Trap thread??

Trap thread??

No

/thread

Why do you guys like trap? serious question not a shitpost.

traps are not gay, but I like them

Post more Marco

Thanks but you didn't answer my question

Bump

Because I like penis, sperm, anal, and feminine thingies.

wtf are you guys doing...

well it's a weird question. This is just what we're attracted to. There's usually not a good reason for people's fetishes or whatever, it just happens.

because i'm gay

just because traps aren't gay doesn't mean I'm not gay

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I bet you don't even vape retard

because you can catch your dinner without expending energy actually hunting it like a fucking animal

I want to die

For me its dreams about being forced to act girly and then get raped

Is there more of this Gender Change/Swap Marco and not just Trap?

Post more but I meant if Star didn't change her gender and only Marco

I always wanted to be the trap in these situations

fixed

If you buy a steel door for a suicide closet, and put two deadbolts in it, and lock yourself in it, and scoot the keys under the bottom seal with a Popsicle stick or wooden ruler, then pierce the sides of several Automotive Starter Fluid spray cans in a row (buy more than 6), with an ice pick and roll each one in a towel so you have time to poke All the cans, you will surely die a sleepy comfy death nestled gently in a sweet smelling towel or bunch of towels.

Brush your teeth, shave and Bathe yourself, poop, pee, masturbate, then dry yourself off and dress in nice comfy Pajamas. Take a nice blanket to wrap yourself up in and the Ether contained in those 6-10 cans will knock you out and you will sleep a sweet dream.

If you are merely having family trouble with your choices- fuck it, start living As you wish and bring home a boyfriend or girlfriend or person to fuck or fuck you or fuck each other in vaginas mouths or asses and if nobody's home tape it and play it back for them.

Hey mom, I let someone push their cock in my little cute ass that you always said I had. It felt Grrrrreat! Wanna try? I bet you've had a dick in your ass or had somebody try or ask you...? You should try it! Really...! How about I buy you a my little starter buttplug set to dilate you enough that I'm sure dad or your brother that used to try to get in your pants when you two were teenagers could fuck you. I'll call him up and tell him the good news!

Granny and Grampa probably did naughty things to make you, and then when they got a little adventuresome probably tried putting or just pressing grandpas big cockhead against grandmas little butt and he squirted a big hot load in their and grandma giggled cause it tickled, let him try pushin it in cause it Feels Fucking Grrrrreat! Here let me finger your butt so I can show you it tickles.... Hold still and bend over, woman! I'm gonna wriggle my finger up in you until you cum!

I want to die because I don't have a steel door to keep the im mag rants out so I can masterbate to traps

Izi assfuck, no bullshit, swallow and let you just the nut in; perfect

why is the floor so dusty?

moar

I'm done posting

please don't stop. 2d boipussy is so hard to come by.

Female pictures are not actually women.
We are visually stimulated by an image on a screen or magazine that fools our brains that there's a woman in front of us if we allow the suspension of disbelief to occur. We get horny and then fap.

A trap looks much like a woman
While having a cock, traps often cannot use theirs and they cease to work or work poorly if they take hormones, if a human female looking person is willing and Wanting to take your dick in their vagina or ass, you're tempted to do it.

Ass is often superior to pussy for the reason that it's got Two orifices to squeeze you, vagina has one and vagina is unused to squeezing.
Pussy is out of commission for several days a month, Ass that's out of commission can Easily be rectified by a shower or water + a warm washcloth or by refraining from Taco Bell.

Ass squeezes better than pussy.

Traps have a cock, are experienced with cock, probably know something about how to suck one.

Carpeting not floor.

More can be had on VK in an album
album-67008750_217772766

Carpeting, not floor

More here in a VK album
album-67008750_217772766