This are the monsters trump picked for his cabinet

This are the monsters trump picked for his cabinet.

- Warmongers from the bush era all over the place, including one of the biggest warmongers in US politics - Jhon Bolton, as secretary of state.
- Secretary of education is a creationist who believes the pyramids were built to store grains
- Secretary of homeland security? Chris "I will shoot down russian planes, YHA!" Christie.

You made a terrible, terrible choice. the levels of corruption and stupidity are going to break historic records

youtube.com/watch?v=X5Bh3--BOC4

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/herrbalthazar/trumpisthenicestkid
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
youtube.com/watch?v=bEskg0Z-NAQ
youtu.be/HAQmJVx_si4?t=5m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=DFuvgqCdwx4
youtube.com/watch?v=n94SUXmCQPo
fixedgear808.blogspot.de/2012/03/racist-quote-attributed-to-charles.html
reason.com/archives/2016/02/03/hail-to-the-censor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Relax guy. You make it sound like the result wasn't going to be awful either way.

Yeah, Hillary's nuclear holocaust would be much more enjoyable

Hillary would not cause nuclear holocaust, stop buying into this fake narrative

shut up and get over it or post somewhere els fuckhead

who gave you a chrystal ball?

Boo hoo

Sure she won't. Because She will never be elected

democrats may be slimy, unlikeable and corrupt but at least they are rational.

Honestly I think Trump himself may be a fairly reasonable person, he was clearly leaning democrat in his earlier years. It's the rest of the bible thumping reality denying republicans I worry about

rekt

Lol, new fags to pol who don't know what kind of animals Trump is going to have in his cabinet. America is fucked right in it's grabbed pussy. No hyperbole.

Tell me moar #No

Who cares? Hillary still lost, biggest warmonger still kept out of office.

CHOOO CHOOOOOO
TRUMP TRAIN COMING THROUGH
CHOO
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

New American Century bitches. It's finally upon us. Get your shit in order mutherfukers

No need for a chrystal ball when you have rational thought and foresight. Nothing Hillary has ever done and said pointed toward nuclear war, religious rule, and fascism. Was she in bed with corporations? Yea. Is her charity sketchy? Yea.

But the same is true of Trump and he has made it clear that he will crush anyone who is not a yes man. That is fascism. He is putting into power all the war obsessed and religious lunatics. He conned America into buying a tyrant.

>more liberal tears

"""higher education""" has it right. go color kids, let adults handle things for a few years. we'll be fine

how much does she pay for after election shilling?

Case in fucking point. He's advertising from his .gov account (not sure if its still there) and he's still fucking responding to protesters in Tweets. Wait till he gets the real power to respond to mutherfuckers. The Press is truly fucked. He hates them.

Yeah, and a War with Russia, won't get nuclear

apart from the fact trumps trying to make relations with on of americas age old enemies ( russia) yeah i see war on the horizon

Problem is with these new fags on Sup Forums, new fags to life in general, they've never seen a NeoCon admin up close and personal. Mutherfuckers got shitted on when they crossed Bush/Chaney. Protest? BLM? Obama let that shit slide like a mutherfucker. Just wait.

She was never interested in a war with russia.
She said in multiple occasions she wants diplomacy with russia

If you're going to try and talk shit at least learn the English language you fucking mongoloid.

soundcloud.com/herrbalthazar/trumpisthenicestkid

Reminder: Jhon Bolton still thinks the US should go to a war with Iran

I dont like Hillary fucktard, shes a corrupt piece of shit. But she had no sogns of fascist.

But if you cant recognize Trump for what he is, youre too stupid for this planet. His biggest dream is tyrant of the planet but he will certainly take tyrant of the US. The evudence is there. Look at his 100 day plan, tax plan, who hes putting on the courts, the religious conmen are his buttbuddies. If you are a yesman or a religious manipulator, you are in his inner circle. Fascism.

Russia is very weak right now as far as their military. They cant even take some weak ukraine pussies. Trump wants to strengthen them.

Heres a shocker: the master of manipulation, Putin is manipulating Trump. Putin has spent his whole life manipulating powerful men. And you think Trump isnt going to fall for it? Putin is licking his chops at a Trump.

Yep.

Brah? You think Russia wants to be a friend to the US. Putin already has Trumps emails. He's going to blackmail the shit out of Trump. If all they had on Clinton was what they released, America has fucked up.

Hillary is a fucking criminal, elitist, rape enabling, condescending, globalist cunt. In addition, she has something seriously wrong with her health. Not a Trump fan, but Hillary was a TURD of a candidate more than Trump. Bad choice, libtards. No one's fault but your own...cry to someone else and enjoy sucking Daddy Trump's cock for the next 8 years.

>His biggest dream is tyrant of the planet
This faggot libcuck thinks presidents actually have power.

Let's all point and laugh.

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

>fake narrative

During the debates I watched her near enough declare war on Russia and happily lean towards using nuclear ICBMs, going into great depth about launch detail.

Trump and Putin are buddies, and not in the way Hillary postulates with their racist international nationalist conspiracy with Pepe the Frog and Hitler's living corpse who lives in a Nazi base on the back of the Moon

At least it will be my kind of fascism. Not the kind where you can't speak against minorities and criminals or you will be punished

Demolished.

1. Hillary was never proven to be criminal, Trump was actually fined for crimes multiple times. and that's not even counting the shit ton of fraud cases trump is suspected for doing

2. Trump literally bragged about grabbing women by the pussy "without even asking" and talked about making sexual advances with a woman while he was married. Blaming hillary for the actions of Bill is stupid btw

3. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

4. I don't know if you noticed, but trump is more elitist and narcissist than hillary

You did not watch the debates then, since she NEVER said she wants any war with russia. she said she wants diplomacy with russia

stop buying fake narratives so easily

You can complain about trump all you wa't. But fucking think about it, would hillary really have solved all these problems?

Because the way you put it, hillary would have made america into lala funland? Suck a cock man, you lost, too bad but most of all DEAL WITH IT!!!!

I know your parents always said that every opinion is equal of worth and that everyone who participates gets a trophy BUT HELLOO WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD WHERE NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK

Inbred cunt, learn how to cope with defeat of kys, fucking crying piece of shit

So sick and tired of little fuckfaczs crying over their loss, get over it or KYS

We're laughing at you. Trump has a R majority and soon Supreme. You really don't know how fucked this country is do you?

Hillary would have been better than trump, and had a better cabinet. yes

THATS NOT MY POINT.

MY POINT IS THAT YOU NEED TO STOP CRYING AND START DEALING WITH IT.

THERE IS NO MORE SHILLING TO BE DONE, YOUR OPINION IS WORTH NOTHING ANYMORE

TRUMP IS PREZ AND HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL SOONER OR LATER.

DEAL WITH THE REAL WORLD OR KILL YOURSELF

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD WHERE NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK

They've had someone wiping their pampered little asses for the last eight years, what did you expect?

I throughly enjoyed watching Seth Meyers cry like a bitch as he came to the realization other people are entitled to feel differently. The entitlement of these babies is unreal.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEskg0Z-NAQ

Are you dense? She adamantly wanted a no fly zone in Syria which implicitly includes (nuclear) war with Russia, she was aware of this yet still pushes for this warmongering policy baselessly accusing Putin of hacking the USA. And again, Trump and Putin are best m8s, WW3 won't happen there, yet you think the exact opposite for some reason, as if you refuse to listen to any debates or anything and base your opinions entirely on huffpost articles and logically conflicting realities you randomly construct in your head to make you feel good, becoming enraged when people try to knock down your delusions with facts and incur cognitive dissonance in your feeble mind.

The people have spoken and you're crying your libcuck tears without a cause.

Go out and protest incorrectly in the streets because your butthurt since your team lost with the rest of your fellow hipsters instead of protesting correctly like we have been when our rights are actually being infringed.

play it again

Liberals need to live with this massive fuck up. White people are the majority of people in this country. Should have been trying to address their needs as well as the rest of the mutherfuckers that live here. Live and die by the minority vote. Them white people saw BLM up in their face everyday and decided to vote for a pussy grabber. That was the difference between Obama and Clinton. You can't prioritize by race when you're President, only status. Poor whites are the same as poor blacks.

criminal, elitist, and rape enabler- you just fescribed trump fucktard.

who has trump put into power? he took wall street big boys and moved them to his financial team. the wall street elite is now in direct power.

pence, christie, palin, carson, gingrich etc. the religious elites are now heads of the govt.

that is elitism retard.

criminal. trump stiffs his workers, evades taxes, his charity and uni were frauds. discriminated against renting to blacks. nothing trump has ever done has even an ounce of integrity. his reaction to 9/11 was to brag that his building is now the tallest in ny, he bragged about hosting gadaffi at an upcharge. he has you fucking brainwashed if you think hillarys email deletion and pocketing cotporate cash and fraud charity are worse than that.

rape enabler. trump said he can do anythibg he wants, explicitly sexually assault, to women. hes buttbuddies with epstein. raped his wife. treats women as property. said rapists should just pay a fine not face criminal charges.

condescending? awww did hillary give you a mean look? did you cry all over your tendies? fuck off oversensitive pussy.

>muh health
see thats good for you retards. if you dont like her and she dies, she wont be in fucking power.

and you think shes gunna take your guns? shes in bed with ammo companies faggot. her paycheck relies on you having guns.

globalist is the opposite of fascist retard. and yes energy, trade are globalist issues. you cannot have an isolationist country unless you wanna turn into north korea. is that what you want? to eat fucking grass cuz you cant trade for food?

You are the one who is being clueless here.

1. Having a no-fly zone in syria DOES NOT mean a war with russia. she wanted to negotiate it with putin through diplomacy

2. The accusations that russia hacked into the DNC are not baseless, multiple defense agencies said that russia indeed hacked into the DNC.

3. The fact you resort to personal attacks against me, does make your point more accurate

>Claiming i have a feeble mind
That was just pathetic, user.

Dump Trump

Indeed, they truly believe they have the upperhand, even when they're down and kicking in the dirt. They had all the money, all the media, all the support, all the good endorsers AND STILL LOST.

All these leftist pieces of shit have no clue what they're doing or whats going on.

Everbody has to accept their opinion and nurse it to their content. But as soon as a contradicting idea comes up they throw all their 'everybody is equal and everybody can have a voice' right out the fucking window and call you 'retarded' for having a different opinion and seeing a different side of the story.

I HATE how these people think, talk, walk and act. They have 10102737301 contradictions and have no connection to reality at all.

It's funny when he talks about "being compassionate towards immigrants" when all trump ever pushed was getting rid of and stopping ILLEGAL ALIENS. As in enforcing our fucking laws.

But hey if you're a libtard laws don't matter.

On the morning of November 9th, I was saying to people that they need to accept Clinton's loss graciously as everyone was saying Trump should have leading up to the election. That, even losing the popular vote, the electoral college/votes by state instead of direct democracy is set up as it is and allocates votes the way it does for a reason.

Then he started picking members of his cabinet. Now my thinking is that the electoral college was also set up for another reason. When the vote selects a candidate so dangerous to the continued function of the country, it exists to tell the people "Nope. You can pick a better candidate and try again in four years." They absolutely should not allow Trump into office based on his choices. Not only are they horrendous, but they go directly against his "drain the swamp" campaign promise, immediately indicating that the campaign he ran to get the vote was a fiction, and he never intended to do anything he said. Fuck him.

Not butt hurt but if you make less than 100K you're fucked my man. Trump is going to run roughshod on this bitch. You'll be back here to hear me say "I told you so" buddy.

Nobody liked startrek. Kill yourself.

>if you make less than 100K you're fucked my man

You've gone full retard.

>liberal predictions
>worth anything
With your track record, it seems probable that the poor will become immortal sex gods within the next 4 years

it's true she said it here she says she would not take off the nuclear option

youtu.be/HAQmJVx_si4?t=5m1s

youtube.com/watch?v=DFuvgqCdwx4

Again, i'll shitposr this entire thread full if i have to but you need to realize this.

Your opinion doesn't matter anymore, you can be as discontent as you want but you need to start dealing with it.

You probably never had someone say this in your life but your opinion is shit and you should keep it to yourself. Trump is president and he does whatever the fuck he wants wether you like it or not, wether you want it or nor, wether you thought about it or not. Nobody cares about you or about what you feel, think or want.
> You have 3 options:
1: MAN THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH REALITY

2: KILL YOURSELF

3: LEAVE THE COUNTRY

IF NONE OF THESE APPEAL TO YOU EITHER PICK OPTION NUMBER 2 OR SHUUUUUUT THE FUUUUUUUCK UP

Nice try, but it's actually trump who said he won't have nukes off the table

youtube.com/watch?v=n94SUXmCQPo

What do you mean "you", you stupid fuck? If you leftist cunts hadn't gone out assaulting anyone who didn't agree with you, and calling every white male a racist, sexist shitlord then you'd have bernie as your president. Ya fuckwhit. Well done.

>Trump is president
President Elect, actually. Nice to know you know what you're talking about.

Lol, you truly are a new fag. I'm going to enjoy sucking on your tears in 4 years.

Mad as fuck about his devastating loss, posting inane hateful comments and completely infatuated with trump trying to discredit him. The libtard way.

Lol, you should be on someone's stage... That's actually funny.

>ignores all historical context
>ignores who trump put into power
>ignores trump has fucked the workers his entire life
>ignores trump is the elitest of elites
but but but trump promised he would bribg back financially unsustainable factory jobs!! he even said god blesses me!!!

Hahaha this guy actually believes in the ' WE CAN STILL CHOOSE NOT TO MAKE HIM PRESIDENT' meme.

Please remove yourself from the gene pool in the most violent way you can think of.

Exactly, I'm a minority and got tired of you Liberal fucks saying everyone is racist.

Equality to them is my way or the highway. It always has been. It's amazing to how they turn being offended by something into a violation of their rights.

The laws matter when they protect their own reality. If you challenge that it's -ism or you're a -ist and a -phobe.

>no argument
>call him typical liberal
>i win

Angry nigger confirmed via the desperate picture posted.
Next.

Ignores Hillary's emails saying she has a private and public agenda... Yay she will give me free stuff!!

>no argument
>youre a liberal
>i win
wew lad this poorfags angry

>ignores the fact that Hillary already had already written and proposed policy that would make not using someone's chosen pronouns "xe/xer/whateverthefuck" an actual hate crime.

Yeah, nothing fascist here just policing your language at every turn. Keep it moving citizen.

You euros are fucking cucks and the Americans ITT know the kind of bullet we fucking dodged. Hillary's public life is done, this was it, and she'll likely end up on her own list after wasting all that "private donor" money and not producing the results her handlers wanted.

go ahead and tell me what free stuff im getting. ill wait.

>Black superiority

You fucked up.

She never had any policy that limits your freedom of speech.

Can you please stop literally making things up?

If it's not made up, prove it

There is a difference between President and President Elect. Just because he will be President in a few months doesn't mean he is President now. Similarly, just because you know it will be Wednesday in a few days, doesn't mean it's Wednesday now.

Use the language correctly, you fucking Mexican troglodyte.

Indeee, i'm now 44 years old, i have been politically active my entire life. I have ALWAYS AND I ALWAYS WILL fight political correctness and.

Politicall correctness is dividing mankind more than ever and the left hardly even realises it. 2 years ago a 'race war' was unthinkable, look at america now, blacks hate whites and vica versa all because of this pc bullshit.

Fuck leftist ideals, they are shit and not based in reality.

Right. Stupid as fuck. And some of them are Democrats... The robots took the jobs. Those shits aren't coming back. Hillary should have been straight up with people. Trump bent them right the fuck over and grabbed 'em by the pussy.

>call someone else euro cuck
>when youre the real russian paid troll
keep shilling and see if i fall for it. youll def fool me. keep trying.

muh diiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkk

i've fucked like 20 black girls every single one tells me i'm huge or the biggest they've been with (7 inches, 6 inches girth), black boys really out here mad as fuck all the time and whining because they wish they had cocks bigger than 4 inches erect.

All they know how to do bro.

>Sup Forums trying to discuss politics

are you triggered? did a dominant black fuck your gf? are you raising a superior mixed baby bc your tiny white dick couldnt satisfy her?

>2 years ago a 'race war' was unthinkable
Sure thing, nignog. White southerners have been talking about "lynching that nigger in the White House" for 8 years now. In 2008, it became very clear that to too many Americans, you couldn't be a "real American" if your skin was too dark or you didn't have a traditional Anglo name.

lololol, they think its a new country! lol This bitch just got 100 percent worse for them. They hate competition. Obummer tried to help them. They didn't want it.

Yeah but wednesday still is wednesday, wether its now, next week or within two years.
Trump is president, wether its now, next week or within two years, he is president.

Dumb cunt.

They tried to flip the table but didnt realize trump is the one standing on it.

I think they both want nukes guys, no use in saying which candidate was better on that subject.

This is why you freaks lost the election... Your only standpoints you end up arguing about once you're backed into a corner are regarding our worthless colour of skin and delusional gender categories.

Try again in 8 years when you're over the age of 20 and give a shit about reality.

He's going to fucking punish them. I'm going to be laughing my ass off. Black people have been living with this shit Democrat or Republican Prez. Poor and mid Class whites who voted for Trump are fucked beyond belief. You think the suicide rate for white men is high now, just wait.

There is nothing wrong with suicide. In fact contemplating the malignant uselessness of life is something only humans do compared to their ape cousins.

War with Russia is inevitable. Trump will ease sanctions and give them time to recover before it starts. Hillary would have kept crippling them economically before it starts.

Lol, you think America will give R's 8 years? You truly don't read books. Mutherfuckers will be begging for relief from Putin. He has everyone's emails, including Trump's. I'll see you in 4, if he goes the distance.

fixedgear808.blogspot.de/2012/03/racist-quote-attributed-to-charles.html

Spreading false quotations won't help your bullshit cause, you piece of scum.

Here is the original quote:

"Education, sir, is the development of that which _is_. Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa--rich beyond the dream of poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail! He lived as his fathers lived--stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, dance, and sport as the ape!

"And this creature, half child, half animal, the sport of impulse, whim, and conceit, 'pleased with a rattle, tickled with a straw,' a being who, left to his will, roams at night and sleeps in the day, whose speech knows no word of love, whose passions, once aroused, are as the fury of the tiger--they have set this thing to rule over the Southern people----"

These words came from the book "The Clansman: An Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan" written in 1905 by Thomas F. Dixon Jr. It was the second book in a trilogy, preceded by "The Leopard's Spots" in 1902 and followed by "The Traitor" in 1907. "The Clansman" served as inspiration for the 1915 silent movie which glamorized the Ku Klux Klan, "The Birth of a Nation"

>Hillary's never tried to limit your freedom of speech

Oh, hey. It's all good guys. This faggot says Hillary's never limited our speech or expression....oh wait.

"She has consistently backed government intrusions into communications devices, from content-filtering V-chips on television sets to anti-encryption back doors on iPhones.

She has established as her litmus test for Supreme Court nominees a commitment to overturn 2010's Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, in which a 5–4 majority overturned on grounds that "the censorship we now confront is vast in its reach" a federally enforced cable TV ban of a documentary film attacking a certain politician named Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Several other laws that Clinton championed, including the Communications Decency Act (CDA) and the Child Online Protection Act (COPA), were opposed by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and struck down by the Supreme Court as violations of the First Amendment.

And she has grasped the flimsiest reeds of evidence to lay at least partial blame on artistic expression for everything from playground fighting styles to the Columbine massacre to, most infamously, the murder of four U.S. personnel in Libya."

reason.com/archives/2016/02/03/hail-to-the-censor

Another one bites the dust.

These idiot kids will cling to her coattails even when she's dragging them right off the edge of a cliff. It's amazing, really, that any of them are still trying to defend her even after all the information about her is out there and there's plenty of time to digest it all. The urgency of the election's over, take your time and actually read up on this crooked bitch for once.

There's a bit in Martyrdom of Man that does a good job of explaining why some civilizations don't advance and its literally because they didn't need to.

That Darwin quote is a misattribution and you know it. Fucking shill.

Who gave YOU a crystal ball?

The funniest part about this thread is that a week ago there were nothing but trump shill threads all over Sup Forums. You're a little too late to be bitching, liberal anons