ITT Post girls you know and reply to others saying how you would fuck them

ITT Post girls you know and reply to others saying how you would fuck them.

Replies for Replies

Start off with what you would do to Paula and Katie??

Have them scissor each other while they double blow me

Have lefty lay on her back with righty sitting on her face. I fuck lefty as I fondle rightys tits. As I get ready to blow, I get up and have them 69. I switch between rightys face and leftys ass as I cum.

throatfuck right while left pleasures herself, then take turns fingering and railing their pussies until they're writhing, sopping messes full of my cum

do left, be detailed

I would legally change their names.

Ill tie her up and blindfold her so she wouldn't know whats happening. She will feel my hand slowly go up her shirt and start playing with those beautiful little titties of hers. Ill force her to blow me off grabbing her head to get her balls deep ramming her till I'm nice and lubed up then bend her over and fuck her tight little pussy till she is crying and gasping, as I'm about to blow ram balls deep in her ass and blow my load in her, grabbing a butt plug to keep my load sloshing in her asshole. After tjat would shove down her throat one last time to clean ff my cock, then leave her tied up in a public restroom to be a cum bucket.

I need righty to eat my ass while her friend sucks me off, but after that I'd fuck them whatever way they like.

you ask me to be detailed but you write like 1 line

Well shit, those tongues are going to need to go to work. I could probably watch them lick each other for a while and just enjoy the sensation of being rock hard.

After we fuck, there's no way I'd be able to resist cumming on their faces.

Looks like a smelly hippie.

This is easy. I fuck her from behind, standing up and facing the mirror. I wrap her hair around my right wrist and pull her neck all the way back, so I can feel her gasping for air against my face as I slowly fill her up with my left hand slowly circling her clit

would hog tie lefty in the most uncomfortable way possible and start off fucking righty's throat, with her chocking and gagging on my cock. I held her balls deep and said she has to join me torturing her friend or she will also be tortured.

She joins me to destroy lefty, she starts by flogging her tits until they are red and bruised, gagged with a massive inflated gag making her struggle to breathe, muffling her screams of pain. I am behind her stretching her ass and ripping it with every thrust. bored of her tits righty starts doing bastinado on lefty among other things ensuring every inch of her is tormented. As I'm about to nut i pull out go in balls deep and blow my load in her ass. I tell righty to clean up lefties ass with her toung and suck out every last deop of cum, as well as to swallow it (don't want mess in my car).Righty is told to pack lefty into the car. I tie righty up in the back with her and take them home as my new play toys.

To be continued....

Write on Kristy for part 2

Put her on her knees facing the window. I want get neighbors to see me having my way with her. I peel her dress up her huge ass and rub my dick up and down her tight snatch. I grabbed her by her hips and start fucking her. By now, a small crowd has amassed outside her window. Some of them taking pictures, some with their pants on their knees beating it right there. As she comes, they cheer. I quickly putt out and jump on on the windowsill. I ram my dick down her throat as I bust my load into her stomach. I keep her pinned to my pelvis until she passes out. I then open the door and toss her outside for the onlookers to use as they please.

Make lefty ride rightys face while I deep throat her until she cums all over her sisters face making her gag

I force her to put the phone in her pussy and fuck her mouth while she's on her knees.

She sucks hard while I pump but she looks up at me with misty, begging eyes... she grabs me by the wrists and guides my hands to the back of her head, where she uses them to push her mouth all the way down to the base of my cock. I can feel the furthest parts of her tongue quiver, and I'm in ecstasy as I push against the curvature of her throat. She retracts all the way to a pucker at my tip, where she gives me a tonguing that makes me cum.

She takes me fully into her throat again and massages me with her tongue, coaxing out every last drop.

if anyone wnts to trade stories like what o wrote here
just longer and more detailed
email me at
>[email protected]

I'd love for righty to just fuck herself with a great toy and lots of attention to her breasts. I'd have blondie undress me and suck my balls with her finger rubbing my asshole, all while her friend and I maintain eye contact until she's approaching climax...

At that point, blondie can enter me and with one hand and begin to juggle my wet, swollen balls in her soft hands. She tongues my shaft up and down before filling her mouth. Righty and I cum together, and if I'm lucky I'll stay hard and give blondie a chance to suck me off one more time while her friend fucks her with the vibe.

guys just make a burner email and we can trade stories there come on

Any good schoolgirls?

Someone help me get nudes

I would fuck her in her tight little asshole and cover her tight pussy, cute petite body and her cute face with loads of cum

Force dad to jerk his cock over his right daughters tits while I make mom wear a strapon and fuck right from behind. All the while I'm titfucking left hard while forcing her to beg her daddy for cock. After I'm good and hard I shove my cock down rights throat as I facefuck her and spit roast her with her own mother while left is getting her asshole fucked by her own dad. After they've all been thoroughly fucked by me and my hard cock I'll cum deep inside rights asshole and force the mom to eat it out while left is getting her face blasted by her own dads cum. I'll tape the whole thing and use it as blackmail to have my own private cum slave fuck family

Burmp

One of the hottest people ever

Slow rape, turning extremely violent with her daddy involved.

I'd titty fuck her then cum all over that face.

Twins here.

>[email protected]
[email protected]

Have rightie rim me while I fuck leftie's ass, gagging her and pulling her hair, before I make rightie kneel in front of me and facefuck her while leftie sucks my balls until I blow my load on leftie's face as tears roll down her cheeks

>[email protected]
i sent you an email

Tell me

Tie her down, fuck her ass with a dildo in her pussy, fell her get wetter while I hold her down, slap her tits and throatfucker, making her clean my cock and balls with her tongue, then cumming down her throat while she cries.

drop an email

Rape asia, make whitey watch

Strip both of them completely naked and force them to eat each others pussy. The girl that forces the other to cum first wins and gets to go free. The loser gets a large plug shoved in her ass and a vib in her pussy. Then she gets locked in a chastity belt and pushed out the front door.

She's great. Moar? Ass/legs?

Cover her pale skin in bruises and handprints, cum in her pussy

break into her room with a mask and rape her. I'd come in with multiple men so we can cum inside her and our cum would get too mixed up to identify.

Rip out her bra, then fuck her tits. Then turn her arouns, tie her to the bed, and giver her anal until i'm done.

middle

Push her into that brick wall, then start to fondle her tits, pussy and ass. Then rip open her dress and fuck her from behind.

Drug her and discard her clothes. Take her to Bangkok where she will work in a "massage" parlor giving blowjobs and riding cock 12 hours a day to tourists.

Tie her up below the pier and fuck her there.

just fuck her mouth on this beach

Nobody?

Pull her shirt up over her head and turn her around and push her up against the wall. Pull her skirt down and spank her ass until it's bright red. Only then would I force my cock up her ass while she struggles to get free. Finish by cumming deep in her ass and then ripping her clothes off and forcing her to get home while naked.

I'd get really intimidated and stuck in my own head, then probably either struggle to maintain an erection or cum really fast. I'd probably manage to laugh it off successfully so nobody feels awkward but we'd all still be thinking about it despite the polite allowance of my failings. Then I'd probably get drunk alone and figure out the story I was gonna tell myself over and over so I could maintain self worth until those sorts of lies put me in another situation that proved my worthlessness.

Please

WwYd

Natalie D'Agata

sister

Remove her pants and replace her bike seat with a large dildo and force her to ride her bike for 3hours.

force my dick in that right ass without lube. Make her squeal as loud as her voice can go. Thrust in as forceful as im able

bend right over and fuck her ass while she eats out middle

moar of asian on right pls

Tie tou both down, her above you, then rip her little panties off infront of you, use a wand vibrater on her until her juices drip off her onto your face and make you lie there whilst i abuse her little pussy whilst your dick gets hard even though you know its wrong.
Wwyd to these girls? Be brutal

With a big mouth like that she must be made for blowjobs. Forcing her to her knees and pushing my cock between her lips to fuck her throat would be the way to go.

Niece. She's a huge nerd/dork. Reads comic books like Fables, plays video games like GTA: Online, and is also an acrobat in a local amateur circus team.

Anyone??

She would be stripped and bent over the railing and tied down. Every fan that walked by would be required to either fuck her or slap her ass. She would remain there for the while game getting her holes used and her ass being bruised from all the slapping.

Fuck Tess's throat until my cock is covered in her spit, then I'd bend Clare over and fuck her ass

1/3

2/3

3/3

face fuck her and cum in her troath

my ex,loves to swallow cum