Where can I find the videos of the HD ISIS murders like the drowning one, and burning one...

Where can I find the videos of the HD ISIS murders like the drowning one, and burning one. Or if you have the webm can you post. Im trying to show this girl from Iran who wants to be a murderer them.

OP sauce for the pic?

Its an image from one of the videos Im asking for.

I didn't meant to put OP there, i noticed after writing my sentence.

zerocensorship.com

Idiot. You really think she is going to stop if you show her videos these retards published themselves? She saw them anyways and found the killing were righteous. Else she wouldnt still be supporting them. If i was you i'd show her vids of ISISfags getting rekt, to crush her dreams. She'll have to realize there is no god or higher cause in this world. She is angry and wants to kill ppl because of her subhuman genes. Dont show her the things she likes, show her how her heroes get bitchslapped, deported, raped or blown up. Pls use ur brain.

sauce?

Bestgore.com

It's a completely blank page. nothing even in the dom

works fine here

Just shoe her that graphic battle for bagdad documentary. She'll see sandniggers dont stand a chance against western art of war. Even if the americans are fucking retarded and accidentally drive down "ambush alley" they still barely lose a soldier, because sandniggers are all fucking amateurs on a battlefield.
I mean the republican guard was one of the best units in middle east. They dont know how to shoot their guns right or how to take cover... let alone formations, positioning and other tactical stuff. They make really retarded decisions, which makes them awful fighters. She needs to realize human-wave-strategies dont work if you are going against modern weapons. The "war" these ppl fight is a fucking joke and they'll never be able to get out of the desert.

>that graphic battle for bagdad documentary
which one?

Dont remember the name. Just search for it on youtube.

That may just prompt her to train properly first, and then take her knowledge over to them. She needs to be shown that there is no god -- and then she needs to be re-sensitized to feel compassion

Triggered af

There is no way a girl can receive ground-combat training without joining a military or paramilitary organization and even that is pretty damn hard since western armies have certain requirements to combat-soldiers. Looking up shit on the internet wont help, since it's the same shit ISniggers already know. They just dont apply it correctly because they are retarded.

No i just talk that way since i'm not a faggot like you.

Haha only real african niggers are worse. Saw them training their infantry and these niggers knocked on their guns before firing, for good luck. The officers didnt ccare because they are high all day and dont realize how dangerous that bs is. Imagine laying in knee-high grass in the dark, spotting an enemy and before you fight him, you give them your position with some dumb-ass noises. That's how retarded 3rd world ppl are. They have no common sense when it comes to military matters.

Why are so many people on Sup Forums racist?

Because of experiences we make. Also i was not beinh racist. African niggers are the same race as american niggers and i bet they wouldnt be allowed in the military if they acted like that. Although i heard reports of them smoking cigs while layingg wire between the trenches at night in ww1. I read a report of a german soldier taking down 27 of them because they didnt stop smoking even after they got shot at.

You're on Sup Forums. People have always said niggers on here. At the same time, he didn't call blacks inferior, just 3rd world countries.

Get the fuck out newfag

word

Excuse my brief moment of clarity after 9 fucking years in this mind numbing desensitizing dystopian hate mongering aids infested shit hole gathering of sub-humanity

It wont happen again I promise

Fuck you. Grow up