Hey Sup Forumsros

hey Sup Forumsros

about 2 weeks ago i made a thread about the time i smoked weed and i saw shit and was hallucinating and i was high for 3 days

anyway, yesterday i smoked this, i smoked half a blunt and waited about 20 mins for this shit to kick in

it kicked in and then i remember just feeling weird, nowhere near the first time i smoked it, i just felt buzzed and it lasted for about 2 and a half hours, anyone know what type of weed this is and is that a normal high because it felt weak

Nobody cares about how you feel
All weed is roughly the same
Just smoke da herb and listen to good music

>high for 3 days
weed doesn't do that

>i smoked weed and i saw shit and was hallucinating and i was high for 3 days

wasn't weed.

It was out a blunt and i had the full thing, but regardless

ya 2 hours is weak. The stuff I grow gets you high for weeks.

From what i can tell.. and from my experience.. that weed you have in your hands is shit.. and you said you were hallucinating? Was that like your first time doing it? Cause i never tripped like that before.. i dont think its possible.. not unless you over did it.. you know.. got too high...

Oh yeah.. if your weed is like that and not in a nug then its shit..

Your weed before was probably laced and this time you prob just got lower quality herb, happens to everyone

i have been high for years just for smoking one blunt

Probs PCP

Dude i smoked once.. and im still high..

my father died of smoking a blunt in very young age!!
il never try it rip daddy i wish u got to meet me

>Leasted 2 hours

Nothing strange here, how long have you been smokin.?

Looks like shitt quallity

Weed can do that

You can trip balls with good sativas and low tolerances. I've felt completely insane on multiple occasions.

inb4 not dat kush

I made the expirience that as more you use weed as more variants of a trip you can gett
Manny dont even feal somthing the first time but if you used it a lot you can have aaaaa looooot of efects
It also depends how you mentaly prepare for it and in wich mood you get yourselve
If you know you way araound with weed (good weed) you can have a great variation of trips or efects
It also dependes on the sort of weed you get there is a great spectrum

Honestly OP you got weak stuff maybe even oregano
I'm 23 now and I've been high since my father smoked weed when he was 19. I've never smoked myself but there's no need seeing I've been high since the sperm stage

yeah, the first time i did it, the weed was dark green and it was the shit that made me hallucinate but after yesterday i sorta liked it and it made me feel chilled and happy

made same thread a month or so ago was tryng to figure out what the fuck i was smoking because
>+5mins hands sweating
>+20 min trip starts, whole body goes numb, complite lost sence of reality and my body was moving after me (like lag in a video game) halucinations, out of body expereance. whole trip is like *+ hours.
no one could answer me on Sup Forums but i went to that dudes place. we talked a lot, he turned out a good guy btw.
he told me he injects soboxine and Винт (housemade meth) into the plant while it's young
11/10 will never smoke normal weed again

Yeah on my last trip to Amsterdam I mostly smoked sativas, I'm pretty skinny and I did everything I could to "increase" the high : high 24 hours a day and every time I hit the spliff/blunt/joint/vape I went to space.
Sometimes persistent hallucinations like "green vision"(I was still able to walk & talk).

Weed can't make you trip though, at least not in visual hallucinations. Ive heard of people getting mild auditory hallucinations while really high. Also a weed high won't last longer than 9 or 10 hours so being high for 3 days is pretty crazy and definatley laced no doubt.

It sounds like the second time you smoked weed.

Not sure about the first. I've never seen shit that wasn't there, although there is a mild visual effect with enhanced shadows.

Are they both from the same stash?
Same dealer?

Mild ? With one single joint I can hear a phone charger in another room. And that's only the first effect.

different dealer. also i was 15 at the time i first tried it so could that have effected it

hey op maybe you smoked something similar to this, just ask the guy if he answers with "it's my special recepte" then its might be mixture of drugs injected into it

or sprayed

Ananas expres

I was also 15 when I first smoked and after smoking daily for the past three years (21 now), it's certainly not the same. That said, I still haven't been high for three days straight after one session. There's used to be a spillover into the next day that has now been replaced with withdraw.

>Ananas expres
? Don't remember the movie. they do the same shit?