I watch Lazy Town to escape reality and feel happy. Sometimes I cry knowing that I am about to finish the series...

I watch Lazy Town to escape reality and feel happy. Sometimes I cry knowing that I am about to finish the series. Some songs made me cry as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself fag

oh shit

holy fuck thats dedication

can you fuck the dolls?

Robbie Rotten is dying.

www gofund me com/2tm9tqk

Nice dubs saf

whoa, they changed the girl?
whatever happened to the original one?

Already donated some money. This guy lightens up my life, that's all I can do at the moment. Btw this room is not mine.

Man. You need to contact that girl who played her and ask to get together. You HAVE to be her biggest fan.

p.s. sorry you're depressed. Maybe get some pills or weed

You should end it now

She is 15.
Thanks man, at the moment I drink a lot of alc, might try some weed.

yeah they replaced the Juliana girl with some asian one

juliana > asian face

Julianna grew out of her role, Chloe is better anyways

>asian face

i dont like this stupid series but i donated some money because cancer is the most fucked up thing you can get i hope he is doing well

I know that feel. Sometimes I watch cartoons from my childhood to feel safe and happy and distract myself from my daily existence.

Life is shit.

>Chloe is better anyways
WHAT? just look at that face and that smile

yeah look at those puffies under her eyes, just like an asians but yeah she looks whiter there

She looks like Kaylee from Firefly

All the happiness in the series just makes me feel good and distracts me from the piece of shit I am.
Fucking hate my life atm, I fear that I have nothing to distract myself when I am finished with Lazy Town