You now have exactly 10 seconds to justify why you don't go to the gym to reach your maximum peak evolutionary...

You now have exactly 10 seconds to justify why you don't go to the gym to reach your maximum peak evolutionary potential and become the best man that you can possible be and make the most of your one chance at life.

god i don't have shit for an excuse.

I got into the habit of going 4x a week for about 5 months but then fell off the bandwagon when school and work took their toll.

I'm on day 2 of restoring my manly vigor, wish me luck

I don't have a tiny dick

I don't have a small dick. Its just a fact that the more athletic you look, the better looking girls you can fuck

Like I said last time this was posted;
>Implying I don't

I do go, i just dont see a reason to look like a puffy ball of muscle. I also alreafy have a girl who im pretty happy with.

Because i'm a fat lazy fuck. Working out is too hard.

I don't have a tiny dick either. And I'm also fucking ripped, pleb.

I workout at home

making the most of my one chance at life includes not wasting time in a gym
i'd rather waste time on here

Because I go out with well-educated good looking women.

Cause that would require me to move more than ten feet in a day

volumetric training tears skin and leaves you scarred till the end of your life with stretch marks

volumetric overtraining usually results in septic muscle that has to be surpressed by anti-inflamatory drugs and sauna cold bath

overtraining in general results in surprise spastic reactions that may permanently damage your tendonds and occasionally dislocate ligaments

And not going to the gym makes you fat.

Cute excuses though.

Just finished my oatmeal. Going to the gym in an hour. 3x a week.

mastar raice

Being fat makes you ugly and causes health problems

3 days a week here.

mondays are cardio cos i'm pinched for time
wednesdays are upper cos i'm autistic
fridays are lower cos fuck walking after leg day

my diet could use work tho >_>

Nice try faggot we all know you have a pinky sized winky

Because icba

He looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow.

3 days strength
3 days cardio
flexibility / yoga on all 6 of those days
on the 7th day I rest

>your maximum peak evolutionary potential
I'm better than you. That's more than enough.

Because I work your mom harder then Chuck works a Bowflex.

I work her vagina so hard my dick smells like cooking bacon.

Your mamas vag gets pounded so hard it has a restraining order and is dating Chris Brown.

Your mama's cootch is so banged out it looks like Seal's face.

dont really feel like it

i prefer Sup Forums

cause i'm not a faggot

I only train each muscle once per week. Only need to train one day.
Guess why?
Steroids baby.
Take the roids, cut the time, look ripped, bang the chicks.

I used to. I did atleast 3/x a week for almost 3 years. Then my gf left me and I got severely depressed, I haven't lifted for 8 months because the memories haunt me every single day.

I lost 8 kgs, and I simply can't put myself into the same frame of mind that I used to have, especially now that I've digressed so much. I hate my life so much now.

Try convict conditioning. It is something different and works as well as weights if you do it properly. Download a pirate copy. If you like it buy it at dragondoorpublishing or some shit.
You will be doing one arm pushups in no time.

careful whom you preach to.
you are speaking to a power-tri junior record holder

I just came out of the gym, you faggot !

> evolutinary potential

if evolution wanted you to be bulked, it would have deactivated the protein myostatin you dumbshit

Because having muscles is much more important than say, studying biochemistry or neuroscience which is also detrimental to evolution

because a gym is full of faggots like you.

ITT: Skinny fat nerds and neckbeards attempt to justify being beta males

I have reached the point i need a weight belt and i do not have the funds for one :(

the 1st week is the hardest

You can always switch to a different exercise (or a different way of doing your exercises) to compensate for lack of gear.

Physical job where I work 9 hours a day from 5 in the morning. Even if I had the time, I don't have the energy. I'm lifting shit all day for 5-6 days a week. The evenings I have I'd like to spend with my gf and my day off I need to recover. I'm pretty skinny, but get asked if I go to the gym, so I consider myself alright. Nobody to impress, comfortable with myself. If I had a lazy job I'd probably go to keep conditioned.

Or you're a weak cunt. You only need one for the extra push in a comp or that extra rep. Better off training with a buddy and having proper spotting and getting strong without a belt. Unless you plan on just body building and don't care about pure strength. In other words, work on your weaknesses. Weight training often neglects a lot of the smaller muscles. Hence the weakness.

I can go outside, for free to do that instead of the faggot farm that is a gym.

Just lazy

Women don't like me regardless of how good I look and I don't plan on becoming a rapist so why would I need to be stronger and fitter than I am now?

Fuck off and go back to /fit faggot

>being this poor

i have reached 160kg dead lift.grip gives out. I do fingers curls but does not seem to help. At this point i am considering dropping weight more reps to burn fat

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU'R HEAD SIZE

I don't care for sex

This always seemed like weird bait to me. Maybe it's the wording.

>stop taking roids
>deflate in 3 days

Simple, I'd rather spend my time acquiring and learning new things through reading books and various sources around the internet. Besides, when you get old and can't work out as well as you used to anymore when you were young, you'll regret all the years you could have spent attaining knowledge.

>have a girlfriend
>fairly good shape
>have decent job
>don't want kids

Nice trips
You got chalk.
Do you do many pull ups etc. You should just work on your grip strength. Even just hanging off the bar for as long as you can can do a lot. Dragon poles, flag poles. Rings. Gymnast have incredible grip strength, sister was elite at it and still has hands that could snap a nigger in half. I too have a pretty weak grip, am also a bit lazy. But doing body strength can really improve it.

In thesedays and age physical power is over-rated its the power of the mind that now will make you survive...

because i'm fat as fuck and don't want to deal with loose skin when i lose weight. shitty excuse but oh well

or... you could do both??

Daily reminder:
>if you dont eat at least 4000 kcal a day you will never get muscles
>if you dont train at least 3 times a week same
>good luck training with muscle pain
>money and money on food and supplements and gym
>get knocked out by first mudskin who does mma

>tfw 330 lbs
is it even worth going to the gym at this point

Probly not, how about macdonalds?

You can't do both? Do you study every waking second of your day? What are you, retarded?

>if you dont eat at least 4000 kcal a day you will never get muscles

You don't like eating food? Obese neckbeards eat more than that anyway.

>if you dont train at least 3 times a week same

You don't have 3 hours spare time a week? You probably spend more than that on browsing Sup Forums in one night alone.

>good luck training with muscle pain

This one is a pretty weak excuse. Doesn't even make sense. You always have muscle pain every day of the year?

>money and money on food and supplements and gym

You can't afford protein powder and a gym membership? You can't buy your own food? Jesus. Get a job.

>get knocked out by first mudskin who does mma

topkek no

Best of luck on the iron path

I'm lazy.

You don't need to go to the gym for that.I workout at home.Also, I'm not under the impression that I'm becoming the best man I can be by doing that.Working out helps me sleep better and feel calmer.

I'm rich.