elites just like everybody else.

>>But muh Crucked Hillary

The whole idea that Trump isn't an elite is fucking ridiculous. This is a man who lives in a gold skyscraper with his name on it. How in the name of holy fuck, is this dude not a member of the elite?

More Libtards trying to find some solace in their defeat.

Remember; Russia is no longer the enemy, but one of the few allies that can stand against the intensification of Jihad.

These liberal idiots are trying to keep America vulnerable to Islam.

It's not too late, but we have lost 8 years in this battle.

>As soon as the term limits hit, shit will get super rushed.
Hahaha. What are you even talking about? If Congressmen are term limited they're ONLY going to be thinking about making some elite corporate interest group REALLY happy so they have permanent job security after they leave office.

His new system will be almost identical to obamacare and wont decrease insurance prices.

Thats a good one. Thanks friend.

TOP KEK
thinking trump will do this is delusional.

So youve seen the exact plan?

Have you been paying attention. TPP is officially scraped

what this guy said. however, when trump finds out he can't run things by decree like a ceo, he'll get bored and hand things off to careerist politicians.

Pol, nervous as fuck, is doubling down on their false hopes. Wonder how long until the trips for suicide on cam threads start popping up.

All these retards still reading mainstream media. He isn't even in office yet. At least let him get into fucken office lol.

Keep dreaming, you got conned again.

The Republicans couldn't find any WMDs, they can't find a decent presidential candidate. The one thing they seem to be great at is flooding the swamp.

And high treason, that whole compromising a CIA agent's cover to hurt her Democrat husband was high treason.

The troll (con)trolled y'all!

Wipe the sweat off your chins, fedora. Youre nervous and afraid. It shows.

Trump has endorsed many ideas of Ron, and if we show people's support for it we might just do it. Remeber that we appointed an orange businessman into the highest position of power my dude.

I can't wait to see this piece of shit destroy your shit hole of a country. You are getting exactly what you deserve.

Idiots everywhere

lol now youre straying from the topic. Good job. Just stop. You are making yourself look more retarded each and every post.

Calling all Trump supporters bigots and racists is like calling all Muslims terrorists. It's week fucking logic. Yes Trump used bigotry and racism to win some votes, but from my understanding a lot of supporters were overall just tired of establishment politics. Kek. Now Trump is filling his cabinet with the GOP establishment.

First action as president

Not even president

Fucking legend

Ive actually never owned a fedora, trilby, or any other autistic hat.

>No congressional term limits.
You know that shit would have required a constitutional amendment right? No way in hell it would have gotten the 2/3 majority in the house/senate to even be proposed let alone the 3/4 majority needed for state ratification.