Whatever happened to that lady on red letter media? I don't even think she shows up in the credits anymore

Whatever happened to that lady on red letter media? I don't even think she shows up in the credits anymore.

>posting pics of dead people for a laugh

edgy

Mike caught her with Rich, beat both with a baseball bat on their arms, Rich said he was sorry but Jessi was an unashamed whore about it, Mike kept him and dropped her

marijuana addiction

Obligatory explosive "SHE LEFT BECAUSE OF CREEPS ABOUT YOU ASKING ABOUT HER YOU FUCKING SICKO" post

it was Reddit's fault tho

They clearly broke up. That's it.

Jessi's tterrificc

her and Mike got divorced, because he wouldn't buy her enough jewelery with the patreon money

She stopped appearing on camera because she gained weight and every post on every video she appeared in was about how fat she was. Plus some Sup Forums + reddt crossposting sperg started creeping hard on her and posting personal info online.

Hope you're happy fuckwits, twice as much AIDSMoby for us now.

>Rich Evans
>sleeping with a woman
That would require Mike letting him out of his chastity cage.

they should bring in some fresh blood.

Is this bait? I mean, that image is clearly not of a real dead person.

>WACKY CUTAWAY GAG WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's all over Rich, friend

To be fair, Rich has been dead inside for years.

>right click
>search google for image
>wow

You do know he's not actually dead, right? I hate Sup Forums

user saw Mike and Jesse leave a jewelry store in a mall in Milwaukee. Seeing as Jesse is basically unemployed (a directors credit is not actual work) then it stands to reason Mike bought it, most likely with Patreon cash.

The new BOTW made me curious. Why does Rich never drink alcohol? What's he doing for a living?

Just curious, that's all. I kind of felt bad for him in this episode.

Why would I look up a picture of a dead body? Sicko

>Marijuana
>addictive

When will this meme end?

It's their money, they can do whatever they want with it

He is an internet superstar. He doesn't need to do anything for a living.

he mentioned on a stream he's trying to loose weight and in general get healthier.
already done 15 pounds, and this was revealed about a month ago so he's probably alreadt 20 pounds down
>tfw you realize if even Rich Evans can make it, we all can

>being this stupid

>twice as much AIDSMoby for us now
Wait, what if that was his plan along along!!?? AHHHHHHH

You can be addicted to anything you enjoy, you're confusing addiction with physical dependence.

Any aidsmoby is too fucking much. The guy hurts the channel.