Would you fuck this vegan feminist?

Would you fuck this vegan feminist?

Fuck yes, date no

LOL she shaves her bush but not her pits? What the fuck LOL

Only if drunk.

Feminist thinking ...

lol

I'd put it in her but and then never call her, leaving her to question her entire existence.

3/10 would atm

The only thing I care about a woman's diet is that it includes my semen. If she wants to deny herself some steak, that's her problem.

Yes, I'd fuck her but that doesn't make her special.

Pic from today

dont wanna be accused of rape two weeks later when she changes her mind so no thx.

She is reading this treath , please proceed

Sure. If she lets me degrade her and slather her ass with bacon grease then yeah sure. After she's had a shave. Sure.

>vegan

She must eat a crap ton of vegetables

>doesn't shave armpits
>shaves pussy
????

Good. Please explain

No I would rape her just to show that men are superior

Well her face is pretty potato so the proviso would be a bag

I would rape here with thicc meaty cis white scum DICK
and make her eat red meat still dripping in the blood of a dead baby seal to show her where she and all women belong
in the goddamn fucking kitchen
and that every single one of them whores should worship us men and especially me TALOS THE UNFORGIVING !

absolutely stunning.

finding that hair set up ideal to

Facial symmetry is really important with attraction op, it's why women and even men use make up to make them more appealing when they weren't born to be so.

Your sister or hetero life partner or wtfever looks like she's too high up on the sperg scale. Square heads and smushed faces are not attractive, and since my penis works I still would've fucked her from behind until I saw her pillow case tushy. I hope she's a lesbian, please tell me I'm right.

Rly ngga?

DO YOUS HAVE A PROBLEMS WITH TALOS !
TALSO ALSO RAPES FEMBOYS

Why has she got hairy armpits but bald pussy? Fucking women are stupid cunts.

I don't believe you

>ogod I forgot to shitpost first

TELL HER TO DO MORE SQUATS LUL

I would feed her meat

was thinking exactly the same thing

no. never stick ur dick in crazy or a nasty bitch that doesn't shave her pits

>I ALREADY DID WHEN I VOTED FOR TRUMP

Best fucking laugh today, thanks conservative user

Vegans still eat meat.

Vitamin B12 is necessary for human survival.
Vitamin B12 is only derived from meat and meat products.
The bacteria used in "meat free" supplements, require meat to be formed.

"Vegan" is a lie.

how is she gonna be vegan AND fat???

she's feminist

Point, set, and match!!!!

You know her pussy reeks because of her all natural shampoo/body wash,so yeah sign me up lol

She's not even cute. I mean if i were drunk, maybe

Edge lord. Doesn't shave pits but shaved legs and d obv trims twat. Would not bamg

She looks like a pig of a cunt. I'd probably end up punching her in her fat pig face cause the shit she would spout would be unbearable.

Another question, why a feminist vegan woman do erotick photoshots and then say "don't fap to my pics, their no't here to you'r satisfaction, i don't need you'r complimemts

Take a razor to her pits and her downy haircut and sure thing, cap

Would love to fuck her. I like her unshaven pits but would like it even better if she had a bush too.

Look at those fat rolls.
>Fucking disgusting