What are your favourite recreational drugs Sup Forums?

What are your favourite recreational drugs Sup Forums?

I personally LOVE acid. LSD is just an amazing drug, I think of the stupidest yet best shit in the world when I am tripping and I realise so much stuff about myself, really makes the way you think about things and people and change and plus the visuals are just fucking weird. Absolutely love it and I may be candyflipping at a rave this weekend for the first time?

What about you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/threads/657062-1-000-Micrograms-of-LSD-The-worst-nightmare-of-my-life
youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6TPs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weed has always been a favorite, though i'm looking forward to shrooms again.

heroin, LSD is really fun too. 2 different experiences. heroin you can do anywhere and feel good, acid is a little more complicated

I love weed myself, definitely another of my personal favourites. I love to get blazed with a couple of bros and just watch weird movies and shit, I always have a great laugh.

i haven't blazed in quite a while but i used to love taking some fat bong rips before listening to music and either painting or drawing.

2C-B is incredibly fun, shame its quite hard to get a hold of

Weed is by my side, its always been there.

booze

I have not done many, but I recently tripped for the first time on shrooms, and it was excellent.

My dealer fucking loves 2CB so he gets some at least once a month from Dam to sell, so my town actually is a good place for it, suppose I am lucky

2c-b is great ever heard of MOXY its one of a favorite research chemicals

Of course when it comes to Rec drug use molly my bitch

My favorite drug is PGN, but I'm using coke paste and bars right now.

stare at this image for 30 seconds... and then stare at the next image i post.

>visuals are just fucking insane
You mean the lack thereof, at least until high doses

What's your thought on all these new RC's (research chemicals) coming out now?
What have you tried, dosage, method of ingestion, comedowns, ect?

Off the top of my head I can tick off:
Mdma/meth subsitutes: Dibutylone, Methylone, Bk-ebdp
Acid substitutes: AL-LAD, 5-meo-dmt
Prob more I forgotten

Nobody's really too sure of the long term effects therefore most countries it has yet to be classified so its still legal to import.

Pic related: I'm just finishing a binge of dibutylone, i was hoping it to be more like methylone but it wasn't.
The colours tasted too pointy and there was too much electricity in my teeth

Psilocybin is nice. Mescaline has made me feel like I have eagle eyes.

1/2

No point dropping acid unless doing a high dose imo, guess I've just learnt to handle it well and can't go back now

2/2

Personally, all of the Lysergic Acid variants and phychedelic Phenethylamines are amazing.

I always bring a vial of acid everywhere I go and since I get vials for $240, I sell my shit $5 a pop and everybody loves it. But there are times where I plan hiking trips and hand out trippy no extra charge because dat experience doe.

bluelight.org/vb/threads/657062-1-000-Micrograms-of-LSD-The-worst-nightmare-of-my-life

Dude!

even on booze that's great

youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6TPs0

Don't take any less than 2 trips now. 10 is a healthy one

Thoughts on the 5-meo experience?

You are the man

Lsd at concerts is amazing. Completely changes the experience because of all the stimulus. I totally agree with you OP, L is amazing.

I highly highly highly recommend looking at "Be Here Be Now" by the Hunaman Foundation online. It's a book made to be read while experiencing LSD.

That work of art is the closest thing I've ever come to magic

Could not have said it better myself

Had it through intramuscular and rate it awesome as a dissociative

PSA if it's your first time with a psychedelic, don't do it at a concert just yet. Familiarise yourself then go trip balls at a rave

If you think 5-MeO-DMT has literally any relation to LSD you are a fucking moron and should not be let anywhere near drugs.
>listing 5-MeO-DMT as an acid substitute
>not listing ETH-LAD, ALD52, 1pLSD
>shiggy fucking diggy

I'll agree there for sure.

I totally disagree here! Micro dosing is an amazing tool. 10~ micro grams and you are set for the day. I've used it therapeutically and I credit a lot of my changes to L

anybody else here see those fuckin mexican day of the dead skulls in the peripheral when on acid? mostly with eyes closed?

First time I tried shrooms was crazy. Didn't expect a strong experience from 2g. Trees were swirly and they looked like they were being blown by wind the entire time. Towards the end of the trip I couldn't get the feeling of dread away, it felt like nothing was ever going to be the same again.

Then I got up to go eat some bread and I snapped out of it almost completely. Anyone else have a strong experience on a low dose of anything?

I microdosed almost daily for about 3 years, dont gotta tell me about it.

LSD is by far my favorite. I've never had a bad experience, including the awful trips. I honestly really feel like it opens the enigma of my mind and allows me to understand myself.

After that, it would be ecstacy. The effects are similar to lsd, albeit a bit more minor. Music sounds amazing, but not as good as on acid, but I love the happy feeling and love of the people around me I get from it. I don't do it often and when I do, I usually do it in a mundane situation.

No trip is a bad trip. They're just learning experiences.

Unless you got that psychosis shit or sumthin then idk lol

The D in acid dimethyltriptimine which is DMT

Ego death is great

Picked what amounted to 40g of dried liberty caps this year. Tried one gram 2 days ago and got no altered visuals, but I ended up just sitting on the couch listening to tibetian singing bowls (music just didn't feel right) and slowly petted my cat for the 2 hours it lasted. All in all it didn't feel like a new experience, but more just like daydreaming on demand. Gonna try 2g in another 2 weeks.

Have never done any drugs or even been properly drunk before, so I don't really have anything to compare it to.

That's exactly what I thought. It's a scary, yet comfortable experience

The book I mentioned above took me through 5 in one sitting. I was a bawling wreck, but laughing.

Fuckin L, man.

Is 250 ug enough for good visuals?

Damn are those window panes?

Should cut the mustard. If its proper LSD.
N-bome it isnt

I tried the synthetic heroin. Shit was so potent, I would smoke 3 or 4 little grains and couldn't even hold in the smoke, you will get too Fucked up

Anyone here know how to get a hold of LSD in norway?
I'm from a small bumfuck place and know who the dealers are, but every single one is pure shit. Shit person, shit products.

The D just means di, meaning two or twice. You dingus. The D in lsd is Diethylamide, the D in DMT is Dimethyltriptimine.

U-47700? Worth trying to import?

Anyone who tried AL-LAD? What is it like compared to LSD?

Not as potent but similar visuals and headfuckery to LSD

Was having 1gram IV of dibutylone like twice a day(built up tolerance). Fuuuuucked my veins, not worth it. Kinda worth it

M
D
M
A