>>711527876

and some of you retards thought Sup Forums had no effect on the election lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's what I've been saying the whole time to these morons. Dumb rednecks.

It proves that whites are indeed NOT the superior master race.

I googled it, it's real.

Sup Forumslack here, we absolutely did. I'd go as far as to believe that he wouldn't have won without us and (I guess) Reddit too

wow... they were all just literally shilling for dumb black fat whore.

WEW

Our wonderful queen Katrina must have been redpilled by

well you got paid, and that's all that matters.

>wow... they were all just literally shilling for Jews.

Fixed that for you.

Are you retarded?

She went fucking Meta. She just had to go fucking Meta. Why must the newfags kill the board?

No, I'm not retarded. You're the one who's retarded, retard.

That too.

I wonder how Sup Forums lives with themselves. Now knowing that they were working for Israel, the whole.

Or maybe 'jew' is the new 'cool' on Sup Forums...

alllllllllll of that shitposting. confirmed for shilling. every single pro-trump post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. they got paid.

pretty shitty

Sup Forums is mostly Jews, JIDF.

>Jews make threads like this
You see how it says "pit races against each other." Only Jews do that. That's how they've always divided and conquered, using other people's political and racial hatred to fight each other while they secure more power.

It's sad really. Doesn't say much for the intelligence of white people, yet they're the only ones always claiming superiority.

Go away tumbler niggers.

THESE FUCKERS FROM Sup Forums NEED TO REMEMBER THEIR PLACE ON Sup Forums!

look at you liberal scum spaming with your CAP locks. Get off Sup Forums. go back to tumbler.

Embrace feminism

Kinda lost all hope in whites a long time ago. Even that faggot from stormfront, a known race-mixer/pedo.

You've got that right @ Sup Forums being mostly JIDF.

sad commentary on the dumbshit supporters who thought trump was different. just another establishment zionist GOP jew hack

how did they not see that though? I've known that since day 1. I mean kuschner lol...

That only corellates crime rate with population density. Fuck off with your propoganda.

I'm a Trump supporter but I don't believe in that Jewish conspiracy crap.

lib cucks with all that media support on Killery bitching about propaganda.

I don't want to devalue your point but that image could be completely coincidental. Instead of drawing the conclusion that democratic votes correlate to increases in crime rates, it's equally likely to draw the connection that those blue areas have high crime rates due to the high population density. Think about those areas. Minneapolis, New York, San Fransisco, Miami, huge cities with huge populations and all of the problems that come along with that.

You're not smart enough to believe it, with all due respect. They've just tricked you into voting for Trump (a GOP establishment Zionist jew himself).

>this nigga

Irony?

that means semen btw

$100 says you're into traps too... amirite?

>you guys are fucking delusional, do you really think the ex factory and ex coal workers in the rust belt frequent either Sup Forums or reddit?

lol the effect Sup Forums, twitter and reddit had the election was negligible. and you sold your integrity to do it. I mean that was just trump's base, shitposting with trump's base. no outreach whatsoever. you probably actually lost votes tbh, with the insults and attacks.

you don't = Trump's victory.

Men like me = Trump's victory.

Liberals are so fucked up. Canada has started border militias to keep illegal Americans out LOL. To give you an idea how fucked up liberals are. To make Canada take those measures is like pissing Gandhi and Buddha off so bad they want to gang up and beat your ass to a pulp LOL.

Anyone else game and just see multitudes of fucking fags now?

>see kek, tfw, mfw, even fucking '>greentextshit' now

looks familiar

This thread is a tumbler raid. Just let it die. maybe look for others and shit post them dead if you feel like the effort

The other Tumbler thread got pruned. Good luck liberal nigger fags

It's really official now, COINTELPRO-like psychological operations conducted by federal agencies have truly destroyed the chan community.

Descartes was right. Except these are all professional idiots and they've worked it down to a science and an art.
See:
Does anyone else realize it?

>pic related

Canada = liberals.

Canada's trying to keep trumpanzees out.

>pic also related

Sup Forums was right again, as always

>pic also very related

It appears Sup Forums were CUCKED!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums was WRONG. Retard.

Is that wiki? dose that have any standing when you dont even show the sites date? Wiki can be edited you know?

Learn2read dickwad

Y-yes. And all those 65+ voters too. Sup Forums is powerful. Surely Donald will invite us all to the White House to thank us.

but Sup Forums was right user.....They where right this time.

lol the masses of these retards are braindead idiots, that includes the paid shills who think they're just pretending to be retarded as they try to discredit truth being posted.

>case in point: this retard:
See:

read what you degenerates? i helped meme the shit

now we roast marshmallows as the fire rises. stay mad

Google it you complete moron. The tweet is real.

>twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096

cuck

No shit, you shilling newfag.

yes, i read it

point?

There's sources in the footnotes. You obviously have never been to college.

Notice this pure idiocy of these shills' posts. These are paid shills. No real people are this stupid.

Notice this shill pretending like he doesn't understand the implications, that Katrina Pierson is thanking Reddit and Sup Forums. Which implies those are people who are paid shills for her. Paid shills like this guy. A complete newfag shill.

Or is it YOU SIR that is the shill??

Notice the newfag shills only ever reply with idiocy and memes.

The sooner this site shuts down, the better. This isn't Sup Forums at all, these are shills/newfags using you morons as useful idiots.

See:

You have to be some kind of truly fucked up retard to make this picture

Ill be honest i didnt read half the thread. It looked like retarded shit so i shit post it to hell. Now that i have read it i can clearly see its a bunch of people talking to the back of other people's heads because most of you dont have anything close to the same point of view.

Fuck it you fags will be in a dead thread soon.

This.

Wow. That's so pathetic I don't even know where to start. Lol.

Man, I'm enjoying all this liberal butthurt. So fucking satisfying.

That is a photo not a picture. You draw pictures, that is clearly a photo taken with a camera.

People using the word lib cuck are 100% of the time gigantic cuck faggots themselves. Sad!

This is another shill pretending like he doesn't know what this thread is about. That's all they do, just post the most retarded shit. It's all quantity no quality. Not an original thought in their bureaucratic, uncreative shit for brains. Reddit need to shut down too.

How about I take a picture of your Moms asshole? Or maybe I'll draw it and send it to you

cool, i did it for free though. if $0.02 could be deposited into my #ImWithClown account id do it

i hope next time they put a guy in a chicken outfit up there, we'll meme him in too

we're uneducated and poor. now get off my lawn

Wrong. You did it because you're a follower incapable of rational thought.

Another shill post.

Hey, you, not (You), did you ever realize why Anonymous hacktivists have never supported ANY political candidate and never shilled for ANY president? Because Sup Forums is all paid shills and newfags who they use as useful idiots.
See:

Go back the tumblr faggot.