I can't believe how stupid you guys are, especially the degenerates that browse Sup Forums...

I can't believe how stupid you guys are, especially the degenerates that browse Sup Forums. just a bunch of misogynistic pricks that voted for trump. now the whole country will be in shambles. how am I going to live a rape-free life and have my free speech. you bunch of racist pigs. i'll start.

>be fem, be latino, be 2 weeks ago
>major head on collision because of some redneck jew wanted to drive like the need for speed.
>lose consciousness while being trapped in the car
>EMT arrives and they required a rape contraption to free me from my entrapment, holding me in my car without my consent and consciousness
>they see that I was going into shock and begin to do CPR
>passers by and onlookers came to gather around me
>I awoke to people surrounding me with my shirt off except for my bra
>They have told me that they gave me CPR to bring me back to life
>felt a sign of relief but at the same time disgusted
>A man just violated me, I was unconscious and he took advantage of my body while I was unable to consent.
>sure it was great of him to have saved me but at the same time this is RAPE
>he ripped off my shirt, touched my boobs, and pressed his lips against mine, AGAINST MY WILL
>I feel so disgusted, he was shameless and applauded a hero instead of being called a rapist
>I was discharged from the hospital with bruising and facial swelling from being hit by the airbag
>still more psychologically traumatized by this man's action, and no one seems to think it is a serious issue
>I am going to find this man and sue him for raping me

anyone that does not feel that this was rape is part of the problem, being blinded by rape culture and being a rape apologist. I hope that this man pays for it and gets 10-20 years in prison. When I say that I have been raped, it is rape and end of discussion. I hope I will be doing good to the millions of women out there that feel the same way I felt. I hope this case makes them feel empowered and can finally stand up to the corrupt society.

OP here, I will not degrade myself and prove that I am a female and show my tits.
don't try to insult me with your immaturity

oh, this thread again.

>CTR working overtime

kill yourself faggot

Either troll or dumb. Or both. Tits AND gtfo.

Rape is in more than 75℅ of the cases commited by muslim immigrants, be happy, Trump will reduce immigration of islam so you get raped less.

i hope someone rapes you

Its actually sad how even thought this is obvious bait there are crazy bitches who believe in this bullshit

You lost me at misogyny. Hillary's loss is proof that you entitled cunts have stripped that word of all meaning.

Kill yourself you fat tumblr cunt.

I'm not a feminist. I have no need to be. I'm a self sufficient, skinny woman who has a great job. I don't think men are evil because I'm not a petty little bitch that wants privileges and not equality. Suck my non existent dick.

this is my thread and it is a feminism love thread. if you don't like it you are welcome to leave. don't you just love your freedom.

Didn't read. Tits or gtfo

Trump is such a problem, totally

We also have the constitutional right to say whatever the fuck we want

Mom?...is that you?