This girl been annoying me for years she gets a new number and continues and i need to re block her...

This girl been annoying me for years she gets a new number and continues and i need to re block her. If I try to talk to her she turns it into the give me attention game. Do your worst if you get her to respo d ill post the pics she sent me last week ;)

More to come if u annoy the fuck out of her

Help me :(

"Come over and blow me"

What are you, some kind of fag?

"Get a sharpie and write my name on your tits, wench!

THE GREAT BAMBINO HAS SPOKEN"

...lol im gay

Beta girl? wut

"I dont want you anywhere near my cock, but you can eat my ass if you want"

Just spam the fuck with worded ded memes
>succ
>kys
>haha meme
>boii
>the fitpaster test (or something)
>OH YEAH MR KRABS
>allahu akbar

Just annoying shit

Op here. Those calling me gay are desperate betas. I was hoping you all would send her mean stuff tbh

we're not gonna bully this poor gal. im just trying to git you sum puspus

Op here how an I gay for not wanting this ugly psycho girl to take advantage of me? Lol I never understood that insecure attitude

Op here and oh boy I just love big meaty cocks! I eat cummies for breakfast and sperm for dinner!

Tell her that you wish she hurts herself and videotapes it for you, like deep cutting and arm breaking. Just detail it and she'll get scared hopefully.

Now do we get nudes?

Cmon, do this

tell her to send nudes then come and suck

Hey guys OP here and today we're back with more proof I'm a massive faggot.

Tell her that you are going to post her nudes all over the internet unless she fucks off.

Guys I've tried talking to her threat no f to share her pics and every thing she won't atop thanks for the suggestions I did the Sharpe marker thing well see if she does it and ill post it here

Share some of the other pics OP.

samefag

Here is the only other pic I saved that's dirty the rest are just her face and stuff

show her face

And give us her name and address.

Let's see her face OP

Ew

Ill post her face and name but you call her and get her to pick up or text her and post pics of the conversation!

somebody has already sent this thread to her for sure anyways. Just post her face

Do it OP.

noice

Ill post her name and face and facebook but you gotta screencap a reply from her or a vocaroo of you calling her

Just get on with it OP.

OP is kill

fag

Those calling me a gag why don't u text her she's desperate for some dick

Waiting for that fb OP.

OP is a fucking leavefag

I had a girl like her a few years back, kinda miss her but then remember how crazy she is she loved to go sloppy under the sheets though.

No response OP....

Still here just not replying to dumb shit

How can I get her to respond to my texts?

tits or gtfo

OP, send her my way. I can give her what she wants.

so?

That I don't know. Patience and maybe try calling? Maybebsay you're friends with me and know a way to get me to dick her down or say I secretly love her and just am trying to get her to prove sheblovrs me because I've been hurt and this is just my mechanism for new girls? Lol who know all?

I'd dick her down she's got nice bj lips

Lol i feel your pain. You feel bad and want to help her by talking but she don't want to talk... Ajdnkd u give her an inch she will try to take a mile guaranteed every single time. Igs sad. I did this shit to girls when I was like 15 but grew out of it. I can understand a month or 2 but 2 going on 3 years??? Kill me god

I don't understand why OP is so against fucking this girl

Well u should text her and tell her that... Is there ant way to prove I'm ok ? Like does it say "ok" on my posts.

fuck, more of this? Especially of her tits. Damn.

We need her bare tits.

Because it won't stop there. She won't leave my house and shell text me a billion times. Shell cry after and probably during On top of that her pussy is sad its wide and feels like fucking a can of jello.

Oh, so you did fuck her, and only now has it backfired?

moar

Do my posts say that I'm OP or are we using the honor system here? Lol

Nypa

Are you a fucking faggot OP?

DICK THIS BITCH

post more pics

I did years ago and shes still using it against me ever since. Have you seen the British video about comparing sexual harassment to tea? If not look it up. I don't want tea even though I drank a cup of tea last year it doesn't mean u can force tea down my throat

Tell her you don't want a bad blowjob.

Shell insist its a good blowjob. To those saying in gay I really don't understand that logic lol. Youdnlet some girl bully you into fucking her? Makes you the bitch lol

Bully dem titties OP

OP, hate fuck her and make sure it's on video. Be rough and mean and fuck her dry in the ass. The video is to prove it was consensual and not rape. But make sure to humiliate her in every way possible.

Ask for endless nudes and post results

Both really good ideas. Does anyone know how much that video will sell for?

Just post it you shit head

this.

Link her to thread to humiliate her. She'll stop.

Do it now op.... we need to see titties

it is called ignoring her ass until you want your cock sucked again... or just fucking embrace it.

Waitba fee days you Have her number wait a few days then say you're me and Have a new number then ask her for nudes when I post them lol

You link her lol I'm not talking to her I'm afraid shell think it means I like her

Look op..... we want nudes... please oblige.

Afraid to talk to a willing cumdumpster

Jesus of fucking Christland, OP

yo man pleeeaase get some nudes yo. i love tits like this. id titty fuck the hell out of her and cum all over her face.

fuck im about to send her pics of my dick hoping to get some tiddy pics. fuck it.

Give us the nudes you greedy fuck.

Do it.....post results

I don't have nudes but if you want them that bad send me an email pcfixlang@gmail and next time she texts me ill pretend j like her and get the nudes for you. As for the guy who's sending her dick picks thank you you're a god send! My niqqa screen Cap it for me lol

Why not pretend right god dam now idiot

but why don't you give her the d ?

i want to see those tits

how's it going ?

Well?

This thread had so much potential. It's a shame it's dead

Recalled to life by dubs

All I know is OP may be a faggot until he posts more pics. Don't leave us hanging bro!

Ok here nice dubs. Peopel keep asking why I won't fuck her lol. Never put your dick in crazy. People asking why I don't pretend i like her for pics. She won't do it shell use them ad a weapon to try to get me to go e her attention but if I'm already giving her attention she won't do it. I'm maybe j could say "if u really love me you will" ill call her soon and record it and post the audio for y'all lol

Nice, but you'll probably have to make a new thread since this one won't survive much longer

Dont die on me now

What's her name anyway? I can maybe take some of the heat off you. I'm happily married so I'm bored to death, I wouldn't mind fucking with this girl's head. I need a new side project.

Ask her if she is part of isis

.faceb00k dot com. /mariel.acostasanchez1 I just got a call from the police asking me to stop distributing her pictures and I said I'd stop if she does lol.

you're smart. she wants your attention and the only way she knows how to get it is sex. Keep ignoring her and she'll find a new victim.

>dead meme
>succ
Get out

"Go vote for Hillary and i'll give you a shot ;) ( no second dates nor a relationship guaranteed though) #election2016"
Shit ! You were right all along ! Don't put your dick in crazy !

call her and read the John copypasta over the phone