Hey b, im an illegal immigrant. what the fuck do i do when trump gets in office?

hey \b\, im an illegal immigrant. what the fuck do i do when trump gets in office?

keep picking lettuce and shit and keep your head down dumbass. One day, our brown revolution will come. And it will have shitty music and women with moustaches and it will be terrible

I hope you get deported

fuck off back to mexico

Become legal. Or gtfo

dye your hair blonde and get an orange tan then claim to be his long lost brother dolan trump

Ondele amigo!

I'm sorry but you have to go back

Sorry you have to go back

>\b\
>not Sup Forums

KYS faggot

be nice he uses windows

you must go back, but come back legally if you want

You know how long and stupid it is to get citizenship?

Suicidebomb Hillary and Obama!

Just sit around and do nothing. Trump has made clear that his priority is to go after illegal immigrants who have committed crimes / especially violent crimes. And he will surely have his hands full with that. I think if he starts deporting violent criminals, some of his critics might say "hey, that's actually not a terrible idea."

Problem previously was, we send a violent criminal back to Mexico. they are under no obligation to put them / keep them in jail. Much cheaper to just send them back to US and make it our problem again...this is why many times US decides that if the illegal criminal is in OUR jail, at least we know where they are. This is why the wall is so integral, if you send them to Mexico and they have to actually stay, that become's Mexico's problem not ours.

Just chill. Both Trump's "Muslim" plan and his "Deport illegals" plan are nearly impossible to actually implement. They will almost certainly only deal with people that make themselves obvious targets through criminal behavior.

that's the attitude that will get you deported

Become a legal citizen.

Get the fuck out of our country you illegal wetback burrito eating border hopping fucker.

Trump said there will be a huge door, and he will make it very easy to get US citizenship. Unfortunately he also said "you have to go back" first.

There are Mexican Embassy's all over the US however...this should be the same as being on Mexican soil. I personally think that should count.

I'm speaking from personal experience, faggot.

Illegal immigration is a crime

Coffee

I want off Mr. Trump's Wild Ride!

Nothing.

He's backing down on all his bullshit campaign rhetoric already. Nothing will change. You'll be fine.

impregnate as many white girls as you can

Invest in wall climbing gear, you filthy spic