Anyone here used CRAIGSLIST for pucci? Gay or straight? How do i do it whilst keeping clean? Are semi bbw's ok?

Anyone here used CRAIGSLIST for pucci? Gay or straight? How do i do it whilst keeping clean? Are semi bbw's ok?

Do it to suck cock.
Don't meet anyone dirty looking.

Is it weird asking for their medical details? I dont want hiv or something

Dude if that chick is on Craigs I'd fuck the living shit out of her. OP grow a pair and titty fuck that ham monster immediately

Always look for the mw4m sections. The couples are more likely to be real. There you will be more likely to find a cuck or hot wife situation. I have met 2 couples there both looking for long term bulls/lovers. Being experienced in the lifestyle they got checked regularly unless they had a committed long term partner. A month in I got tested and once we all knew we were clean we started to go bare back. Good times had by all.

Hiv can be present and undetectable for up to 6 months. Why the FUCK would you do bareback???

What part of regularly tested do you not understand?

What part of UNDETECTABLE do you not understand???

Up to 6 months
Tested regularly
Regularly
Wtf do you think I'm talking about? Once a year? This ain't my first rodeo chief. I've been a long term bull for 3 different couples over the last decade.

Craigslist works but is very hit and miss.
You're normally better making your own ads and refreshing it every 2 days or whatever it is to the top of the list. Obviously do it from a throwaway email that doesn't matter.
If you're looking for dudes, that's ridiculously easy.
Some very common sense tips just in case:
>like above, disposable email, but never give out personal info.
>be ready for spam, it's normal, don't click anything you fucking retard.
>if sharing nudes, don't have your face in it. You'd be surprised the amount of people that just collect as many nudes as possible, most will repost them elsewhere. If you're into that, then ok.
>like someone else said, the MW4M are often more legit, but still hit and miss and they will usually demand a lot more info from you (with good reason). There are better places (that cost money) for that kind of thing tho.
>don't go anywhere too sketchy (duh)
>use a rubber no matter what, seriously. (also duh)
>get a fake number instant messaging app in case the person you're talking to is weird/crazy/aids/black
>fat chicks are definitely easier to fuck but keep in mind there are 1289718927 other dudes ready to fuck them as well
>make your ad specific and not too cute, not too long, and try to appear confident and friendly
>do not be deterred because it won't be instant sex unless you're looking for a guy. Be ready to have to repost several times before some real hits, and then even more.
>anyone asking for party favors or PnP (party&play) is either a hooker or a methhead, or both. goes for couples as well.
>same for anyone asking for a donation (duh)

TLDR: be patient, don't give out personal details, use condoms always no exceptions

What about milfs

worked out okay for me. mostly fucking white wives and girlfriends in front of their cucks- learned to ignore them watching

What about them? If you mean how to get milfs specifically, pretty much the same as another female. You'd honestly have better luck at a grocery store or something than craigslist, but that's just my opinion.
As far a craigslist milfs, you'd still want to make an ad yourself. Any female, milf or 700lb black girls, are going to get 1290812089 replies to their ad and you'll be just another faggot to them. Doesn't mean it won't happen, but usually your own ad is easier/better.
Past that, however, I'm not sure if just a normal ad looking for a female is best for milfs, or specifically saying you're looking for an older woman and highlighting how young you are. Sorry.
You could try it both ways, just try not to look like you're samefagging as too many posts by the same dude right next to each other just looks desperate and no female likes that.

Nah i prefer older women myself. I figure that they would be less in demand since most craigslist users prefer 23 yr olds than a 45 yr old for example.

okcupid or POF better for milf hunt, lot of 40 plus lonely moms just looking for fun

I dug around a bit once out of interest (and cause, you know, I was horny). It was 100% scams trying to get you to sigh up to some sort of website.

>get regularly tested
>find out you have HIV
>but I get regularly tested?

I'm curious about anons who are in the wife sharing communities as bulls. Do the cuckold couples only prefer well hung guys, or do average dicks suffice as well?

Isnt that more professional tho? They are hardly like craigslist IM SO HORNY XXX ads. Like you cant have a quick fuck with them

in my experience (about 12 years), the cucks like seeing their women with well hung guys

you kinda can hit'em up on their ad, exchange numbers and get a feel if they are looking for casual fun, usually one or two meetings a lot are looking for fun, but dont want to be on craiglist (due to it being well,craiglist)

So youre saying there's a chance?
I wish I could transform my 6 inch dong into a 9 inch ding-dong.

Anything with a vagina is in high demand. You must not understand the internet or craigslist. There are ao few real females on there the ones who are a rare resource.

always a chance! one of the few times its good to be black

Thanks for keeping the hope alive man.

Where should I start (besides craigslist)? Any suggestions or tips?

haha wow you sound like what i have done. props user. glad there is someone like me out there.

Alright now how do I order a "body rub"

backpage.
Make sure to google their phone number first, make sure they have reviews. Don't go anywhere shady.
I know asian massage parlors are really popular but no experience with those.

what if they make house calls? I lock shit up. too risky still?

if you are lucky, it will be an on going thing, have a few steady couples i meet up with weekly, the ladies get more comfortable with someone they know

Not sure, never did that, sorry.
I'd imagine, especially if they have a ton of reviews, that it would be fine. Many won't do outcalls unless it's to a hotel, others may have a verification process to make sure you're ok.
I think I'd be wary of one that was willing to come to your house without knowing you, but I don't know past that. Sorry dude.

its cool thanks for the advice friend.