Sup Forums, last night I drank a lot and was absolutely fucked but everybody around me was fine...

Sup Forums, last night I drank a lot and was absolutely fucked but everybody around me was fine. Why was I the only one fucked up? I did drink more, but it wasn't THAT much more. One friend was making fun of me and the other one said "Bro you were there a month ago." are they saying I'm a noob or that it just happens?

Also how do I get rid of a hangover fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

fourloko.com/us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

halp

nice pic.

also people's tolerance varies.

>also people's tolerance varies.

Will it always be that bad for me, or is it just this time?

The cure to hangover is water.

That is the scientific truth, the symptoms of a hangover match the symptoms of deydration.

You need to drink water as you drink alcohol, but the best thing you can do in a hangover is rehydrate yourself quicly.

If you have a remaining headache, it's usually caused by poor posture or some imbalance in the back/neck muscle group.

thanks bro

>"Bro you were there a month ago."

what does that even mean? i don't speak bro.

drink lots of water and some sort of energy drink (like poweraid, not redbull or someshit)
also do you drink often? your friends may just have a higher tolerance

That's what I'm asking my dude

no i drink every weekend they drink a lot

are you a skinny cunt compared to your friend?
are they all fat fucks?

body size and stomach content are the biggest factors in how drunk you get how quickly

also: psychological/sociological effects. if you're the only one being open about how twisted you feel and everybody else pretends they're sober, you'll feel more wasted than if everyone was admitting to it.

also with the month ago comment they are saying you were drunk way before them

Same size, they might have a bit more muscle.

>Stomach content.

I didn't eat shit that night. Is that it?

wade?

Drink gin. No hangovers.

no bro

food in your stomach soaks up some of the alchol so yeah if you have an empty stomach the alchol is absorbed a lot quicker

>I didn't eat shit that night. Is that it?

That will fuck you up faster than anything. Alcohol goes straight to the bloodstream on an empty stomach, but if you have food it takes longer to process.

yeah could be it.
have a good meal before you drink. and right after before you go to bed.

shhhhhieeeeeeeeeet

thanks that makes a lot more sense

Also I'm hungry rn but it feels like i'm going to throw up when i try to eat, do I need to eat now?

nah leave it for about 2 hours or you will probs puke it up and fell even worse

you can increase the tolerance by drinking more ofter or gaining weight
eating first helps slow down the digestion of alcohol

drink loads of water, gatorade is better tho
sleep if you can
eat crackers, they are good for when you are puking, easier to hold down.
Chew mint gum, mint helps with nausea
seriously, sleep if you can. best way to deal with a hangover imo is to just sleep as much of it off as possible.

>Chew mint gum, mint helps with nausea
this. used to eat mint all the time to deal with motion sickness

Is there anything to do while puking after drinking? I was fucking drinking water but that shit came right back up, it was bad. Would stand up and fall right back down. Ate shit and fell in the tub

Cause you're a weak cunt you faggot in denial

Gatorade/Powerade, bacon, sleep. No shit, you'll feel better almost immediately. You need electrolytes, that's why your body and head are so sore.

you must have really fucked yourself up pretty bad. only thing I can recommend at this point is sleep.

treat this as a reminder to eat and drink water while getting drunk

Bro I was chugging Four Lokos and my bro said that it's gonna fuck me up but I thought he was joking. 40 minutes go by and I was dead

the fuck is a four loko

fourloko.com/us/

I looked it up it says 1 fucks you up if you drink it full, my friend told me not to drink anymore than half. Didn't think it would do shit and drank 3

fuck this shit looks toxic no wonder your so fucked up.
just go to bed because your probably still drunk.

the reason drinking on an empty stomach results in a stronger effect is that the food slows the flow of your digestive system. the alcohol is absorbed much more quickly by your body once it has entered the small intestine, so if you eat foods that take longer to digest, the alcohol will linger in your stomach for longer, causing it to be absorbed more slowly.

Didn't realize it at the time, but it was 12% alc and I drank 3, is that the reason i got fuked

im just gonna say they didn't exactly help.
im gonna go now so just watch yourself next time you get smashed.

I am all fucked up right now I mixed way to much alcohol last night and now my stomach just feels like a pit of acid.

thanks bro

Word bro it sucks. The party was way out of town so I was fucking walking the highway back home. I would fall over every few minutes and throw up. Probably looked fucking stupid but i didnt care

Hangover IS dehydration! (well, mostly.)

Tryna eat this toast without dying

I'm in the middle of the desert camping I need to start packing up to head home but damn I feel like death.

Damn that really does suck, glad I was able to wake up in my bed.