There are people on this site who actually get highly triggered knowing a dominant black is fucking their white women...

There are people on this site who actually get highly triggered knowing a dominant black is fucking their white women. The white women are BEGGING for fat BBC. Your women are running away from you because they realize how inferior you are. Kiss the white race goobye faggots, women dont need you anymore.

ok

?????

good to know

Sauce?

you missed it, man, this was considered funny in 2008.

wait who is that bitch!? she's cute af.

I always wonder who makes these posts.

Is this a black people thing? Or is it some white dude that's turned on by immasculating his entire race?

Y this shit always the first thing that pops up when I go on here?
>Inb4 niggers like u click this horshite

WHATS THE BITCHES NAME IN OP'S PIC?!

Sure thing, Dad.

OP

That's some serious sexual dimorphism you got there, user.

I'm wondering too. By the way, they also save a lot of that stuff on their computer. Even if they just want to pretend to be that kind of person, it's alarming to see such a mental state.

op here. ive been spamming these threads for about 3 days. only been on Sup Forums for about 6 months. its just funny that there are people on this site that actually give a fuck if a black and white person fuck.

There are people on this site who actually try to prove a stupid point by posting photoshopped pictures and samefagging.

Sauce

Kill yourself you degenerate piece of fucking trash ;)

I wanna see either one of those dicks actually going into that woman.

It's not that I don't think it's possible but just that it would really turn me on

Is it me or are these captchas getting really hard?

Waow. There are also people who despise 'race mixing'. The same people I will see in five years from now in Thailand, searching for a suitable woman to marry. All while I already found a good looking Thai girl. See you in five years lads!

My wife likes BBC. Not a big deal!

>OP here

This

The captchas have started to ask me to draw lines around objects in images, which would be fine but the detection on it is fucking atrocious so it'll think that wherever I've clicked is about a half-inch away in any given direction.

At least clicking on several images that look like something is easy enough, as long as it doesn't have you do it like ten times in a row until it's satisfied.

>dominant black

Still on welfare.

Her name is Clover ... and that one is fake
Look at the original one fucking cocksuckers

That pussy looks underage as fuck. Thanks for posting the OG image. Still hot as fuck.