No alcohol thread ? alcohol thread. what are you fags drinking tonight ? Pic related, its better than fireball tbqh fam

No alcohol thread ? alcohol thread. what are you fags drinking tonight ? Pic related, its better than fireball tbqh fam

bumping for drunk

ayyeee wassup, sippin some titos vodka. my favorite

nice dubs fag

just pour some 18 yr old Macallans into a lowball and leave the candy flavored booze to the fags and hipsters

New Amsterdam vodka. Decent stuff. Fuck im an alcoholic but hey its not too bad yet so i guess im fine. How is everyones evening? What are yall up to? Im wearing a dark blue 80s double breasted power suit and tie with a cowboy hat whilst playing with my carcano and Remington 870 (ammo in car of course im not retarded).

tis all i had left to drink, killed all the other bottles. not a fan of cinnamon liquor at all but this shit is betty gud

op here, getting drunk and watching viceland. nights been good, chillin. gonna smoke a fat j shortly. and then play some vydia games on pc.

This, faggot OP

where my drunk niggers at

what flavor of new amsterdam are you drinkin, my nigga?

OH SHIT NIGGER IM DRINKIMG THAT TOO

Aye not bad is it ? surprisingly plesant.

This shit right here.

more of a drug addict than an alcoholic, drugs make you feel way better anyways, and you can shoot them

OP here, where you guys from im curious.
Florida fag, just moved here.

i actually moved here cuz i was a drug addict fam.
benzos are my favorite. been sober off hard drugs for around 6 months. and i wasnt just on benzos thats forsure lmao.

bump

dont let the tread die fags

Coke and rum im down half a bottle of Captain Morgan boys and I ain't stoppin

Yea, but a bit too much cinnamon for my taste so i'm chasing it with cream soda lol

having some gin :D

Rainier beer.

Go Cougs.

im chaseing it with sweet tea lmao, its all i have

what type of gin fam ?

keep goin my nigga!

How much was it?

post your favourite beer Sup Forumsros

How much should i chug i wanna chug just fuck me up fam

This shit is fucking delicious, pretty much grabbed it at random at the ABC and I am pleased

Vodka and beer to end a tiring day

Ayyy

Am drunk 8 shots of don q no chaser

i bought the fatass 1.75L bottle, i think it was $30 something dollars maybe close to $40. but titos is by far the best non flavored vodka.

New Amsterdam Vodka, pretty good for $16 a handle/

chug to the top of the letter F my nigga, ill chug with you

new amsterdam is my go to flavored vodka when i cant get ciroc. what flavor my nigga ?

this. it's not spectacular tbh

Shit i fucked up

Just plain, if the flavored ones are 80abv then fuck it I'll try it.

i like the red berry, or the pineapple. and yeah im 99% sure they are

Hell yeah i couldnt tell how full/empty it was from the angle of the pic you took. my bottle is almost empty but that wont stop my from drinking my brothers titos lmao.

bump for drunk niggas

Ur a drunk nigga user...

Jack is masterrace

never had it, was it expensive? also dubs checked fag

i plead the 5th my nigga

op here nigger, if you like jack try the tennessee fire shit. i dont like cinnamon liquor like i said but this is dank i must say

>lil faggy bracelet
>haha i drink JD boyz
>i hope ppl like me for this

side note im drinking some Molson Canadian while situated in yucky ass australia

$6 never got me so drunk jesus

Random poster reporting in, shit is confirmed dank AF.

But tonight it's all about the appletons, gota some bacardi white rum when that runs out. I'm building a laser engraving machine while shitfaced, fuck it feels good.

op here, cheers from the other side of the world fag

much better than fireball right? and i cant even comprehend how hard you just made that sound lmao. way over my drunk head m8

k

nigger bump nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Get gud scrubs...

Just got a handle of titos for $30. Best unflavored vodka, for a good price

op here, any drunk niggers want to play overwatch and or bf1 ?

user do you ever catch gay feelings for another user cause i'd really love to cuddle with you right now and idc if you're a 40 year old man that jerks to anime i just wanna cuddle u know
No homo

no doubt homie, 100% agree.

also nice dubs fag

sorry user not drunk enough for that shit. 20 year old non gay fag here

You wanna play tf2

Its ok user we can stick to interpersonal insults and slapstick humor

Yo nigga chu want to buy a couch?
I ain't gay or no shit, but let me suck yo dick

shhhiiddd homie tf2 is ight havent fired it up ina fat minuite too not drunk to install that shit rn. what about left for ded 2 nigger

ill start with calling you a nigger fag, nigger fag

I'm drinking cum.

nice dubs fag, checked

you should hangout with

Been sipping el presidente brandy all night, off a few xans as well. Feeling great. Hows everyone doing?

i dont have LEFT 4 DEAD nigger im broke af shit its aight, we got this thread tho

how endearing, i love it user

op here, doing good fam. would kill for some fuckin xans m8. enjoy that shit for me. nights goin strong. this is my first post on Sup Forums that hasnt gotten 404'd. guess its because its not based off drugs lmao. hows your night fag ?

I normally see this posted already. I gave up drinking this evening. Kinda wasn't feeling the inevitable hangover.

shit my nigger might hop on tf2 with you in a bit, its still installed on one of my gaming pc's. just need to get more drunk and stoned

i feel you fam, its a sat so i guess thats an excuse to get faded for me.

Drunk confession (amen): i have awful social anxiety and isolate my NEET ass 24/7 but when i'm not sober i'm the exact opposite of that and i feel normal...free to be myself. Am i an alcoholic?

see kinda drunk my bad

Not bad brother not bad at all. Put some Mac Demarco on sittin alone relishing the solitude and feeling the loneliness. Yet it never beats by
Being fucked up and havin Sup Forumsros to talk to.

not sure would prob have to know acouple more things about you fag you feel me. but i see you as a social drunk forsure which isnt a bad thing.

OP again, i got you fam lol, what kind of xans you on my nigga? what mg so i can relate. Personal fav for me is yellow bars, or just footballs

bump for op not being a fag

Oh boy you no idea. I took two hulk bars and holy shit I have no idea how I'm still here. When I take pics with my camera the file size is too large but I've finished off half a bottle of El presidente brandy and dripped both bars. I feel horrible that I can't show the bottle it's so beautiful.

lmao not a fan of greens fam. ive been taking xans for about 4 years sadly. hence why i moved to florida to get sober. been sober for 6 months. still love xans tho. anyway, one time i took six green hulks and didnt feel a thing for hours, went over to a homies house smoked and took a shot or two any they finally kicked in. by that time i went home and went to sleep.
m8.... the next fuckin day i woke up so xanned out, and i had to go to work, i didnt show up cuz i wouldve gotten fired but lesson learned. i no longer like green hulks lmao. cheers m8

Vodka flavor

so, no flavor?

Fuck I feel blessed that I don't have wprk tomorrow because I wouldn't be able to function. Just one of those nights where a good session of solo getting fucked up was necessary. How bout you brother how's your night goin? No xans but I'm sure ypure still feelin grands.

vodka flavored vodka. i bet thats ight. what are you chaseing with fag

op here nice dubs fag

What part of florida? Jax here
>also pic related im buzzed rn

Water bc im straight edge

Let's be real here. Chasing is for pussys. That burn is there so you know why you're drinking. Covering it up is only cover9nv up reasons for drinking in the first place. I mean no disrespect just how I feel bout chasers.

nights going good, about to smoke my last J. one shot of the JD cinnamon shit left about to hop on the titos vodka. feelin sorta buzzed but i have a serious tolerence to anything that gets a person fucked up lol. overall good night. haveing fun interacting with people. trying to not be a fag op you know what im sayin

/Pill/fag here, i enjoy benzos and morphine, I've always wanted to iv morphine but havent yet

op here, depends on the liquor and setting fag.

Honestly like mixing drinks with jack like coke or dr pepper is the shit man

just moved to wesley chapel, pretty much a tampa fag you feel me m8, hows your night goin?

I understand completely. Personally never had the balls to resort to being an op due to the faggotry but the social interaction obviously makes it worth it.

Am currently having water, have drank two mixed drinks and 2 mini beers with liquor 43