Anyone else ashamed to call themselves liberal? The way these fucking apes carry on sometimes drives me crazy

Anyone else ashamed to call themselves liberal? The way these fucking apes carry on sometimes drives me crazy.

When you get to the point were the right-wing is less regressive than the left it stops being funny and starts to just become shameful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssbRfZDMSGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only funny part is the hypocrisy, considering Trump wasn't going to concede if he lost, and you know all the honkeys that voted for him would be doing the exact same thing if Hillary had won.

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

Op, I thank you for recognizing this tantrum for what it is. Please bottle whatever brought you to this conclusion and distribute it, because this shit is ridiculous.

Just like how there were riots after Obama won against Romney right?

If Republicans riot, you will definitely know. We have guns, lots of guns with people who knows how to use them.

And you're a bunch of identity-politics mouthbreathing morons, we know. You won't let us forget how "dangerous" you are/could be. But the thing is, you don't actually scare anyone. You're just loud, ignorant and amusing.

MUH GUUUUUNS

>711550385
It's okay, I know losing hurts. You can go on hating the right and being the core reason that Trump won, you poor entitled little bitch.

Haha, so go storm the suburbs, that's where most of us are. Since you want to start a revolution or whatever the fuck this is supposed to be. Don't care if we scare you or not. Back up your words with some action since you want to kill us all so badly.

Come on by, or are you waiting for an invitation?

You are the ones that insisted on identity politics. To us there's only Americans.

Yes, people are shit. Yes, both sides have those said shit people.
Yes, rednecks flipped out when Obama was elected, twice.
but the point being, these fucking idiots, regardless of what side of the political bs field they're on, they are rioting and destroying public and private properties. I don't recall this happening when Obama was elected, so why now? because our new generation that grew up under Obama's run as president are now old enough to show the world how ignorant they really are when they don't get what they think will benefit them. They think no one can have a different opinion from their own and yell obscene rhetoric to silence everyone else and being just as racist when they claim not to be.
We're all in it together, its a shame there's such extremists on both sides. A balance between the left and right is what we need. No one extreme will ever benefit us

im republican, i own guns.
you wouldnt know it by looking at me. does that make me a bad person?

Look, getting a President on the "Electoral College" bullshit was okay when it was the first time in over a hundred years and nobody really saw any difference between the two anyway, but when you pull that shit less than 20 years later and use it to elect Adolf Hitler's more vindictive clone it's just a little much, don't you think? I mean, why should the Ignorant Hillfuck vote get more weight anyway?. So what if you live in the backwoods? The whole reason they're CALLED rural areas is because THERE'S LESS PEOPLE THERE you stupid rednecks, trees and cornrows are NOT extra voters.

Fuck you all, Not MY President, you fucking Nazis. We kicked your asses in Germany 70 years ago and we'll do it again right here

yes

ashamed to to say im american when anyone is nig nog'n' as hard as they are

I'm not ashamed to be liberal, but I'm DAMN PROUD to not be millennial.

This is the "everybody gets a prize" crowd reeling at not understanding how to lose, since they have been told all their lives by mommy and daddy how special and unique they are.
They believe that as long as you tried, you're entitled to get whatever you want.

why

funny too, the electoral college votes was made to protect the rest of the country from high populace cities/states. and thats exactly what happened. trump won the electoral votes by far, and the popular vote was so close! it just shows the rest of the country doesnt want to be like california and new york

The reason you didn't object to Obama in 2008 and 2012 is that Obama fucking WON, BOTH the EC AND the Popular by wide margins. THE ONLY FUCKING REPUBLICANS FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS HAVE NOT WON MAJORITIES AND YET CLAIM THE MANDATE OF "THE PEOPLE" WHILE IN FACT RUNNING ROUGHSHOD OVER THE POPULAR WILL

That's a bullshit Facebook shared post narrative. This shit has gone on for ages and across the entire political spectrum. Stop being my uncle that watches too much fox news. Fag.

It's really a shame that if you live in one of the cities that financially floats middle America, your vote counts less. Red areas should be thanking the blue for their welfare, not voting against the hand that feeds them. Fucking welfare towns should be left to die.

Brown gun owning Republican dude here. I know your side hates me more than anything. I've never had any unkind words or gestures from any Republican.

I have had people on your side threaten my life and my family because I'm Republican. The rest of the family is neutral to left-leaning.

Let's do this and get it over with. I'm not going anywhere or changing my mind.

caps much brah? sounds like all those cry babies yelling in the street as they burn down their neighborhoods

and this is not the only presidential election that was so close in popular votes. and riots didnt occur previously because of that.

Strikes me that we're the ones need protection. We're not trying to deport/jail/kill half the fucking country. If you don't want anybody but ignorant hayseeds out in your godforsaken swamps and deserts buy up all the useless land and don't sell it to anyone, stop trying to tell the rest of us who we should get along with

This

They hate you because you'd be picking cotton if not for progressives you ungrateful shit dick. You've never heard anything bad from the right because they love an uncle tom. Trust me since this is anonymous. I'm white. I work with a large mixed group of guys. I'm in management. When guys like you are around we treat you like a buddy. When you walk away, everyone laughs at the nigger that thinks he's part of the group. They also all vote Republican and genuinely think they're not racist.

We lefties can tell the SJWs to shut the fuck up. Tey are a minority. very vocal, but a minority. The conservative Christians are the fucking BREAD AND BUTTER of the republican party. Look at who Trump has surrounded himself with. It's more like a fucking Bible study than a government. Fucking Christian cunts are just a step better than those sand nigger Muslims.

This

yeah im a democrat that was for trump as a lesser evil sort ofthing

This is a funny fucking elitist ass argument. I live in Texas, I don't take welfare nor does anyone I know. I don't need your money, but your liberal tears are to die for.

Actually they're worse. You know the Muslims hate you and would kill you in a minute. Christians are even worse because they say how much they love you while polishing their arsenals to kill all we "godless heathens"

This times a million. We are taking this badly because we the people in control are leading with verifiably false info and faith in fairy tales. At the end of the day they think their retarded thoughts are divinely inspired, their hate is endorsed by a supreme being, and nothing they do matters because a cloud manager is the real boss. The lunatics are running the asylum.

found the shill
>implying all republicans are racists.
just because you and your buds are racists where youre at doesnt mean everyone else is

SJW were rioting before Hitlary lost claiming random reasons.
They would be rioting if Hitlary won, but would claim "police violence" or "injustice".

Christian cunts, eh? Classy...such love coming from the other side.

more christians are accepting gays and niggers in churches anyways, their ideas are changing like the rest of the world, albeit slower

I'm old. I've lived in cities and towns. I've worked in offices and industry. I've never met a white Republican that didn't shit on blacks as soon as they thought it was safe to do so.

You must be really really old

You're dumb. Enjoy 40 years of regression. I hope your job goes overseas.

or maybe they didn't and you just thought they did because of your own bias

Not you personally you fucking tard, but if you're in a rural area, there is a city to thank for your survival. Don't be dumb.

Your state takes billions. You travel on roads and send your kids to schools financed by us then brag about how your taxes are so low. They're low because the Fed makes up the difference because we realize the whole country would suffer if you ignorant hayseeds left 18 wheelers to travel on gravel.

>711555555

I'm pretty sure racist jokes and openly using the word nigger is cut and dry.

You don't like the rules, change them or stfu. You are like a kid that begs to play A game and then cries when they lose because they don't like the rules--pathetic.

Also worth noting that i don't personally feel that way. I lie and pretend for survival.

he just has a bad wrap because theses babies arent used to someone being so aggressive with the truth. is america racist? yup. believe it. look at how much the left hates whites right now and how much the rights are being blamed for being racist on non whites. america is diverse but lets not forget its majority white, and theyre finally standing up for themselves and not all the minorities that cry oppressed!

Progressive revisionist history. Republicans did the work of overthrowing slavery not progressives. The current crop of progressives are nothing more than power hungry bastards. Voice a differently and the verbal knives came out. No, not overt threats, that's only when "progressives" are assured that they have superiority in numbers. White progressives do the things you just described to the letter. Making fun of the brown one behind his back and claim not being racist because he has the correct belief. Your trying to act hip and talk to us about rap, basketball and how your favorite poet is Maya Angelou because you read her stuff in college is getting old. Trying to impress us with your one Thelonius Monk album on your iPod is cringey to the max.

We know what you do. We know you'd rather see us shackled to welfare and vote "progressive" than being productive.

Nah, you ain't "woke" either.

That's impossible. There is no power to change the rules. The only power you have is to point out how the system has failed.

>711550385
>711550385
>711550385
>711550385

Being this new. Welcome.

At least you're honest.

look at all the white cucks that are lefties, they are obviously racists on that side as well

You are an idiot. So much of your generalized vitriol is utter misinformed bullshit that I don't have the time to correct it all. I can assure you I'm not a "hayseed"...LOL who says that shit? I don't use the crap schools you think you are paying for, and you really must check your numbers concerning where your taxes are going instead of getting them directly from the propagandists. Get out of your liberal bubble and get to know a Texas hayseed and I think you might find yourself a better person.

Haha. They had a protest planned for the state capitol here, they got told if they set foot on state grounds they'd be arrested for not having a permit to gather on state grounds, which takes a few weeks to acquire for groups wanting to protest.
Instead it was like 60 people total from 2 tiny groups that met downtown and did nothing but make a little bit of noise together.
Fucking useless libs.
Bitches knew that if they got rowdy either our cops or people would take care of them, since we're a conceal carry state.
Did I mention fucking useless libs?

wait is the left really bitching about identity politics on the right?

I was dealing with this shame for a couple of years, then evaluating my position in the run up to Brexit cured me of my left wing tendencies.

Liberalism would be understandable in a system which discriminates against minorities and you want to make amends. UK & USA do not fit that bill.

This isn't to say I particularly 'identify as' one end of the political spectrum or another. That identity politics bullshit stifles debate.

lol user knows whats up
republicans=work
democrats/liberal/progressive = handouts

Then being the victim is all you will ever be.

You're delusional. Read a history book and pay attention to what happens to the partiesfollowing the war. No one is trying to shackle anyone to welfare. The right wants you to believe you just haven't worked hard enough because you have it too easy. In reality they want poor people and is even better when they're black. I don't know about that other dumb shit you posted. No one know does that. I sat in a room on Thursday while a bunch of white guys laughed about the shit going on in schools with racism, talked about hopefully this will make you all go home to Africa, the trail off in to a discussion about how everyone should own one. I don't know you. I have no reason to lie to you. For what it is worth i can promise this is true. These were all republicans gloating about the election and every one genuinely thinks they are not racist at all. Everything I've told you is true and I'm sure it is tough to admit you've been a fool, but at least think about it. Do you really know better than the majority of your race?

10/10
Would hang out with to go shooting with, and then have a beer with and good BBQ afterwords.

Spotted the Democrat.

just pretend trump and hillary didnt run, pretend the states with the most electoral votes was in favor of a man thats against an alien army invading. but the aliens brainwashed people into wanting an alien takeover. and all those brainwashed people voted for aliens.
so now the popular vote is in favor of the aliens 200,000 more.
the electoral college protects against rogue states with a high population

How angry will you be when trump does not get the wall built nor deport illegal immigrants?

Spotted the lying Democrat.
Hillary? Is that you?

Liberals today consist largely of rich elitists and the working class poor who are only concerned about getting their free shit. Democrats lost touch with the middle class about 8 years ago, and without that support she lost. That, and she is a shit candidate who forced her foot into the door of the presidential nomination because she thought she was entitled to it. Not a Trump supporter here, but search your souls, Democrats, and you KNOW we are right. You fucked this one up big time. Please quit embarrassing yourselves and take what you earned.

Stop changing your opinion about shit to appeal to your stupid argument you fucking faggot.

You think your guns are scary cause they definitely are not. The govt is gonna check your ass one day soon and what you gonna do when that happens? You are gonna bend over and say yes sir and please may I have another.

>niggers believe whites are as uncivilized as they are.

reds dont want poor people, we want people that make money and hire others and grow the economy, poor people dont benefit any except corrupt governments, and that is in the history books

you have to remember the mindset we're dealing with.

I cut my ties with the left a long while ago. It's sort of like being a Muslim then realising how fucked up your religion is.

can i come too, ill pick up some steaks and ammo

About as angry as I was when I didn't get the lower premiums Obama promised, and lost my doctor, etc.

cool for you maybe you need start to meet more people than ur lillte place

welfare culture is a thing and the fact that you think it isn't shows that you don't actually have any experience in inner cities, you're just regurgitating shit you learned at uni. Think for yourself, go out into the world, into the cities, talk to these people and see how they fucking live.

>not seeing the big picture.

If California and New York (who have extreme levels of welfare, poverty and crime) were to have more power in the electoral college then all the Democrats would have to do is put a bucket of chicken with a taco on top and that would win forever.

I'm glad to see you safe-space dwellers are so triggered. Gives me a nice chuckle watch you fuckers get hauled away by the police and thrown in cages (cribs) where you babies belong.

I also want to point out what the fuck does rioting and looting businesses do for Hillary? What did they ever do to you fags? Other than work hard, have job, pay taxes, not need hand outs.

Not who you're replying to

Your reason to lie, as most people's is, is to push your agenda and ideology.

> I sat in a room on Thursday while a bunch of white guys laughed about the shit going on in schools with racism, talked about hopefully this will make you all go home to Africa, the trail off in to a discussion about how everyone should own one.
Unadulterated fucking bullshit and we all know it, user.

You might think 'but those racists are really out there!'. Maybe they are. They aren't emblematic of the right wing and they certainly aren't in positions of power.

Get fucked.

doesnt build the wall? great
doesnt deport illegals? fuck him, now its time for a real revolution

What exactly do you mean by "real evolution"?

Actually it would be white people with guns and brains, there was no way hillary could or would win without rigging the election, it was still rigged but she didn't have a big enough turnout to turn the rigged election onto her favor.

and thats exactly it, we handout everything to the poor and dont realize where it comes from. and they wonder why its all fucked

This would be your dream, wouldn't it libtard? To see us all at the mercy of a tyrannical government? There are plenty of options out there for you if you prefer to be ruled that way. We like our country how it is...gtfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssbRfZDMSGQ

The left bitches about everything. Every time they open their damnable mouths.

>the government is gonna do this
>the government is gonna do that
Which is it faggot? Is the government going to strip you niggers, queers, sandniggers etc of your rights and deport you to Greenland or is it going to come stick up for you and take away all 'dem scary black guns 'cuz 'dey is bad?
You hypocritical whiny ass cocksucking faggots need to nut the fuck up and grow a pair.
You lost, people lose all the time. You special snowflake "everyone gets an award" types are the fucking worst.
You wanted to be treated with respect? Fucking earn it. All that you little bitches are is entitled cunts. You insult every fucking person who has an opinion different from yours, and you wonder why no one fucking likes you? Are you hypocritical morons really that fucking retarded? You claim you just want peace and acceptance, but the minute someone says they don't like X person/thing, you're the biggest bunch of shitflingers outside of monkeys there are.
Fucking grow up, dickheads.

Yup.

I live in the Deep South, and this conversation doesn't happen. If someone said this shit, 99% of Americans are going to look at that person like they just shit themselves. Racism isn't the reason anymore libs, if you don't elevate the discussion you are going to continue to lose. This is happening...

true, hillary had to pay people to cheer her on and hold up signs at her rally's. The one where people did actually show up she was paying stars to perform and they even openly hated her.

i dont want to evolve
a revolution would be overthrowing the government not protesting burning local business and police cars

>keep middle america poor by outsourcing all of their jobs
>lol dumb poor people, stop voting against MY interests

Oh ok, sorry about that.
I thought you meant like going out and getting the job done yourself

liberals created this modern feministic shit and basicly everything else that makes someone with a different opinion a freak..thats why every single fucking stupid sjw is on silence after trump won because they fucking know now that labeling someone and insulting someone just doesnt work anymore

no more pay from CTR

I stopped calling myself a liberal a long time ago. I still hold the same views, but with the rise of SJW's and other foolishness it's shameful to associate myself with these people.

>hillary
>liberal
spotted the retard

Funny how it was republicans who freed the slaves and Democrats that tried to keep them in chains then eh?

Will shoot off a few rounds and grab a steak for y'all.

I did. Also have family south and north of the Mason Dixon line, no trading places of the parties if that's what you mean.

Again, you saying all this is like I have politely smile when you mentioned for the 100th time about your one Thelonius Monk album, it is getting old.

If you have to try this hard to make me believe you or trying to make yourself believe what you're spewing, something is very wrong. Progressives lie to get their way. To you, truth is relative. To you, lying to get your way is not wrong.

All the areas that progressives run turns to shit. You aim to be politely saying that people who looks like me should be of a single monolithic ideology. That itself proves that the fool is you.

Again, please stop with that trying to be cool with us by talking up that one single thing you think you know about our "culture". Try not to become the token cool white guy with us. It is very cringey.

Which government? The coming Republican one? You know that two of the three branches are now Republican heavy. You should also know that the majority of governorship in the country is Republican. These guys tends to be pro 2nd Amendment.

I doubt that they will come and take my guns.

Still, I will extend this invitation to you and your friends to swing by the 'burbs. See how I shorten it from "suburb" so you can understand it?

I like black guys like you. I don't pretend to like Prince or Thelonius Monk - I prefer classic rock.
I don't gotta be anything other than me, and since we got some shit in common: guns, good food, etc. we can hang and enjoy killing some paper or out in the great outdoors plinking.
Hell, I'd bring my portable generator, and set up my projector and Xbox so we could play some split screen co op like Halo.
That sounds fun as hell.

I guess what this guy has to say is a little too real for those on the regressive left