/got/ general

Wed, bed, behead edition
GO, GO, GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/491122.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DoCEFLUqR44
youtube.com/watch?v=cK3P3E05xac
vulture.com/2016/06/battle-of-the-bastards-game-of-thrones-historical-accuracy.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0bZn78gFAlm
youtube.com/watch?v=avtHpJyYYkQ
streamable.com/pfnz
youtube.com/watch?v=-fMICVD_iT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jack

Why did normies liked this episode so much? other than the cinematography it was completely predictable trash.

Starks a shit

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?

Bed, behead, wed. Also you don't fucking make a general thread with spam bait, faggot, it ruins the discussion desu.

The Prince Who Was Promised

So the ending it seems is Sansa will be queen of the North. Dany will sit the Iron thrown and be queen of Westeros, The Duke will be Queen of the Iron Islands, the WHITE Walkers who all happen to be MEN die by a WOMAN and her BLACK Dragon thus officially the Patriarchy has been crushed and an Age of peace will be ushered in via a Matriarchy.

Pottery.

You're taking contrarianism too far. This episode is what a good episode is, more like this please d&d. Bravo.

new Not a Blog:
grrm.livejournal.com/491122.html

Why is Dany never referred to as a Targ in the show?

S05E02. Two men have come to collect the bounty on Tyrion's head. After Cersei see's the head she realises it's not Tyrion's head. She dismisses them and this dialogue follows.
>Cersei: Take the head
>Qyburn: Let me, your grace. I will take it, if you don't mind. It could prove useful in my work.
>Cersei: Very good.

The Mountain isn't wearing Joffrey's head, he's got a dwarf head on. Screencap this lads.

If Jons a Targ, does that mean Sansa will be Warden of the North?

AZOR JON

Oh man, how much I love him

does anyone has that pic when he stares at Ramsay like a mad dog?

END game predictions:

Sansa will die. She's the only remaining expendable Stark. Expect Jon to rule the north, with Tyrion Varys and Little Finger creating a common wealth in the south

Dany is going to be killed by Jon. She can conquer but she can't rule.

It's also been highly speculated on reddit that melisandre will give Bran, dead Sansa's legs allowing him to walk and fuck again

This show is a total mess.
Can't really wrap my head around why anyone could like this

Sansa is a scheming villain who will be dealt with.

>killed white walkers
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

>thread title rules
Hello eddit stark

No, Bran.

Wed Arya, behead Bran, bed Sansa

perfection

but fucking why. What was wrong with Mountain's head? He only got hit in the shoulder with poison why would he replace his head...

Burly Bar:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoCEFLUqR44

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3P3E05xac

I enjoyed it, but it was so predictable it hurt. from Rickon, Wunwun and Ramsay dying to CIA saving the day. a 8.5, 9 maybe. not "holy shit 10/10 so perfect omg" though.

>Sansa will die. She's the only remaining expendable Stark. Expect Jon to rule the north, with Tyrion Varys and Little Finger creating a common wealth in the south
>Dany is going to be killed by Jon. She can conquer but she can't rule.
>It's also been highly speculated on reddit that melisandre will give Bran, dead Sansa's legs allowing him to walk and fuck again

He's MIA beyond the wall tho. Plus he might be too busy being the Three-Eyed Raven and has spaghetti legs.

Historical Accuracy:

vulture.com/2016/06/battle-of-the-bastards-game-of-thrones-historical-accuracy.html

Why were they constantly foreshadowing that Ramsay would find himself in a shitty political situation if he kept acting like a psychopathic dick?

Ramsay's men were so insanely loyal to him they were willing to put up with having ALL of their cavalry teamkilled.
Umber fucking hates Ramsay and is only siding with him to fight wildlings.
>Ah yes I see you've just executed the last Stark heir for edgy points, and now you're ordering me and my men to climb a corpse wall of our own dead to get into the clusterfuck of a melee. WELL YOU'RE THE BOSS

God I'm mad as hell.

The declining quality of the show aside, GoT and ASOIAF in general offer an unprecedented format. 20 years of lore and books and discussion, 6 years of hours upon hours of high budget episodes and media coverage and record breaking, it is a cultural phenomenon of never before seen proportions. I feel like it ruined other works for me, the ones which can't afford to go into such depth due to time or financial constraints. And we were born just in the right time to experience it.

Well she has lots of other cool names

So who is that chubby babby that sits there every week? I want her to educate me about feminism while she leglocks me.

'Cause she's a drogo now. You don't refer to your mother by her maiden name (('Goldstein')) do you

because it would be kinda cool to have a giant zombie knight with another man's head on.

vocaroo.com/i/s0bZn78gFAlm

Wed Bran, bed Bran, behead slags.

ye

two writers on a sinking ship
the first writer says to the other one
"do you know how to write?"
the second says
"no, but I know how to write funny cock jokes 19 different ways"

is it possible to have one fucking episode w/o dany ? We got it that shes so strong n shit.
I just want some comfy jon/davos/melly moments.

Who is the fag hag in this pic?

Anyone got smug high sparrow?

Didn't we all think Tormund was gonna cop it too?

I want to marry Maisie!

>Dany is going to be killed by Jon
I would cum so hard if this happen, I really dont think it will though. The cunt deserves to die any way possible.

Like this?

anyone got the Always Sunny Webm for Episode 9?

In the books they sent his head to Dorne to prove that he was death and Elia Martell's death avenged.

In the Show The Mountain probably still has his own head.

He's heading South.

Even with his useless legs he still has magic powers, Sansa's only power is to be a stupid cunt.

I want to impregnate her with my strong arab seed

>not just watching Matt Easton
wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=avtHpJyYYkQ

thats worse than

I want to marry and bed Book Cersei.

because the only thing normies want is action and shocking scenes/deaths.

That's the only thing they think GoT is about. The more action is ALWAYS the better.

If Jon was wounded and Ramsay about to finish him but Sansa grabs a sword, duel and kill Ramsay in a swordfight, people would've cheered for it and said it was good television.

Absolutely nothing has to make any goddamn sense. Only has to have action, shocks, or fan favorites winning.

this is beyond stupid

She's over half the show's budget at this point. They could only bring Bran back this year because HBO raised the budget. It's ridiculous how much they pay her.

>She's a drogo now
Laffin

The entire battle was just awful, Ramsey was earlier seen as a trickster type of guy and during this, all we saw was edge and flat out incompetence

That's not comfy. Davos wants to harm innocent Meli.

literally all the characters I liked are dead now
it was such a shitty fan-fictiony death too
it felt like it was written by a 14 year old
what is even the point anymore

Time to take back control.

Let's leave this wretched EU tomorrow, lads.

Vote Leave!

cliffnotes
-HEY GUYS I'M STILL NOT WRITING SHIT

How come she's cute again?
What the hell happened?

Yeah, same. GoT is something we didn't have so far. There were shows like Tudors, Borgias, I Claudius and Rome, but neither of them covered so much.
GoT is my dreams coming true, a show where character growth spans over seasons, they reunite, have cool conversations, romances and it all fits in one world.

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(99% likely to be final scene of the season)

Waifu bran

Who the fuck @ the other two

Is that Theon's cock you attached?

No, it means she will get Riverrun. Or board the ship Jonsa.

streamable.com/pfnz

>giving Bran woman's legs
Are they going to make Bran a wish fulfillment for all /got/'s pedos,homos AND feetfags?

We did have any episode without Dany (The Broken Man) and two (I think) without Tyrion.

Khaleesi Stormborn is easier to remember and spell for normies on twitter.

In what way can it be said that there's "20 years" of got lore? The books are the books and the show is the show, the amount of time it took to make them is irrelevant, you might as well say that the harry potter series has decades of lore and discussion behind it. Such discussions and media coverage are of low entertainment value, worthless paraphernalia that don't elevate the source material. GoT is popular because the books and most of the show are good, not because of it's format.

Continued Discussion: Textual evidence that Bran's dick does not work and cannot produce an heir.

> Season 4 episode 3 Jojen to Bran about Meera
> Book 2 Bran Chapter 6 Osha offers to take Bran's virginity

BRAN IS MEANT TO BE VARYS! He serves the realm, will probably even renounce his name once he is full 3ER

Her stupid cunt she just sold for an entire army

So sense this is obviously a covert Branbro thread, I just want to get one thing straight right off the bat... BRAN IS NOT GOING TO BE KING IN THE NORTH, FAGGOTS! He's just not.

Not because he's a cripple, not because he can't produce an heir (he probably can, but fuck you just the same) but because he's the new fucking Three Eyed Crow. Do you really picture any fucking outcome in which Bran just heads home and leads the life of a normal human? He's fucking magic. He doesn't give two shits about being King in the North. Yes, by rights the North is his, but he's either going to die before spring has sprung, or he is too big for that pleb shit.

Stop trying to push Bran on the realm. Bran doesn't want it. He is too good for this world.

>killing Mace, Loras, Margaery
>Margaery
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But if she marries SweetRobin, and with both of them have the most Tully in them after Edmure, they could take everything. Make CIA their hand and let Jon fuck off to fight White Walkers.

>END game predictions:
>Sansa will die.
stopped reading here.

There's literally 0 chance she dies.
This season (and probably the rest of the show) is Stronk womyn taking over.

Expect women and non-threatening characters like Tyrion to take over the entire world and win it all in the end.

After the tumblr butthurt last season D&D are just giving them EVERYTHING. They'll never kill Sansa.

So if Rickon had run backwards, or even in a serpentine pattern, could he have dodged all of Ramsay's shots and saved himself?

No. Theon's is bigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=-fMICVD_iT8

Based OST

yea i think you're right. It was also one of the best episode of this season.

I always like to get a second opinion, user. Perish the man who doesn't.

at least post a better picture

>tfw no Nige & Stannis tag team wrecking the kingdoms

This seems plenty for just one episode. I don't believe this Arya/Freys part will happen though, kinda too soon and it would take more time.
Then at least Dorne and Oldtown won't I guess.

You are a fucking LIAR post direct quotes or get the fuck out

I see what you're getting at. But they are trivial points. You can't see the forest for the trees.

Put s06e09 in context, what movie or show has a battle with similar settings that comes close? The opening battle in Gladiator shot by ridley Scott is meh compared to this episode of got.

Ah that fat fuck screens his comments. That's no fun.

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

>those Harpys just randomly slaughtering people right outside the gates of Meereen for no reason

Yes.

Until Ramsay says Rickon's cheating then just has all his archers take aim and shoot

Literally no budget left.
Next episode will look awful.

How fucking dare you traitor bran is KING

Season 2 Lena Headey is much superior. I would bend the knee and kiss her feet.

Where the fuck are you even getting these gifs? It's like you have the perfect Isaac face for any possible response. It's annoying as shit, but I'm honestly kind of impressed.

we're the bad guys remember, that's what we do

100% chance, she's the only remaining Stark not in the I5 prophecy (Arya, Bran, Dany, Tyrion, Jon). She will either betray jon and die or get killed by white walkers before Bran warg kills them.

Oh yeah, like they're going to slaughter people all over their Myrish carpets.