Welcome to the test to join the Andromeda initiative, my name is Jien Garson, the founder of this unprecedent mission...

Welcome to the test to join the Andromeda initiative, my name is Jien Garson, the founder of this unprecedent mission. We are recruiting the best humanity has to offer and we know not everyone can become part of this voyage but those who do could come from anywhere, even from Sup Forums. You'll be tested to become a part of the crew, you can roll, but make no mistake, you can't reroll.

>Singles - Rejected
>Doubles - Part of the crew as expendable, you will travel with us but you won't go out of the ship until we find a new home, that could take decades.
>Trips - Part of the pathfinder's crew, you will travel with us and once we arrive to Omega, you can go out with the pathfinder to investigate new worlds.
>Quads - You become a pathfinder, you'll be assigned a crew, weapons, classified data, biotics, transport and everything you'll need for doing your work: find a new home.
>Quints and more - You wake up on Earth, those numbers are a dream.

Begin your journey.

fuck I hope I get singles, because this game is going to be shit

I'm ready.

rolling

Wtf am I doing

roll

One roll

time to get of this place

Roll

Get me out of here

roll

why, my peanus weenus of course :)
Hahah :D

Rolling for a trip to moon base.

Roll

yes, take me on board and lets have a alien orgies

Im bored

roll

Im the captain

Rolling

I'm an expendable nigger.

Roll

Make me part of the crew. It will save you resources of having an extra person because I'll stow away.

Kek

Fuck off space niggers

I got this.

take me daddy

Im the chancho negro i can help
In te mission
I have bacon

IM ALIVE BABY

Im a space cunt

Boom tnt

Make sure faggotry doesnt plague space? No problem!

trips

I WANT TO LEAVE EARTH

signing in

I want to date one of those hot and nasty fem aliens and have sex like no one has ever done it before.

I'm ready

Fuck this program

Pathfinder git

Aye aye faggot

Rolling for trips

Trips go

fuck

naice

Niggas whassup

Pathfinder here. Lets do this shit.

Well fuck

They see me

Enlisting faggot

Fuck you. I don't want to wait.

quads

Roll

Let me join

derp

I can't wait to explore new world's and meet some exotic aliens.

im so hyped for me4

PLEASE

Roll

Rawlin'