Donald Trump is #NotMyPresident to show that i stand with the oppressed minorities in this country...

Donald Trump is #NotMyPresident to show that i stand with the oppressed minorities in this country, I will shave my head in solidarity. The racist sexist islamaphobes of this country wont pay attention to minorities, but they'll sure notice millions of bald people!

Help me in my fight against hate! #ShaveTheHateAway

You are an hero if this works

Can't wait until the cancer gets you.

Fuck that shit

If you want them to take notice, start beating the shit out of rednecks, who'll be confused that a fellow skinhead is beating the shit out them

YES, THIS, WE NEED TO DO THIS.

You're trying to fight against hate and oppression toward minorities whilst simultaneously using a derogatory stereotype.

You are a special kind of autism, chrome dome.

make this trend holy shit

OP here, Ill probably try this thread again in the morning when the Americans are awake and on social media. Stay tuned Sup Forums

this is good, spread this shit lulz

edit: I was just on the phone with Pepe and its green lights all the way boiz

meh

Good. Now people on the street will immediately know who to laugh at.

This is retarded weak bait, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Congrats! Now you look like a idiot. (Or a cancer patient)

You look like idiot now

Painted on eyebrows + barely any eyelashes = chemo patient.

lol my head is already shaved since I shave it anyway, now faggot liberals will think I'm one of them standing against hate or whatever. I'm going to go grab some bald bitches by the pussy. You know, for justice or tolerance or whatever.

This is utterly perfect.

It's like if when Hitler started rounding up the Jews, they all got together and started dilligently weaving themselves some fabric Jew Stars and stitching them onto their own clothing.

All people in the US with shaved heads are now public enemies, and are due for rounding up.

It's literally impossible to make shit up thesedays, real life is just too damn spicy.

Chevron is way out faggot, this is an old ass pic no one will buy. Go find something truly productive to do with your "rage".

Why would they be confused. It's part of the daily routine

Fuck, I am bald, I don't want people to think I support that bitch

I can only wish for this to happen, would be the primer example of world idiocy

Yes, spread this.
So when trump becomes president he can bring it up on TV and laugh at all the stupid bald bitches lmfaoooookk

YESss, let's do this

#cuttingforHillary

what you're doing is changing nothing. sure it may be a sign you support the minorities or whatever, but if you really want to make a change shaving your head is not going to do it, especially since it's not that unusual anyways

Those are just scratches, cut deep into the flesh, so deep we could see your bones

kek

neo nazis will save america

Neonazis are just mindless brutes(undermentch if you will). Nazis will save the world

Are you all retarded newfags?

START SHARING THIS SHIT
MAKE IT HAPPEN

every new nazi is a neo nazi tho

egg/10

Somebody start spamming this shit on twitter just like the #saynotomistletoe bait

Some women look real sexy with shaved heads.

It's why God gives so many of them cancer - so the chemo can make them bald and sexy.

>WAH THE CANDIDATE WE DIDN'T WANT WON FAIR AND SQUARE
>LET'S ALL PULL A BIG BITCH FIT AND CRY ABOUT IT

Welcome to America, this is how a democracy works. You're welcome to move to the middle east if you don't like it, cunt.

>calls others newfags
>doesn't realize that Sup Forums is not your personal army

GO CHOKE TO DEATH ON A DRAGON DILDO
MAKE IT HAPPEN

A SJW with cancer...good start