ITT: Greatest game of all time

ITT: Greatest game of all time.

>better games.

Chrono trigger

>never released in EU
Fuck everything!

I am sorry user :(

Battletoads you milato...

I wanted to get in to this game, I really did. I grew up with an nes and loved all of the SMB games. Got a Genesis when it came out, but git to experience SMW at a friend's and fucking loved it too. Finally pick up a snes when I'm older and the first game a choose is Yoshi's Island. I was so disappointed I don't think I even ever finished it.

yes, it is

How long has it been since you tried it? How far did you get?

I think I tried to get I tried to get into it again a couple years ago but couldn't. I know I got several maps in, I remember a stage where you got high by hitting pollen or something, and it made Yoshi really disoriented. I enjoyed novelties like that. I think I couldn't get into it because the platforming was nonexistent or piss easy. The only challenge was making it through with all of the items, which made the game feel like a chore. Maybe if I weren't so OCD and just played through the level without trying to 100% it I would have found the game more enjoyable.

Yeah, You have to play at your own pace with it. Don't go crazy collecting everything at first. Enjoy the game then you can get 100%. I did it many years ago.

Yes

No

this

no matter what i play i always return to this in my thoughts.

didnt age well, the remake prolly gonna suck, but still glorious even nowadays.

#adventchildrendidntexist

Maybe.. idk, can you repeat that queeestionnn! *sick metal guitar thrash* UOURR NOT THR BOSS OF ME NOW YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF NME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG!!!! life is unfair....

>tfw the only new games you're looking forward to are FF7 and REmake 2

guess again. the engine is like 20 years old and has yet to be truly bested.

Game was so shit they never even made a sequel.

Where's Chrono Trigger 2?

>not knowing Chrono Cross

> calling a completely unrelated game a sequel because it has a similar title
not knowing what a sequel is.

hey guys remember me?