Never really played skyrim through, but i want to try it with the special version

never really played skyrim through, but i want to try it with the special version

whats the most fun build in skyrim?

Other urls found in this thread:

lolicon.legacywaste.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so stealth archery i guess?

Wow, you actually haven't played skyrim.

It's inevitable.

I actually find stealth archery to be the most fun way to play. Magic has too many game breaking holes, like the impact perk which locks down any foe, enchanting for 0 manacost spells, illusion to make all your enemies kill eachother,... And melee just sucks because it is underpowered and you cannot kill dragons.

thalmor it is

>be a redguard
>steal everything in sight
>no watermelon, so eat only chicken
>max pickpocketting skills
>steal clothes off of people without em noticing
>naked people everywhere I've been

A better question would have been: what are the most fun/essential mods for Skyrim

i just play the game like a normie with no direction, just do shit and get good weapons, amour, and spells. i play with everything

Sexualise skyrim entirely and play with your gf

Bitches love fantasy FAP mods

Can't tell you how many times skyrim made us fuck like rabbits

the fucking flora overhaul doesnt work with my special edtition

Your girl let's you touch her while you play video games?
And you're on Sup Forums.

My logic circuits are frying.

Nobody can know about my collection!

I think all the builds in skyrim are fun. I usually have a one handed weapon and then destruction magic in the other hand. I recently played through Dark Souls and then came back to Skyrim and it's kind of ruined it though. It's more like a fun relaxing adventure than anything that takes actual skill. But sometimes it's nice to play something that isn't stressful at all.

OP here

is the default difficulty mode too easy?

Doesnt matter. All builds are easy to play and you cant die in this game unless you are retarded. It's just a dumb casualgame niggers waste time on.

Hard enough to prevent you from going yolo into a couple guards. Too easy after a couple hours, crank it a bit up to expert, that's what I use now.

Nope, it's too hard. Set it to easy and slay everything in your way with one blow. That's how I roll

I usually play on master but if you just started and are a regular vidya player I suggest adept. You can change it at any time in the game. Master can be frustrating sometimes because you walk around randomly and get 1 shotted by a bear that runs faster than your pussy ass.
Also sneaky archer and 1 hand magic 1 hand weapon are the two most fun builds imo.

Sorry, i meant expert, not adept.

I always enjoyed summons. Restoration to keep em healthy too.

The magic system is kind of shit in the way you can't just go balls out mage only. You have to get good with weapons to be effective.

this game is pure shit

It's not even a good game.

This.
They even sabotaged the animation programming in hopes that nobody would make sex mods again.
Which is why nobody is modding for fallout4.
Bethesda shat all over the modding community, guarantee FO4 will be their last big break.

>And melee just sucks because it is underpowered and you cannot kill dragons

In my very first playthrough I pretty much only used one-handed axes and shields and sometimes a bow for enemies that I couldn't get to (didn't really put any perks in archery, tho)

Only skilled one-handed, blocking, heavy armor, smithing and a bit of lock-picking and speech.
Dragons (depending on wether they preferred to come down and fight me head-on or just enjoyed grilling me from a distance) and magicians were a bit of a problem at first, but as soon as I got the Spellbreaker (the daedric shield), nothing I came across was a real threat.

Wouldn't say this is "underpowered"

I have a sudden weird urge to become a stealth archer

D-do you h-hunt them or what?

Kahjiit collects them, like toys. They are precious to him.

Fists and healing/buff spells only

Also dont play on the default difficulty (Adept I think?) cos then a dragon will unload a whole breath of fire on you for like 4 seconds and you barely take any damage?

Bit dumb if you ask me, at least on expert you have to think a bit and not stand in the open when fighting a dragon like a retard.

CBBE

Cleric. Always go with cleric. All the Points in restoration, enchantment and illusion.

You'll be a bad ass so be careful not to have too much fun

I want this build.

Any good builds for elder scrolls online? I know it's somewhat different. But I just started and I really don't know what to do. I'm a red guard night blade

>Loli with huge boobs
Something Is wrong with you user

Does anyone kmow if the restoloop is patched?

Set to any difficulty, then console command your damage multiplier to Wiz Khalifa levels of high

>loli with huge boobs
That's fine
>covered tits
Get out.

Honestly, I just go with the armor with the most defense points, which means I'm a heavy armour kinda guy.

My build is basically a tank and I fucking destroy everyone in my path, it's fun.

I played as a Khajit dual-weild thief. IT was fun af. A bit hard at the beginning, because you have to move verrry slowly to not get caught, but after your stealth skill increases, it's easy. Sneak behind them, power attack, and done.

This is retarded.

Same hillary supporter.

not the most fun, but it always happens

BAHAHAHAHA I didn't vote, and Hillary is a cunt, and that first one wasn't me. Literally kill yourself

>Magic has too many game breaking holes
compared to sneaking up to someone and being able to take everything they have on them or better yet shoot them from max distance without ever alerting anyone, nah fam stealth archer is boring

Uninstall wizard

>I didn't vote
Because you're not old enough.

>Have CBBE
>Have Racemenu
>Characters still look like potatoes
How do I not fuck this up?

Because I'm not a sheep. I'm plenty old enough. You really are a stereotypical shitposter aren't you?

underrated post

What race is this?

You'll buy my geimu? Right onii-chan.

go back to bed eric

this, seconded

kek

Spellword or stealthy Archer

Did sword and board.

Blew threw the game, wrecked fucking everythign.

you've com to the wrong neighborhood milk drinker

>melee sucks because you can't kill dragons

Fucking scrub

The fuck? What mod is this?

The characters are Elin from the mmorpg tera, I have no idea where you can get them though. might be on loverslab

kahjiit has wares.

This better be a quest to impregnate all of them...

Valdr's Lucky Dagger main hand, Windshear offhand, Elemental Fury shout.
My Imperial attacks like Star Platinum.

b-but that's lewd user-san

>What's Dragon rend guys?

well i made a plague doc build one time
it was high in alchemy could kill someone by placing poisen in there pockets i would use a fire staff also high one handed

If you try to steal them Kahjiit will smell you coming. Or maybe not. We will see.

What's that armor mod called?

You'd know.

Kahjiit does not remember. Maybe on the nexusmod page, no?

Are you implying that I'm lewd onii-chan

>And melee just sucks because it is underpowered and you cannot kill dragons.

Oh you're so wrong. I played as a dual wielding swordsman with full daedric set, improved up to legendary and absolutely no enchantments.

Only legendary difficulty managed to prove as an actual challenge.

>pic oh so related

M'aiq is done talking to you now.

Played as a heavy armor mage when I just was playing with no purpose every time, this runthrough I have abandoned all magic and im trying stealth archer, which sounds great considering this thread is full of people who say it was what they defaulted to. Magic made the game way easy, but stealth archery is pretty OP too.

Also we should list some RP fun/challenge builds like nord preist, not allowed to kill anything just knock it down unless the game calls for it, can only spec in defensive traits.

Make a big nosed breton and make him have 100 in speech.
Jew Merchant.

I personally like stealth archer despite the memes. Destruction mage is also very fun. The normal warrior build is pretty straightforward and is fine for one playthrough.

For an extra challenge you can go something like illusion/restoration mage. For restoration mage you just find a follower, heal that follower and let the follower kill stuff. For illusion you just make enemies kill eachother.

Is there an actual mod for lolis?'
I haven't been able to find any.

Saggy tits

Ask tesg on /vg or the elder scrolls thread on /aco. I'm sure that I have seen links and instructions on one of the boards.

bump

I have this guide:
lolicon.legacywaste.org/

But basically all of the loli stuff has been purged from the Nexus and LL.

Shiiiit. I start replaying Skyrim against yesterday. Pulled an all nighter and still havwnt been to build. As far as "builds" go, this isnt like other Elder Scrolls games, or RPGs in general I guess, where you have different jobs that do specific things. You pretty much can do anything you want, and different skills level up as you use them. Use destructive magic a lot, and your spell cost goes down. Take more hits, your defense increases. Forge a lot of armor, and it's better/worth more. It's a huge fucking game, even without mods. I literally get sidetracked chasing butterflies and dragonflies. And hunting deer. Picking flowers and mushrooms. Pickpocketing. Making potions. Fuck me. I have to go kill some Springgans now. Good luck, fucker!