Hired a mexican cleaning lady to clean my house once a week, not very bad looking

hired a mexican cleaning lady to clean my house once a week, not very bad looking

do these women do anything extra for more money? anyone been in a similar situation before? i want to throw in some extra for a quick no hassle fuck, but havn't asked so far

>pic related, captured on potato clock camera

that g string says she'll probably do it free

>do anything extra for more money?

She's a woman isn't she?

With those thongs, yes
Be flirty with her for a little time, then offer her 50-200 dollars for a good fuck

give it a shot, I'm rooting for you op
and post more pics

no harm in asking.

Be flirty with her, fuck her for free.

kek - she's pretty cheap, pay her 30 every time she cleans and its the whole house. at most i'd offer her 40-50, 200 is for top shelf pussy

get some great shots on those clock cams, she's got some great choices in underwear

Ask?

Are you married? Mexicans are super Catholic and she might get squeamish about that sorta thing. If not you're golden

Offer her some tequila, Mexican bitches love tequila.

she speaks minimal english, user - hard to be flirty with the language barrier

this

moar pics?

not married, i dont know her religion - she's started working for me about 2 weeks ago

not the worst idea

make it a game, start with walking around in your open bathrobe, see how she reacts, tell her one day when she arrives that you partied a bit too much and you'll have a nap but she can clean around you anyway, get in bed naked, half under the sheet and when she's in the room accidently move in your sleep and show your cock.
Most important: don't forget the hidden cam to post it here later.

that is elaborate, the only catch is that she lets herself into the house when im at work - why i had the clock cameras in the first place
big ass on her, so im hoping to see it all and ride it given a chance

get a day off, for a fuck you must make an effort

she cleans houses while wearing g-strings? cleaning houess is not the only thing she is getting paid to do

we need more pics

Body language. Smiles. Try to break her comfort zone once in a while. Touch shoulder, hand, see how she reacts. If she won't became defensive go further. Hair, cheek (face cheek, not ass cheek), soon enough you can offer her a drink, sit on a couch, and then... well I don't tthink you would need additional directions at this point.

she seems friendly enough - not very defensive with me so far. she is probably around 27-28 so she doesn't dress like the typical cleaner - always wears tight stuff, low cut pants etc. I understand your approach, makes it easier since speaking isn't much of an option

If you do the in the UK you could get sued and arrested. Don't know US law very well but you should check it out before you do proposition sex with her, OP.

its tricky in the US - i am unsure of the laws but as long as there is no harassment i think i am in the clear

if this is real OP come back to us in a week at this exact time. tell us how it went

it may not be that quick - but i will post win on Sup Forums

Just straight up offer her money for sex. "Hey, you're hot. Want to make a little extra money? I'll pay you for sex."

One of two things will happen:

1) She'll say no. You won't get into any trouble. You'll probably want to get a new cleaning lady.

2) She'll say yes and she'll get you off for money.

More pics OP

yes every mexican woman does the sucky sucky for 5 dollar. go for it

it has to be super uncomfortable to clean with that string digging in her ass

It will be very hard to get rid of her and its possible her bf or husband will come over and beat your ass before you ever stick it in

try it, someone on here months ago got his cleaning lady to give him blowjobs every visit, she wasnt very attractive but it was still hot

if she fucks for cash, its on her