What's the deal with this guy? Seriously, is he autistic or just Danish?

What's the deal with this guy? Seriously, is he autistic or just Danish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fU3enCcXY80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not both?!

Oh my god, Elle's shoes are so fucking cute.

They look like something my grandmother would wear. And the dress looks like a tablecloth.

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THIS!? THIS GUY BROUGHT US THE PUSHER TRILOGY! APOLOGIZE NOW!

>those shoes
he's a fucking autist on /fa/ levels

Who the fuck decided it was ok to wear those literal exact pair of sneakers with a suit and why do I see it everywhere?

Apologize now, he brought us a great many things like this scene.

Elle fanning is the most pure looking white girl I've ever seen

And this scene too's.

Yea and she's vomit inducing. Gaunt, pasty and she looks like she smells like a wet dog

nice dress

>/fa/

post the pic

you know the one

>Abbey Lee and Elle Fanning either side of him

Autistic or not, dude's a fucking boss.

The options are he is Danish and not autistic or he is Danish and autistic. There is no scenario where he can be autistic and not Danish so if he's autistic, he has to be both anyway. Fucking retard.

This. Guy made Mads famous and did some really good movies. He deserves some respect and I don't give a fuck if he's a fucking weirdo. Most talented people are.

I gotchá fám

Should I watch the Pusher Trilogy?

Everytime i see that pic, that guy get neck longer

First one is kinda slow, second one is a masterpiece and Pusher 3 is like really really good. It's also one continuous story happening from mid 90-s to early 00-s same as movies were filmed, that means that characters age and things happen.

It's good, watch it.

Watch it.

Is the chink a petite girl?
There was one pic that had a mini biography of each one of them, it made me feel good about my shitty life knowing autists like them were out there.

Exactly, the Pusher trilogy was incredible, all three were great. This guy is very talented, the Pusher movies were masterpieces.

I have a soft spot for Kurt the Cunt and Tonny in the movies. Two fuckin junked out retards getting in over their heads and making things worse, like typical real life junked out fuck ups.

youtube.com/watch?v=fU3enCcXY80

Fuck yea, they were all great, some of them better than the others. It may be taking place in Denmark, but it gets real dark and keeps you entertained. The characters all behave in a believable manner if you've ever been around people like them. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE AND WATCH THE REMAKE from England, DO NOT. Watch the original 3 which take place in Denmark.

What's up with his shoes?