Anyone love the thought of a high school girl getting molested by boys a lot younger than her?

anyone love the thought of a high school girl getting molested by boys a lot younger than her?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video20855389/galadriel_stineman_shameless_s03e04_2013
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep

what scenario would you find hot?

im not gonna sit here and write erotic fiction for you... unless you send me like 200$ to my paypal or something first.

faggot virgin 14 year old OP

Molested like they grabbed her pussy or like they fucked her ass?

You need to be more specific

both

Who doesn't

there used to be this site called incest-stories . uk or something, it doesnt exist anymore afaik but it had stories like this and other shit it wasnt all incest it was from back in the old mless days when the internet was slighlty less monitored and just a little more fucked but all those fucked up people who posted shit are in jail now sorry for your luck, OP

That's nice but I prefer imagining I'm the girl and molesting the boys.

No not really.

But for real is there more of this girl

Yep

>prefer imagining I'm the girl
get a sex change and go for it imo

Dam... how the fuck did you manage to hit my obscure fetish on the head. Pic related.

Excellent, post?
Also, sauce/more?

I got the full set

>tfw too manish
I'm not even a tranny it's just a sex thing.

Sometimes if a teen ass would still be tight after several people had raped it in turns. Adult woman's ass gets loose rather quickly when you're fucking it, but I want to believe that teen butts are magic. They look like magic.

you made this thread last week didn't you

Can I also have the full set.

Just some slut I know from Highschool. Got head from her friend once but would give my left hand to fuck her. Imagine exactly what OP described with her all the time.

you got the other picture of this girl?

She is a dime, no doubt about that.

Sure

nah, i just saved it to use in ritualistic prayer to get a girl that is like a doppelgänger of her cause she's so darn cute. It hasn't worked yet, but I remain hopeful.

Pt4

Pt5

God I love sluts. I can't imagine a world without em.

Hey if you want more I can dump. Lmao I have more pictures of hot sluts I know, then I know what to do with. Always like sharing Them with horny strangers.

I'm down for whatever son

And lastly pt6

Amen Brother

Is that the full set? Thanks for dumping. I love when there are sets associated with good face pics.

It's funny, I remember the day I got interested in girls. We were 12 and she was slightly chubby, so a nice fat ass for a 12-yo. After that I used most of time in school fantasizing about girls. I still have stuff in spank bank from that era, but not from high school. Junior high was filled with people that I still like to fantasize about gangbanging or making love consensually. All those 13, 14 yo petite round butted girls with no breasts. I think it has influenced in my taste in adult women

Aight I'll dump some I got in stock

And last one for now

Yeah that's it. And here's a face pic to finish it off. On the right btw

Oh man it's like Christmas. Thanks m8

Now who wants hers?

No problem Sup Forumsrother

solid crop right there, love the swimsuits

As long as they don't have that stupid fucking dog filter on, that kills the fapping for me. Otherwise most definitely yes user.

I have always found this topic hot since I lost my virginity fairly young (11) to my aunt, and because of an incident with a drunken high school female senior when I was 13. Would love to talk in detail about this with you OP, are you on fetlife by chance?

xvideos.com/video20855389/galadriel_stineman_shameless_s03e04_2013

Same. Not a fan of most of her friends honestly. Which is also weird considering she is The first Brown girl I've ever considered myself attracted too, and not only attracted, but really fucking attracted. Her other friends are hotter but for some reason she doesn't have a lot of pictures with them.

Also her sister is pretty equally as hot

Yeah I'm not often attracted to brown girls either but she is smokin

I once had a dream where I molested my high school sister so I guess.

yes

The girl in that picture is in her late 20s

Pre pare yourself

Pt1

Pt2

Pt3

Pt4

mods?

Pt5

the fantasies of a virgin crackerass cracker

They're legal dude

I thought I was the only one. I try to find straight shota content but usually I can't.