I am asexual, never had an attraction to any sex, i masturbate once a week or so since it helps me relax...

I am asexual, never had an attraction to any sex, i masturbate once a week or so since it helps me relax, now tell me anons, is this a blessing or a curse.Also general love life thread.Tell me your stories

Tyler

Would rather not share the story since it's lame.

that's a curse. Sex is pretty great.

Share the story.
Anons don't get embarrassed.

Op here. Go ahead user

Alice

Well considering I have an insane sex drive, I literally have gotten off twice daily for about a year now. If I don't I feel tense or just overly aroused for no reason.

No

Mirjam

Which story? Ask me anything and i will answer

Hillary....even though I invested my time, money and soul to make things work; she just ended up being a liar and a cheater.

I went on my first date with a boy today and it was great His name is Chris and we talked for hours. I have always swooned over him and I asked him out a few days ago, and I am pretty happy.

Did he suck you off or did you suck him off?

Hillary, she got gyped by Sup Forums shitposting and forged wikileaks documents.

Trump is a racist, a rapist, a fool, anbd a corrupt 1%er.

"Mom"

Its been six years. I still think about her every day.

I hope everything will go fine user Most of women are really weird, thats why i rarely hang out with them.be strong user

I mean, he saved you from the draft but hey, that's none of my business.

Being aesexual must be a blessing because i just cant stop thinking of her, user. If there is any one thing that stops you from killing yourself, just think about how lucky you are you dont have the regret that everyone who has had someone leave them must have. My live is spent in drunken regret because of her. Good luck and godspeed OP, have a happy life.

I don't normally say im Asexual because of the way tumblr wrongly uses it. And in my case its a physical problem. But ive had so many people completely avoid me because im Asexual. I assume its because they think I dont want anything to do with sex, Which isnt true, id like to at least try it. But no one stays that long. So its a curse.

if thats all it took to derail hillary's campaign then she was a shit candidate destined for the bottom anyway. that's 1 turd that didn't float.

Is she your real mom or is this some weird kink

>implying there are female on the internet

Aye man, i see my friends freaking out with their partners, always asking me for an advice, being ultra happy at a single moment and then crying next one. I live an extremely happy life, go to work, play games, go out. theres not even a single thing i care about. I am 23 btw

ivanka when i shower.. invanka when i maga.. ivanka when i see donald.. ivanka trump.

She has decades of political experience. Trump made chinese clothes lines and maintain daddy's money.

i like her politititties, they're really spectacular for a mom of 3. milfamania.

The best thing i couldve done was ask for advice, so for the sake of your friends, just help them out

Good on you for avoiding the bullshit one of these relationships brings though

dara. shes garbage and a cunt. went on several dates and the one before where we were going to fuck she ghosts me. six weeks later she texts me with a phoney sob story. i pretty much said no time for your games but despite her being such a cunt, i really want to fuck her, if anything for closure. should i call her? text her for nudes, or just find a hooker and OD on heroin?

wtf i hate hillary now

Derek.
Derek IS a girl's name, right?

anonawife. got 'er drunk at the bar. she asked me to put it in 'er ass.

wish i could get 'er that drunk again.

Julia

Didn't think of one at all.
What the fuck happened, I was in love a couple of months ago.

Maggie.

Shy girl that may be into me. But she seems to have social anxiety so making progress is a pain.

Ideas?

Mikaela

yeah. hilldawg is only cool if you're down with the granny poo nanny like snoop d-o-double-roo-d-poo.

Sorry to break it to you but youre gay

I spent 8 months for one shy girl. My friends called her the fortress. If you think shes worth it go for it, but if it shows no progress after a month, just abandon it, trust me, i really would like those 8 months back

Sara, why? Are you fucking her, too?

Uh... Yea.
She is definitely worth it, but can't make progress.

Stuff that she does.

>She is shy, and kind of doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes.

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.

>Has sat next to me at random on several occasions.

Angie she's "Demi Asexual" no idea wtf it means but every time she sucks me off I feel my soul leave my body I have yet to fuck her but I will and I'll fuck the Asexual out of her.

Sandra.
Best part of my story: She doesnt seem to mind and still talks to me normally sometimes

Worst part: She got suspicious beacuse of my friends, and ended up finding out through fucking phone

It means she could want sex with the right person. It means shes hetero but wants to seem special

Up to you user, its your life after all.Ask her on a DATE, the word which will decide your future.if she accepts it, then for sure you know she is into you, if she rejects, then...idk user. More info? Women are weird anyway

Fellow asexual here. I lost sexual urges along with a few chunks of brain. It makes relationships a lot harder, so I tend to lean towards curse.

Miriam
She is beautiful, my friend wants to be her boyfriend, but she doesn't want him, i falled in love recently with her, but i don't want to lose my friend, so this is very difficult for me

Wtf do you masturbatore to if youre asexual? Lamps? City busses?

Well damn I guess I better fuck her right ha ha

I've known her since January, and I began talking to her in March/April.

We hung out once in April, and tried to meet up 3 times after. (busy with family or work) but we agreed to do something soon.

Fwiw, she never used the friend word with me.
Also I only have seen her talking to two people, and only in class for the most part

Buy her flowers
meet her parents
then all is set, just ask 'penis in puss puss?'

I'm ace too man. I just got out of a bad relationship, they kept guilt tripping me whenever i said no to sex. Making a point everytime I said no, to tell me that I was personally hurting them.

I still love em but I'm done beating myself up because they're insecure

Im Not OP, but i dont do it to anything in particular, its just the act and then its over.

Ask her out mate. then for sure you''ll know her intensions with you. Also age is needed, did she have a bf etc

Janie. She's okay.

Anna

Stefanie

As far as I know she's single, and hasn't had a BF at all. And we are both 20 (She does work two jobs, along with 7 classes)

I was thinking of taking her skating in a month or so, when classes end for winter

Carrie. I still remember that note you gave me. Ever since I made the wrong choice I feel like I've never been happy with where I ended up. You've moved on, moved out of the country, and I hope for nothing less than the best for you. I'll never forget you.

Up to you, email me at if you suceed svarog034 @gmail , i hope.everything goes fine. I often give advice like this on b. Made a dozen of friends. Gl fellow user

user....what is your name.....

I'm in bed atm, just email me for now, and I'll get back to you in the morning if I need more advice. Thanks

My email for Sup Forums is [email protected].

Patricia, co-worker of mine that I can't tell if she's dating some guy right now or not but she's super cute and wish I could grab her for my own interests in her.

If you're not attracted to either then what do you jerk off too? Rocks?

Sorry, I'd rather not share. Feel free to guess though.

Lucille, and no, she's not a fucking baseball bat.

Spiderman.

"When will spidey senpai notice me?" you ask?

Start posting spiderman pictures and you might find out!

Kaylee

i work with her and over the past few months we've started talking and ive hung out with her a few times over the past few weeks but now shes now she got back together with her old boyfriend, was i being delusional thinking i had a chance?

im sorry i should know not to do that ... im sorry

Nah Micholash Cage bread now blow bitches