Sup, Sup Forums

Sup, Sup Forums

I've got this massive callus on the side my my big toe. If you guys have the attention span to roll until dubs, I'll saw it off with this dull swiss army knife I found on the sidewalk. Trips and I'll eat it

OP will deliver

Roll, cut it off!

Re-roll

I do not want to see that. So good bye.

do it regardless faggotttt

Can I roll dubs or trips for you not to eat it?

cut it off

I'll settle for not eating it if you can roll septs

roll

Rawl

That's disgusting but roll

Re roll

Rollllllllll

Dubs, and ,make me a fucking sammich.

rolling

Reroll.

Nig nog

Roll

Good god man. Don't saw it off, scrape it off. It's how I get rid of mine. Drag the knife blade over it like you're scratching a lottery ticket and it'll be gone in no time so long as the knife is sharp

Fuck this im out

Rowlin

I doubt if these fags are even couple of dubs

Re-roll

last time

call me daddy

>couple

you mean capable?

Ayeee wuddup

Eat that shit

cut that shit boi

Do it OP

Rolliiing

just use nail clippers

winner

WINRAR

lets get started!

WINRAR

OP better deliver

rolling

winrar do it pussy

I think we need trips for the munchies

trippss

i like where this is going

Good lord roll.

The new skin underneath kinda reminds me of how a snake looks when it sheds its old skin...

You sir are in dire need of a pumice stone.

You cleaning/sterilising the blade?

Dude, some lotion every now and then wouldn't kill you.

how much you weight op

Make it an offering to kek by eating it.

Going for trips

this is moar efficient. less mess.

240, 6ft flat. Could do with losing a few lbs, I lost mass but gained weight when I started working a job that requires physical labor all day

Do you skip other hygiene under the same principle ?

waste of time. i might wash the blade before my next food prep tho. if i feel like it

I got trips

nah, i shower at least once a week. a man's gotta have standards

do you own a pumice stone?
have you ever tried to bend to fuck over and pumice a small area like that with a pumice stone?
how long do you think it takes?

you're a fucking faggot. and don't lie because you've never pumiced anything in your very short life.

>shower at least once a week
You're either disgusting or European.

Last one alive lock the door!

at least once a week allows for a range of continuously showering every second of every day up to once every week. how fucking stupid are you?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Give em' hell OP!

Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Get with the program!

EAT IT

If you know what's good for ya, you will run!

I am going to claw my way down your throat and tear out your very soul!

OWO

You are a maggot hatched from a mutant maggot egg!

whats this

If I have to crack some skulls, I will.

Put some ketchup on it

America wins again!

And that is how you do it, men!

This point is mine! Do you understand that?

I got three words for you: U, S, A!

Rawl

This mission never even saw us coming!

Eat it with ketchup mate.

Ow shiet boi

Get em

so close

We know you are going to do it anyways so just show us.

Mission complete!

Not trips but double dubs

May I please have trips?

this was me

Roll

Eat it nigger

Never leave!

check em

dubbles here

I crap harder missions than this!

wrong thread nigger

it was wasted