Americans, you fucking deserve him, MOA-HA-HA-HA. HA!

Americans, you fucking deserve him, MOA-HA-HA-HA. HA!
Now over to something more important, how many bowling balls are there in the pile?

1000OPisafag0090

There is both an equal number of balls that exist that do not exist depending on how observable they are.

1+4+9+16+25+36+49+64+81=285

Think someones made they are going to have to return to the desert.... came to america looking for a handout. You can still get on Sup Forums tho

From the bowling ball picture you can't tell if it's a square based pyramid or triangle based pyramid

I don't see and fingerholes on the balls, so zero

Square base? no it's not. It could be a Rhombus base. The angle of the corner is acute, so it's cannot be square

There is 110 bowling balls in that pile, simple math accually

It is a triangle base

what if there is an empty space inside the piles? do you think math can solve everything? no wonder trump wins and you have no God with you

Whatever 1+3+6+10+15+21+28+36+45 is

It cant be square because 1. There are only 3 balls on the second tier 2. You can only see 2 sides but there is only 1 possible direction for the "unseen" portion. As i said before its "simple math"

are you actually retarded?

We have a winrar

Haha a pile of bowling balls does no have the structure to support itself, think before you speak.

Are you fucking retarded 2?

((n*n-1) + (n-1*n-2) + ... + (n-(n-2)*n-(n-1)))/2
n = 9 = The number of balls in the last row
((9*8) + (8*7) + ... + (2*1))/2 = 165

Plox explain, Professor

so, that wooden wall surrounding the lowest row isn't a support structure? think before you *post* you fucking freak

Its a triangle

After I got done licking your mother's pussy we discussed it and she said that you are a disappointment to her and the whole family.

>user can't build a rack for bowling balls that's tiered and has no external visual queue of it's internal support structure
Laughed my fucking ass off

>assumptions of volume vs surface area
How do you know there's balls in the middle?

>never seen a wide angle photograph before

Its square, just distorted

1x9 + 2x8 + 3x7 + 4x6 + 5x5 + 6x4 + 7x3 + 8x2 + 9x1 = 140. I think. Phone calculator, might have pressed wrong