Currently watching Dave Chappelle on SNL. I can't believe how bad he is doing

Currently watching Dave Chappelle on SNL. I can't believe how bad he is doing.

How do you have Dave Chappelle, the weekend after a Trump win, and fail this bad comedy?

East coast? shit starts at 10:00 PT for me

Ok, now we're getting good. Mocking the election.

Chris Rock showed up and he's riffing on her with Dave. He's doing great.

Walking Dead skit now. Brought in the Player Haters and a bunch of other Chappelle characters.

And it just went downhill... I'm giving it one more skit and if it isn't funny, calling it a night.

Yup

Weekend Update. Last chance.

His monologue was great what the fuck are you even talking about?

So far thats all thats funny, didnt like the Hilary char. Singing cohen

That was terrible. They couldn't make one joke at all.

Weekend Update is shooting 1 for every 5 jokes. And they're also hyping Hillary still.

Havent watch snl in so long. Daves go so i give it a shot. THIS FUCKN SUCKS

Scratch that. One joke for every 20.

That's it. I'm done.

3 skits in and barely anything funny. How do you do this bad with Dave Chappelle after an election?

I ment the old school chapelle skit with the walking dead. Everything else fuckn sucks. Now i know why i never liked this show. Im going back ro watch the third reich on history channel. Thats more funny then this shit

Oh, yeah. The Walking Dead skit had a bad finish, but it was good. The part with Chris was decent. All the others fell flat.

Black people aren't relevant any more.

Their humor is played out, just like their music. They've clung too tightly to their cultural identity.

Trips never lies. Come on the third reich is on lets watch it together

And i got dubs to so i command yall to watch the third reich on history, they just fucked up warsaw

and one to spare

SNL can make the funniest people unfunny.