Reverse Racism Thread

>Reverse Racism Thread

Why are they projecting Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump#Lawsuits_1970.E2.80.931999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reverse racism isn't a thing you retard. Racism against whites is just racism. Reverse racism would mean the opposite of racism. Reverse racism would be just the norm.

reverse racism is people saying whites are racist

I wish people would get mad about Pence instead. Trump is pretty moderate actually

I'd be fine with a Trump presidency if his VP didn't think you make gay people straight by electrocuting them or any number of other things why Pence is a terrible person and unfit for a leadership position.

No it's not you mongoloid. People calling whites racist just on the basis that they are white is just plain old racism.

but what about white privilege
saying a race is more privileged than the rest?
If its all just racism I'm fine as long as people recognize its wrong instead of being taught in schools.

part of the 5d korean starcraft, m8. Now he can't be assassinated bu libtards without assassinating both pence and ryan, since they are next in line.

all white people. retarded democrats

are you really this retarded?

People like you calling racism against whites "reverse racism" are perpetuating the lie that being racist against whites doesn't count as racism. By calling it "reverse racism" you're saying it isn't the same as racism.

are you even an argument?

>Why are they prejecting?

Did "they" also not rent to blacks?

youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM

It's time they knew the real Trump.

"b-but white privilege!" What is West-Virginia?

> reverse racism

> A made up concept for people who are secretly racist but want to project their internal racism onto people they don't like.

The irony of your question is palpable, OP.

it's time we knew the real obama. muslim nigger who hates white people. oh but i'm racist for saying that. fuck off

>believing anything you read
He wasn't responsible for who received leases in his building. He hired someone of the street to handle that. He was sued because he was richer than the building manager

Affirmative action weielding no workboot having mutherfuckers.

Typical liberal bullshit. Scream and cry and yell racism when the working man is tired of giving u free shit.

I dont know can you tell me?

This has to be bait

>white privilage
>i grew up in a single wide in a yrailer park
>i got my first full time job pulling wells and hauling hay at 14
>i run ewuipment bow and cant hardly walk because of a $40,000 metal plate in my foot that i had to pay out of poket for
>all uncle cuck would five my fat ass was a $75 ebt card. 15 years killing it and giving beaners and niggers half my check and this is what i get for 6 months. I just gave it to my mother-in-law since i had to give up my house and have 0 income for a year.

White privilege. I didnt get a job one time because of affermitive action and them needing worthless nigs

"Ignorance of the law is not an Excuse"

UNLESS YOUR AS IGNORANT AS HILLARY

>PIC SEVERELY RELATED

>not believing anything negative about his dear leader

You also believe that trump has an "IQ of 164" and was the "best baseball player in New york, but in the 60s you couldn't make money in sports"

ITT niggers complain some more. No surprise here

"Stop the hate" one sign says
Well, stop hating on Trump then you stupid cunt!

At least you're not a nigger.

How is this reverse racism? Am I missing something ere

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts.They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

>reverse racism is people saying whites are racist
reverse racism is also affirmative action, giving everybody _but_ one race a leg up.

>Trump is pretty moderate actually
That's what you thought when you voted for hime, I'm sure.
But if he where a moderate, he wouldn't be picking the cabinet he is.
Congrats, you've been cucked by a 70 year old man.
Does his semen make your wife's snatch tastier?

Simply having white skin and being a male doesn't make Trump a racist misogynist, claiming that he is simply because of his skin and gender is
>REVERSE

>He wasn't responsible for who received leases in his building.
Yes, according to the DOJ, he is.

My job uses affirmative action. minorities are treated much better with little competition to keep or earn a job. If youre white you better be good at your job

>THIS DOJ??

But he's said racist comments, I think it's fair for people to believe he is one

>Simply having white skin and being a male doesn't make Trump a racist misogynist
He's made it perfectly clear he's a racist.
Hell, that's most of you conservatards voted for him.

Obama is a Christian. Do you believe that, or do you believe that he's a Muslim, too. What makes you say he hates white people? I'm white, voted for himtwice, and I don't see that. Criticizing our President doesn't make you a racist, even if you have to drag his race into the criticism. It's what's in your heart that matters.

What do you imagine being black in this country is like?

Do you even lift?

>>THIS DOJ??
They've been proving him a racist since before you were born, kid. Starting in 1973, during the Nix0n administration.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump#Lawsuits_1970.E2.80.931999

...so that would be "reverse racism".

>What do you imagine being black in this country is like?
Not nearly as different from anybody else as you'd like to think.
You/they certainly don't face the same challenges their grandparents did.
...and there are plenty of poor white people that have no hope of climbing the ladder.

You did not really answer my question. You and I didn't face the same challenges our grandparents did. So what? Give me your day and tell me how you think it would be different if you were black.

A little correction: It's the thought that insulting a white person, is less important than insulting a """""""""""""""""minority"""""""""""""""""

nobody cares

Trump probably isn't that racist. He's been playing a character.

His supporters, though. Holy shit. The loud ones have a real problem with non-whites.

Better than being black in some african shithole.
You're not a slave. Your parents weren't slaves.
You have all the opportunities but still whine like a baby.

>The loud ones
You mean the fake ones.

I work in wv. White trash are by far more the niggers of WV than blacks. Generations of shit heaps on assistance always with their hands out driving huge SUVs and $50,000 trucks.

You don't say ???