He got a point

Nigger

faggot

fuck you

God, Im not even gay and the russian one makes me drenched

np

Prepare to lose faggots

Fuck you and your file name

Only if you're afraid of people being different than you, or if you're too stupid to accept that people can be different in general (thus making you afraid when those differences actually show up).

Fun fact, those differences always existed, you just lived in a "simple" bubble where everything revolved around you. NOW things appear more complicated because they aren't as simple as you're used to, so you're angry because your options are to either A) continue to be an ignorant idiot or B) you have to learn new stuff. Congratulations, you've got a lazy conservative mindset that will hold you back for the rest of your life as you keep finding reasons to avoid learning new stuff just because the new stuff is different.

>Being different
>Having severe mental illnesses that make an otherwise normal, Productive member of society a joke.

hahahaha

>accepting of other people's opinions and thoughts
>Sup Forums
Pick one

cucked

i really really really like these images user, mind if i save them?

fuck not again

wow, i view those women being in charge as an embarrassment to those countries. it's time to stop playing make believe and get men back in those positions. women don't know about fighting.

FUCK

awww shiett nigger

checked user

Are you fucking stupid?

P.s.
I love steven universe and Rebecca sugar. Id eat her until she dissolved in my mouth.

i wouldn't subscribe to that mongoloid's channel either FUCK HIM

Too bad its shopped

Im from the netherlands and im going to google my own ministers

s'real

No it's not

No I'm just taking "what they're using" and using it against them.

It's like...imagine someone liked to walk about and punch other people in the face. I believe an appropriate reaction would be for them to get punched in the face themselves.

But I'm not just going to do it their way. I'm going to come up with some other way of getting the equivalent face punch back to them.

If you think I'm stupid, you think the original post is stupid because I was merely mirroring it. Sort of proving my point.

The idea is when the face puncher gets punched he's like "wtf" and the rest of us are like "yeah, exactly, wtf"

plz do it

kys

Fuck

cookies n bread
youtube.com/watch?v=j6hzheSQ7fU

How fucking stupid are you, not knowing who she is.

Or youre 13 years old

hahahaha

ass

M

gay

pis iof shit

KYS

this thread is shit

Agreed, it needs more bananas.

CRINGEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=pRt7DOCgL1g

Fuck you

Idgi

>Poland

nigger

wtf is he doing on the second clip?

>back there was times when Ministry of "Defence" was just called Ministry of War

albania lookin good

No one will miss you when you hang from your dingy basement.

fukin losted

You'll never have friends

lol she failed to spill

>losted
dubsed

faggit