Any of you guys been arrested or convicted of anything. How was it like and how did you deal with the aftermath

Any of you guys been arrested or convicted of anything. How was it like and how did you deal with the aftermath.

assault. sucks man. year in prison. still trying to recover.

but not guilty on att murder!

2nd degree assault?

My story is that I was on a court order supervision for a misdeamonr batter because some girl tried to false rape accuse against me

assault here too. 1 year.

that was in 2004.

your life's over after a felony conviction. particularly a violent one.

no one will hire you. most of the time you can't even get your record sealed after that. it's a life sentence.

Can't expunge it?

Story?

Dude fuck women

idk military conviction. also got bad conduct discharge.

no, I can't expunge mine here

some guys were trying to start a fight with me (they would have worked me over really well), I grabbed my sig and pointed it at them. that's a 2nd degree assault charge.

and it was my word vs 4 of them. so I had no chance.

I suppose looking back I'd rather have taken the beating. for tough "gangster" guys, they sure called the cops quick, and told on me.

Got charged with aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon and faced 25 to life bail was 250k. It happened when I was 16 and I got tried as an adult. Judge took pity on me and expunged. The end. (Dodged a bullet there.)

How long you had to wait to expunge it

I was in jail for about 3 weeks.

Has any of your employees ever mention about it?

been arrested twice in two days for drug trafficking, but my lawyer stays down and we beat the case

Rape. Did three of five years.

Story?

No, the charges were dropped and its not in the system. I just dont bring it up to begin with, even if they ask.

15-year old neighborhood girl. Hung around me a lot when I first moved in. I was 22.

She came over to my place, we drank too much and I raped her. Stopped before I even got off, went home and she called the cops.

I plead guilty, spared the family a trial. Plus she stole her father's beer and brought it over to my place, she had been pregnant before so I got the 5-year deal.

>be me
>be 23 in military, hot shit airman, full ride scholarship to uni
>wife of five years travels home to see family
>cheats on me
>is pregnant
>comes back home to me
>belittles me in every way possible
>I attempt suicide
>go to nut house
>don't want to see the bitch
>she sneaks in to hospital wheelchairing mom in
>she threatens to sue me, take all my money, ruin my life, leave me,
>I lose my shit in hospital ten nurses subdue me and shoot me with b52
>charged with attempted murder and aggravated assault
>go to jail and lose scholarship life ruined
>she sings like a bird saying all kinds of drug use (mostly false btw) 10 drug charges added
>tfw prosecution seeks 70 years
>attorney works magic drops drug charges
>court day comes
>see the after math pics. not one bruise or cut
>get convicted of assault and battery 1 year prison sentence with bad conduct discharge.
>been suicidal ever since.

> hasn't popped up on background checks yet luckily.

questions?

You got a year in prison and she was uninjured?
I'm going on trial soon and my ex gf had a broken nose...

This must be a nigger thread.

what happened to to your estranged ?

military is a whole lot harsher. the surveillance video didn't do me no justice. it was like I just slapped her round a bit

Gross misdemeanor - Theft 3rd degree for shoplifting. {$11 item)

Got my friend to bail me out that same say and hired a attorney for $1700 and ended up taking a guilty plea for a deferred sentence, did 45 hours of community service instead of paying the fine and got the reimbursement fee dropped. After completing the deal, charge in the record got changed to "dismissed, not charged". waiting 1 year to expunge the thing, although arrest record can never be sealed.

This has had no effect on me finding a job straight out of university as my conviction is gone. Now I live my life unaffected. Near perfect credit, paying off a house, decent job and looking into a promotion. Honestly not cheaping out on a attorney was one of the best decisions I have made...oddly enough it was after making one of my worst. Lesson learned.

Advice. Get a good attorney. Feel free to ask questions if you want I'll try to help the best I can from what little experience I have.

still with other dude. he has joined the army and now live in hawaii. I have two kids with the woman and they pretty much cut me out completely. they call him daddy and father on social media. she divorced me a "no show" divorce while I went back to try to live with her to make our marriage work. didn't know anything about it. while there i with drew my 401k about 4000 into her account and moved all my furniture in. as soon as money dropped and divorce finalized restraining order on me and kicked out. she's an evil cunt.

10 years for felony possesion of jenkem with intent to distribute

forgot to add sold most my shit for attorney. 24k.

Got caught stealing a lot of shit as a kid like a retard. Spent the whole day running away from cops with nothing better to do in the suburbs. Honestly, it was a lot of fun but I'm no stupid nigger and have stayed away from that stuff since then.

Does juvie count? 90 days for "unauthorized use of motor vehicle".

>Be me, 13
>Wild kid, always chilling in the city with people older than me, doing heaps of meth and always drinking goon which is the cheapest and shittest alcohol in Australia
>Always hung with older crowds, stole things from stores, did drugs in public places, got in fights and just did hectic street shit but always got away from the cops when needed
>Chilling in McDonalds with a hot chick with a lip piercing i wanted to fuck and her fat friend who I liked because she gave me weed
>Big smoker so always had a lighter packed
>Decided to light up a napkin for shits n gigs
>It burned up, left maccas
>Met up with the boys who were on their way to the skatepark to get a bong they'd stashed
>Got to skatepark and saw someone on a scooter who had been talking shit to one of the boys on facebook
>3 of us beat him up and I got the scooter
>New scooter
>Didn't clarify this but there were 6 of us and now 4 of us had wheels
>Left skatepark with bong to go to sesh spot to smoke up, I was the one who had the bong tucked away
>Half way there and cops pull over, we assume as a random thing because we were in a group and cops will almost always pull over groups around here to take peoples weed and ciggies (if they're minors), police have never pulled me over for riding around without a helmet
>Do tha bolt as per usual, always ran from the cops and it felt unnecessary most of the time
>The lads on foot disappear through alleys and us with our wheels went to ride together on the footpath, 1 cop goes through alley and the other goes to chase us on the wheels, me on my scooter gets knocked off by homie on a bike and in seconds the cop got mean and brought me to the car
>Thinking I could have been pulled over for not having a helmet or someone could have seen us with the bong
>First thing cop says is "So you're the one lighting the fires in McDonalds?"
>Surprised, but go through the standard name taking shit and he hasn't said anything about charging me yet (cont)

I was high on meth and may or may not have used a tiny knife on a woman I never had seen before cause I went skizo from drugs. I'm so fucked 3-5 Canada IF not more. Advice?

>Cop notices bulge in my waistband where the bong was tucked away and asks what it is, I pull it out and its a different situation and I end up getting some youth caution thing and had to go attend a meeting talking about drugs and shit to avoid the charge

This was the first time I'd ever been caught by police, I don't still run with crowds like this or anything I actually come from a loving home just started running away and not going to school and shit but I was sent away for a while and it straightened me up. That being said I do have a few good stories from back in them days, anybody want moar?

im convicted for falsifying prescription - wasnt me who got busted ... but an enemy of mine.. he's not alive anymore.. I was in a different country when the case happened.. didnt want to bother with it so i told my lawyer to take self punishment ...

Got a formal caution for battering someone whilst trying to break up a bar fight.

Gave the guy a broken nose and several broken ribs. FIrst offense, should have been a S47 - actual bodily harm or even a S20 unlawful wounding but the police gave me a second chance by recording it as common assault. Had it not been first offense, I would have probably been loking at jail time.

other guy avoided prosecution on the basis of it being 'rough justice'.

As a violence conviction, I am not allowed to work with vulnerable people for 5 years and would probably never be allowed to adopt should either myself or a future partnre be infertile.

Nah it's ok mate.

No your stories are shit.
One time I was driving around serving one night and my driver was a 26 year old I met thru druggies. A friend a year or two under me asked if i could give his girl a ride to downtown. Me and driver are fucked out of our minds chilling at his house. I have work i needed to move and were high AF of the molly. I give him 4 tabs of acid and he eats them and we do a little coke then go link up with his girl to take her DT cause she wanted to grip. We link her and are DT waiting for her BF. My driver is driving without a license I had a mini samuri sword in the car, a scale, lots of work, a girl I assumed was 16 at least. And we of course are high AF. my driver is foaming from the corner of his mouth. All the sudden cops decide to pull us out of car cause were ina no park zone DT.

They check girls ID SHES 14
I Managed to throw the scale and crotch the drugs with 3 cops standing around looking for a bust. Clutched it went back to drivers proceeded to rail most coke I've ever done in a single sitting.

too easy lads

arson. stupid fuckin bike rider saw and chased me.faggot

I got arrested for selling weed in college, got charged only with possession, avoided being kicked out of school, and got like a $300 fine only. It's good to be white

Burglary

Suspension for a year in 09

Girl tried to say I taped her

Couldn't do anything so I pleaded guilty for a court order suspension for a year so I wouldn't get convicted and charges were dropped

I'm not a real criminal scum, my entire record:
>theft under $100
>prescription forgery
>possession of a controlled substance

>be me 15 years ago, 20y.o student
>buy weed with my room mate
>decide to test it in the park
>guy was smart and after we rolled he suggested that we hide the baggie nearby
>hit the blunt
>tap on the shoulder
>fucking cops
>search the shit out of us
>one is looking the area, checking the grass
>finds the baggie
>ohshit.jpg
>I start screaming "fucking pigs! you found nothing in us and now you pulled this shit out of your pocket so you can bust us!"
>cops compare the weed in the baggie and our blunt
>it is different! (shit it wasn't)
>ok, you can go
>run like hell
>never smoked in public after that

It just throws the breaker

are you sure? BRB trying

Did you spend time in Miramar?

no.

has this been difficult for you?

Drove my car into a ditch while very drunk. Got "parole sentence" dont know whats the real term in english.

Got a fine for possession of drugs, they searched my home in the process.

Current/future employers have no way seeing my criminal record, so it doesnt matter.

Criminal record can only be asked by an employer who are in child care(pre-school etc.) business. But even then they need my permission.

was convicted for cocksucking

Have also a marking for "connections to organized crime". No idea how that affects anything though.

i was put into forced psychriatic care for 6 months because i brokev down the door if an out of order maccas toilet cause i thought some little cunt was yelling at me from inside, if that counts

police had some questions and came to my house a lot of times while I was out smoking weed

yolo420swag

Detonation of high order explosives in the city limits. Ended up getting the charges dropped because of a good lawyer.

Feels..... Where r u from?

oregon.

Only for shoplifting when I was 16. Did a little bit of community service. My parents were pissed. Felt shity because I hate thieves with a passion. Don't know why I did it. Aftermath wasn't a big deal. Luckily I got that retardedness out of the way while I was a minor.

I've got two speeding tickets, and two parking tickets from a public road

So I'm a four-times criminal

The monetary loss was unexpected, unwanted and unpleasant.

I now only drive the speed limit and a bit above when driving through towns and minor cities, because the first step on the speed ticket punishment list is 200 Euros.

Did you try getting a lawyer or did you give up right away?

Sick fuck. They should have kept you longer.

Fuck dude

makes no sense
which is exactly what you can come to expect from a women-preferring "justice" system

Dude alchohol makes anyone do stupid shit. Not everyone is a monster

Have you learned to put a muzzle on your obviously violent tenancies and learn to think before you act?

yes many anger management classes and meditating. tendencies? first and last time.

I got party vanned 6 years ago. Got charged with viewing CP (on 12chan, for teh lulz).
Took over 18 months until conviction, after a guilty plea I was given a 2 year suspended sentence.
Kind of fucked me up mentally, made me paranoid and depressed, sometimes suicidal. It was never known publicly which is lucky because I'd probably be dead right now.

how? and viewing is against the law? I thought it had to be stored?

12chan was raided in 2010, and all IPs were run down by the feds in a deal the website host cut in order to save himself. It is definitely illegal to view

Smoked weed As a kid. 16 in apartment parking lot for 4 hours doing speakers in my car.
Friend hops in with weed. Cop car flying down the road. We ran in a apartment. Left weed under a crusty sock and cousin had his pistol (conceal and carry) left that too. Me and 1 cousin return to car and parking lot is full of cops and Swat. Rifles pointed at us get cuffed while other cousin and friend stay in building. Swat storm the apartment. They cuff them 2 and never found the weed under the crusty old sock. All 4 of us had same story it was the pistol we were scared lol. I got 15 hours community service 2 got free cousin with the gun lost it and 100 fine

No. Not a hoodlum.

Whoa wtf? Isn't most chan sites just a tryhard Sup Forums???

Yes, sir, I have a question...

WHY ISN'T THE BITCH DEAD YET?

12chan became exclusively CP for a while