Anyone wanna help me out? Im trying to find a good research chemical supplier in the US that sells ethyl-hexedrone...

Anyone wanna help me out? Im trying to find a good research chemical supplier in the US that sells ethyl-hexedrone. I get mine from a supplier for 9.50 for 100mg, but I know I can get a better price. Any ideas?

Also General Drug Thread

Bump

Did you try Sigma-Aldrich? Alfa Aesar? Fischer?

Nope I havent! I just got into research chemicals about a month ago when i found a small online vendor. Problem is, I want more than half a gram of ethyl-hex for 60 bucks, and that's all they offer.

Ah sorry man. That's all I know off the top of my head that my Uni orders lol

Ahh, well thanks anyways man.

Research chemicals will fuck your brain up buddy.

this

i'm in pharma and seriously, we wouldn't touch that shit even if someone paid us.

get your life on track nigga, you'll enjoy life more than being a half-fucked kid for the rest of your life.

But not every research chemical is the same. I've got me some AL-LAD for example, it's an LSD analogue. Albert Hofmann discovered it but for some reason it never became as popular as LSD.

LSD was a research chemical once. Now it's the most researched chemical next to Agent Orange.

Lsd is a naturally occuring molecule.

Regardless, go ahead, be the guinea pig. Shows how much thought you have for yourself.

you're a fucking moron

buy the real stuff stop fucking with RCs they can literally kill you with one dose or cause long term irreversible damage to your stupid fucking body

I am extremely careful with RCs, never did any of that stuff before, might not even try my al-lad until I get confirmed that it's safe to use.

Some* RCs can literally kill you or cause damage. 1p-lsd is a RC that metabolizes into close to normal LSD in the body. While most should be avoided entirely, that doesn't apply to all.

Please tell me you're just merely pretending. LSD is completely lab made. DMT is naturally occurring, though, even in the human body.

DMT is not even a RC

Be careful with that shit! !

rate my shit

It absolutely is not.

I'm not your buddy, guy

I didn't say it is. I said it's naturally occurring and that LSD is not.

man i never got why people chose that stuff over LSD, (aside from those who have no choice) those research chemicals don't do anything profound for me whatsoever, they make me fucking insane

whats that dmt or something

coca paste. it's smokable

I have been IV'ing upto 1gram dibutylone at least twice a day. bout to start contemplating stopping. Thoughts?

is that stronger than coke?

Switch to snorting nutmeg

And Im not your guy, friend