myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you

>Shane Dawson
kek

>>Shane Dawson
He's literally the only one i know in that pic

Then I win.

I have no idea who any of these people are.

Is that Norm on the far right(thus signifying his political bent, also)?

Am I supposed to know who these people are?

I recognize none of these people :o)

>Look this up on imdb
>JJJ is in it
>Reasonably expect universal approval from Sup Forums
>But there is only tumbleweed
>Consider starting 'how do we save Sup Forums' thread as an urgent response
>Post this nonsense instead

Oh come on, I'm sure all you newfriends recognise pic related from the cast :^)

Cancer. Pure cancer.

Oh god is that who I think it is?

cringe-core

A simple documentary covering all the real retards of the internet would a thousand times better.

Yes, that is your wife's lightskinned son on the far left, already outearning you and being more successful at life
>And you work a 60 hour week to keep the lil bastard in headshots

Oh yeah? I know negative amount of people there and also my IQ is 73

I hope CWC is in it.

The ironic thing is that putting in this fucking autistic monstrosity would make a brilliant movie. They just need to let him off the leash on set and watch him work his magic.

I'm rooting for a performance from these double act Aristocrats

Thought I read JJL, and got excited.

I don't know a single person on this poster and I've been using youtube everyday since 2005

Who the fuck is "Jordyn Jones" and why is she billed higher up than Missy Pyle?

i hope fred is in it

First day? ;^}

Fuck I thought this was some "Not Another Teen Movie'' or ''Scary Movie'' type of thing until I realized the people ARE actually e-celebs (at least the 2 I recognize)

I wish I was as high as you are right now ;_;

I don't even know why she'd be in it, whatever

>Amanda cerny

>this fucknugget missed the major monetization of youtube

so glad

Am I supposed to know who that is? She looks like the dumb cunt that lives down the street that's always selling lemonade. She calls it something else though.

Do you realise how much money he moorhens off his father, user?

It's bait within memes, wrapped in rich layers of irony
>And I love it Maggle!

The bigger problem is that youtuber and viners are pretty much the only one to make truly original films. I mean they probably aren't good, but they are original.

obby

Interested as to how you would weave these into the larger narrative
Pls ban evade and discuss

I'm assuming this is some youtube whore but literally who are these people

Seriously

She is just a viner. Well she is an ex playboy model who started doing "comedy" on viner. I don't really find her funny, but I've been told by females she is. She not even the most popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5VlkSI4ErU

>Look this up on imdb
>No Banji related cast
Are you posting in the right thread, m8?

Probably not, because it seems it's filled with facebook shits like you

>imblying I know enough people to justify having a jewbook account

L E L
E
L

Nah

This is Shane Dawson's 2nd film. The Smosh guys, Roosterteeth, Grace Helbig, Freddie Wong all have films. Hell even the asian girl from the end of Ant man ( Anna Akana) Just released a major film. All these films are orginal stories. While Hollywood churns out remakes, reboots and sequels

Nicely done, sir
Never saw Smiley, how was it?
And to further nail my question down, how would these new untested stories juxtapose within the traditional narrative needed to sell a movie to the mass market?

>you can make money from being this banal

>generic white """people"""

>If you are a titted imbecile

Before I enlarged image I thought

>"Oh shit a zany comedy making fun of e-celebs and how vapid their appeal is, how retarded the entire YouTube sensation thing is, this could the e-celeb equivalent of making fun of the fashion industry in zoolander."

Then I enlarged the image and realised its one of those shit films Shane Dawson keeps trying to make, it's going to be shit, nobody will watch it, because why would they? He needs to give up on making it to Hollywood, he has so little self-awareness and he has an inflated sense of self-worth, it's fucking ridiculous.

>Not a single POC
Ugh.

We're not allowed to laugh at their foibles any more, user
>muh progressive society

>Posting the worst banji
Take that chimp somewhere else

That is an interesting question. I don't think they are really made for the mass market. The movie in OP's picture is a great example. Neither you or I will pay to watch it, but plenty of the 7 million people who follow Shane Dawson will pay to see it. Add two very popular viner. The movie pays for it's self.

Also here is the trailer for the movie

youtu.be/Dyd2Gp8UvGE?t=12s

If there were POCs in the movie you'd be like "so progressive, diversity sure makes movies better". Because there aren't any, the SJW boogieman in your head is criticizing it.

You just can't win with you people, it's political incorrectness gone mad.

Also remind me of a Christopher Guest film.

>we are halfway through 2016

>TFW no H3H3, JonTron, FilthyFrank, idubbz, Maxmoefoe, and Howtobasic feature length movie.

I'd actually be interested in a howtobasic movie, I mean the others would just make a generic youtuber cancer movie but a howtobasic movie would have to be either one of the best movies ever or, more likely, awful in epic proportions.

Busy getting sued.

Every word of this is true

I remember being 14 and liking "edgy" youtube "humor."

How's your summer break been?

>Doesn't like Lexee
18+ kid

>Liking a chimp faced kid that goes to Coachella to get stretched
Even the other blonde whore is a superior choice, get some taste

If you have ever liked jackass then you have no room to talk. Filthy frank , idubbz, Maxmoefoe, Howtobasic are pretty much the jackass crew of YouTube. I'm 23 and think their entertaining. Not laugh my fucking ass off funny, but their funny

Thoughtful answer. I guess that demographics are so precise now, you can appeal to a decent percentage of one performer's jewtube audience, over having to market to a more general audience, to achieve a projected profit margin
You're now my favourite user, and I will be sure to consult you first in all future threads, danke

feel free to die

>If you have ever liked jackass then you have no room to talk

Not really. Jackass was about friends hurting each other. That humor wasn't for everyone, but whatever. Filthy Frank, idubbbz, Maxmoefoe, and Howtobasic is nothing but 'le randum edge xD nigger! faggot! retard! eydaspretygud!'
It was funny when I was younger.

I c u also subscribe to Lexee's youtube ;^)

>we are over halfway through the 2010s

Ye, we're all walking towards our graves and the 90s are ever further away. How very sad.

'S bleak, nigga

Nope i just like larsen

Your a good man to be able to 'look past' her crippling astigmatism, user *_*7

>tfw Sugar n Spice Crew

This looks to be a thoughtful drama, provoking many existential questions

is that bribri's new project or am I thinking of something else?

It certainly is. Looking forward to seeing how she's matured as an actress since TWD

well I think her maturity level is definitely enough to fulfill this role. Although it looks like the role and her maturity level might not be such a good fit ; it being a family drama type film.

>this is considered comedy AND it has a large audience
End my suffering kill me by any means

Sure, but at least she's now edging toward the hedonistic sister roles anticipated by her turn in True Detective
But, as you point out, how much coming of age comeliness can be portrayed in a Jennifer Garner led pseudo-religious study?
>fingers crossed, however x(-_-)x

Original =\= good

Death by snu-snu suit ya?

Not the point being discussed, m'potato

It was implied
But I guess autism doesn't allow any ability to recognize social intricacies

I'd prefer it was quicker

The implication has purely been drawn by your own inexperience in dialogue
Keep speaking tho, we know it's time to listen

Most of them are really shitty though.

Roosterteeth and Freddie Wong can honestly make semi-decent films compared to the rest of them though. They're not good but they're not bad either.

Best I can do is thrice as quickly feat. armpit vagina-boon

Forgot pic :^)

Don't waste energy friend keeping them crossed as I dont get the vibe form the trailer that this production will show us bri's true potential as an actress. As you implied, there will have to be other works in the (hopefuly) not too distant future that will show us that.

Is it your dubs or command of euphemism which have charmed me so?
Regardless, I think the next five years are bound to yield some mouthwatering developments, in career terms, and I like to stay optimistic and hope the Brib's will uncover and reveal more of her dramatic assets as we move forward

So where is Tonetta? Is Masaokis or SCM in this or is it a piece of shit flick?

He had a tv show, tshirts at hot topic, guest starred in 2 major ten sitcoms, and 3 movies, he's probably fucking loaded from it regardless.

Not only that but now he has a normal vlogging YouTube now with 2million subs, which he probably makes a good buck off of as well. youtube.com/watch?v=__TncxgM7JY

wordsmithing aside, on a more mundane level, is that saxon or bri? I know they look similar in some photos but that really looks like saxy. (I know I said no wordsmithing but that one was too easy)

Also I realize now I have to start a folder for these talented diverse actresses.

JJJ?

This is BriBri, Robert Ripley, she continues to develop her talents at a breathtaking pace catching up to Saxon's prowess ever quicker

Would encourage you to start a folder for aesthetic appreciation of such axiomatic acting enchantresses
>Whatever gets you thru the night, it's alright, it's alright

Welcome newfriend, enjoy your stay
Pls feel free to lurk moar and learn about board culture

I don't know if she'll ever match Saxon's physical reality, but after watching her youtube videos, she's already way ahead of her in mental and acting measurements.

Ya, definitely starting an archive. I honestly guess I figured she just wouldn't do much after TWD so I never bothered before.

jontron and filthyfrank are the only good ones and they stopped being good after 2014.

This is what i was thinking. Why the fuck aren't they making THAT movie?