S/fur bondage edition

s/fur bondage edition

bamp

you monster

thread was started a little early

Like with CRISPR?

yeah, not that I have the best grasp on the subject

all about them directed double strand breaks mang

anyway the goal would be to combine a more advanced editing process (something big enough to edit more information at a time) and tissue growth/surgery to make people into more interesting thing

Tunnel Snakes Rule!

worth a try, I guess

hhmmmm something is wrong with that pic....

I wonder what......

WTF ALEX JONES IS DANCING WITH HOT NAKED CHICKS I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES HOW DOES HE DO IT!

Okie

female artica is ok to me.

are you suggesting that Alex Jones is a tentacle monster?

KYS faggots

KYS faggots.

>filename
You aren't mous...

Okay, so are you wanting to give people odd surgeries to make them furries or are you suggesting making chimeras?

for a good furry I think you'd need
a little of column a
and a little of column b

furries ultimately, less extreme changes along the way

>a little of column a
>and a little of column b
I feel a disturbance in the force.

You sleepy?

>:O

Ok. Nighty night, E.

>tfw you will never fuck a big cat

Oh nooooo
Wolfy's Down! MEDIC!

You will, someday.
Have cheetah tits.

heh it got vaporized

....que?

I hope so.

Okay, so the feasibility of that matched with the large moral lines it would be overstepping may be your biggest crux. Genetics typically works through generations, so other than cosmetics or some forms of strange hormone therapy, I'm not quite sure you have something to peruse. As far as creating chimeras, that is a ethical nightmare that will destroy your business even before it starts. We live in a world where people are so against human cloning that most countries outright ban the practice. To take that and then add the immoral proposal of creating semi-human life that may suffer greatly will probably get you in even more trouble. While I think some of us have the dream of being a furry or having furry characteristics, it won't work like that.

Ah damn, who gave him a lobotomy?

Lurking.

Hey hey

technically anyone who's received a bone marrow transplant is a genetic chimera

also there isn't currently any federal regulation against human genetic engineering - most of the research is just focused on curing genetic diseases rather than giving people floof

I honestly don't think the genetic engineering approach to making furs is viable though - would take a loooot of human test subjects to work out the kinks....

the idea was to combine both, produce a new life form, charge people to become it, their offspring would be the new creature

meanwhile it would all build slowly, first stages are obviously medical advantages, cures for serious conditions, then cosmetic changes that already exist in people (sex changes, metabolism changes, height, etc), then individual traits people might want, then the good stuff.

also lurking