Ask a 24 year old guy who just made love with my 14 year old girlfriend anything (it was my first time)...

Ask a 24 year old guy who just made love with my 14 year old girlfriend anything (it was my first time). Everything was consensual in fact she was more experienced with sex than me. It wasn't her first time though.

> pic very related to anyone who's seen the film but I'm like half his age lol

Also, how should I feel about losing my virginity at 24 to a 14 year old girl?

>how should I feel about losing my virginity at 24 to a 14 year old girl?

If you havent read the book lolita yet i would do so now

what's it feel like to be a pedophile?

only watched the film. But I heard the book she was like 12 and the dude actually drugged and raped her.

I prefer the film knowing that she pretty much was controlling him from the start. Shes such a sexual demon

> 14
> pedo

pick one faggot

ok, say hi to the FBI for me, you 24 year old man fucking a child.

i'm guessing your a dumbfuck americunt lol.

The girls father would like a word with you now. Alone.

nope. you know you are fucking a child right? you understand she isnt a woman yet?

you should feel very happy. 14 year old pussy is very near perfect in every way. congrats user.

yet you're a dumbfuck from a country with a ridiculously low age of consent?

>Father

Its 2016 user aldous huxley called

> i-i-i d-d-d-on't like things you do and they don't effect me in any way whatsoever, b-b-but i'm going to get mad anyway

kek. that wasnt me you idiot.

but anyway she's only a child in your brainwashed mind. though I agree many girls aren't ready at this age, she definitely is more mature than most women even around my age. Also the fact that she was the one teaching ME how to do it shows she aint no child lol.

thats a child dude

What movie is that?

More like she destroyed his life because she was emotionally a child.

>14 year old
>not her first time

girls a slut and youre a faggot

>14, child
>16, adult

That's the age of consent in a lot of places. I don't really agree with this, but I can't help but notice your distinction is pretty arbitrary

i mean, biologically speaking girls become women around 11-13 depending on when they start menstruating

but not cuz she's a slut at 14. that doesn't make her a woman, that makes her abused

my niggas, i aint OP but if you ever watch Lolita the 1997 film you'll instantly become a ephebophile. The chick was around 15 years old at the time of filming and she plays as a sexual nympho that will literally make any grown ass man want to fuck. The scenes were literally so fucking erotic but if someone were to make a film like it in this day and age sjws and feninists from all around would flip lol

Ugh not this again,go kys op

sjws and feminists are usually old(er) and know they can not compete physically with a girl that is in her evolutionary sexual prime. that is one of the biggest reasons having sex with a girl in puberty is "bad", it's too much competition for married older women.

we already all know that lol

Hey user...

lolita 1997

in austria 14 is age of consent, under certain conditions(if either one is 13, the other maye not be older than 16)

if shes bleeding, shes ready for breeding

what r ur thoughts on the film? did u fap?

i've never whatched the 1997 version, i watched the 1962 version and i dont think i fapped

but was a good watch