Hey Sup Forums, I have a yandere, soon to be wife, girlfriend

Hey Sup Forums, I have a yandere, soon to be wife, girlfriend.
>She was diagnosed with BPD and ASPD (each diagnosed happened during different times, by different doctors tho)
>She actually tried to stab me more than once
>Multiple suicide attempts
>Psycho-like behavior
>Threatened to kill ex's, friends and even family
>Done shit like locking me up and stuff
>She is actually very submissive under treatment and/or "normal" circumstances

Yes, I keep some hidden weapons in the house, in case I have to do something. Had to defend myself a few times but never really got to use any of them. Thankfully she is pretty weak and doesn't know how to fight.

I have a few stories about our life together, and I'm willing to share. Also, consider this an AMA and ask me anything. But I won't share pics of us/me/her.

For academics purposes, she would be in the purple stop in pic related (hot but I don't believe it's hot enough for to compensate crazyness for most people).

so why are you marrying her?

also, some stories pls

stories

bumping for some greentext

Lol sounds like you got stuck with my ex. BPD is literally a living nightmare. Run far away.

Story time pls OP

Bump

Fell in love, basically. She has a cute side under the layer of crazyness. Also, she can be really sub, and that really turns me on.

So, I will start with a small one just so yo uguys get a feeling of how she can be, then I will tell how we first met.

>When this happened, she was already living with me
>About 3 months since she moved in
>Had stopped treatment
>We had bought a new bed
>We also had some kinky stuff in house for play, like handcuffs
>So, that day she apparently dreamed that I was going to leave her
>So she woke up, got the handcuffs, and locked me in the bed
>She them proceeded to strip me out of my clothes (I don't wear much to sleep anyway)
>When I'm asleep it's almost impossible to wake me up, so I didn't realized what happened until the next morning
>When I woke up, she was by my side smilling and watching me
>Creepybutcute.jpeg
>She gave me a morning kiss
>"Darling I will get your breakfast"
>"K hun"
>When she left the bedroom, I realized I was naked. That was also when I saw that I was basically tied to that bad
>She moved everything from my reach, so I couldn't get my phone, keys or whatever
>She then comes back with breakfast, it's bread cutted in small pieces
>I confront her about the handcuffs and she starts to explain her dream while trying to feed me
>I started to try to convince her that I wasn't going to freaking leave her
>"I know darllin, you wouldn't ever do it!"
>thankfuckinggod.png
>"So you don't mind being there a little, right?"
>Yes, I do fucking mind. I had a case at 8 and getting late could fuck me up (I'm a lawyer)
>Told her I needed something from the market, she promptly goes there get it
>I had to break the wood headboard on our new bed to het you
>There was no time to find a saw, so I put my suit, got the paper and left
>On my way out, bumped into her, grabbed her hand, put her in the car and we both left
>got 5 speeding tickets that day
>I had to defend my client while using kinky pinky handcuffs

Objection!
>courtroom bursts into laughter

Kek.

Did you win?

>5 speeding tickets in 1 day
BULLSHIT

How desperate are you that you're gonna not only stick your dick in crazy, but date it and even put a ring on it?? You don't really need to answer that. Your previous description of her behaviour tells us all just how desperate you are.

He's just fucking crazy.

Lmao.

I mean at least it might keep life more interesting

This chick im friends with is 100% BPD and is madly in love with me. For obvious reasons i dont want to date her so how do i go about breaking that news to her over the phone TODAY? I still care about her wellfare (stupidly but its just in me to try to help people) so i dont want to crush ber completely or anything. Theres another girl ive been talking to and i dont even know if i should mention that.

Im supposed to chill with her tomorrow but i feel the need to let her know we cant be together before that point because honestly fuck doing that in person, shes crazy.

Please help. I really need help on this one.

>nightmare mode: i already stuck my dick in her

>Trying to leave crazy after putting dick on it.
You're fucked my nigger.

You fucked up rip you

The judge was trying to hold his laugh the whole time. Later got picked on by some colleagues. Every fucking day since that they always ask if I got "arrested" last night.

I eventually got my client to just pay a fine with some discounts and stuff. It was just a dude who got drunk and pissed in the street, when a cop aproached him he said something like "Suck this dick you fuck" and got arrested.

One to get there in time, then to bring her to her parents home, then to get back in there, then to go pick her up when her parents called saying she was sobbing in the bathroom. My whole day was basically going from court, to office, to house, to her parents house, to office, to court.

As I said, she has a really sweet side. But yes, I might be desperate, not much that I care anyway.

Sometimes is a pain in the ass, but at least I have stories.

No. pls no

Oh fuck pls no.

Ok ok so she doesnt know where i live. She infact doesnt know very much about me at all. She also lives over an hour away.

...am... am i safe? What do?

Seriously i understand the fucking nightmare ive dived right into but fuck man i was horny and ignorant and shes mega hot. I learned my fucking lesson never ever fucking again will i dick crazy christ pls help me

Shes got no way to find you at all? then you are gonna have to be a dick and just ignore otherwise you are playing with meth laced fire

Your stories suck and are clearly fictional. This thread sucks. Your writing need to be more believable. Weak best OP, nice idea and all.

>no pics
First warning sign

>has gf
2nd warning

>gf is submissive
3rd warning

>crazy too
4tg warning

>storys that are super fake
5th warning

>I'm lawyer
6th warning

Fuck this thread.

I mean fuck like she knows my last name and region i live in but thats it. I have no fucking idea if thats enough for her to find me. I specifically never told her my address because the part of my brain that was working had its suspicions and holy fuck am i thankful for that.

Shes practically begging to see me. I ignored her endless calls and emails and voicemails and texts for a couple of days hoping shed tone it down and eventually she said how i really hurt her so i buckled and called her she started back on like nothing ever happened. FUCK this is scary shit dude ive never seen this first hand and now im a grown ass man fucking frightened by some dainty little girl. She begged me to hang out and i kept making excuses and eventually said i "probably" can monday but id need to check some things and get back to her.

Thats where im at now. I honestly care about her, she seems like shes going into a mental breakdown sometimes by the way she talks and acts and im worried about her and want her to get help. But im not going to sacrafice my fucking life over her fuck that if she goes off the fucking rails i might just have to cut her off completely which sucks because thats just not me.

Im also worried about this other girl ive been talking to. This girl is great and i dont want this crazy chick to fuck things up with me and her by getting in the way of everything with her mental shit.

Fuuuuck dude. Fuck. Do i call and tell her that i want to just be friends and that were just different people or w/e? Or do i say ive been talking to another girl before i got with her and that my morals are stopping me from dating her?

Any advice... literally any... im sorry. Thats right, im fucking sorry. I fucked up guys and holy fuck i just want out of this mess and i will make posts in Sup Forums all the time to help others avoid this shitshow to help attone for my stupidity.

Pls help

So, the way we met is actually tied to my job. I was fresh out of college and had a few cases into criminal law. Small stuff, but was doing okay. I grew up in a ghetto, so I know how to deal with some fuckers. Also, this one won't be a greentext because it's easier to tell it that way.

That one day, I got handed over a case of this girl. She had tried to commit sudoku, got stopped and was now stalking the guy who rejected her and his girlfriend. They called the police and now she was there. It was the 3rd time she got arrested by some doing psycho stuff.
As a lawyer, I will try to be as nice as I can with my clients as possible. Comfort then, talk to then, and such.
The case went on, I proved that she wasn't under treatment and we got a diagnose, which set her free.
Her family was very grateful to me, her mom even said that last time her lawyer didn't even came talk to her, they just asked for medical record.
Fastforward a few weeks, and that girl is on my desk, asking for some help that she might have commited a crime. She tells me some bullshit story, I do the "counselling" and she goes home. Next day, she is there again. And the next. It kind of started pissing me off.
This goes for some days until I get a call from her I head to the pollice department. She is there and I get told that she straight walked up to an officer, bitch slapped him and stood there to be arrested. She didn't even called her parents or anything, just straight up gave my number. I apologyzed to ther officer, explained the situation and got her in my car. Drove her home and decided that I had to do something before she did something fucked up.

So, I got her number and started texting her. This got her really happy. This also also when I started to see her more cute-ish side. Everyday she would tell me how her day was, what she did, and ask how mine was, laugh at my jokes and stuff. Still, she wasn't under treatment (cont).

>She had tried to commit sudoku
ultra top KEK

Bro you dove head first into loonievile like holy fuck those are some massive red flags. Im literally cringing because of how blatant they are yet you got sucked in anyways. Im the other poster asking for help btw so im guilty of being an idiot as well..

But now youre going to MARRY her? Good fucking luck dude. Truly. Theres zero chance of that ending well but boy will the inevidable stories be gud

God have mercy on your soul

Two months talking and we hanged out some times. I actually started to like her, and she was very friendly and nice. Tho, she was very into me, never saying it directly but it's that kind of thing that anyone would notice even from a mile away.
One day, we went to a friend's party and got back to my place. To put it lightly, she was ready to fuck me out of existence. And I was starting to be into her, but knowing how she was, I wouldn't put my dick in there.
We ended up sleeping, and the next day she was mad. I eventually talked her out, but she started to cry. There was no easy way out of that. She started with some stuff like "you hate me because I'm crazy, no one loves, I should kill myself".
This was when I did a mistake, because I said "Look, I just didn't do anythign with you because we aren't together. I don't want you to see me as some fuckboy". And for her that sounded like a confession.
She kissed me, going from 0 to 100 in a second. Saying how she loved me, how much I meant to her, that she always thought I didn't liked her and so on.
Before the situation escalated even more, I broke it down to her, saying that it wasn't what I meant. Which was my second mistake, because now I got her even more confused.

Keep em coming OP

yes, sudoku. in USA trying to commit sudoku is a crime

>No cute girl that would kill anyone to be with you
Why live?
Memes aside, I wish a crazy girl would fall in love with me all crazy like. I'm think I could handle it. Even if I couldn't, what's the worse that can happen?

She ran home and I stood there thinking of how much I just fucked up. It was like if I had just launched 32 nukes with unkown destinations, and it didn't matter which one were gonna hit, it would be a disaster.
My first objective became: don't let her kill herself. And my second was: don't fuck this up even more.
So I took a quick shower, got in my car and went to look for her. Ended up finding her on her way home, she didn't wanted to get in my car so I had to park it and follow her on foot.
I was walking with her, she trying to avoid me at all costs, and I trying to get her attention at all costs. I ended up given up and letting she get away.
Went back to my car started to head home.
I started to think of that situation for a moment, about why I cared about that girl so much. We were already friends, and I liked to hang with her, she was fun and cute, and I was definetly one inch from fucking her last night. So, I said fuck it, I'm dating her. Turned the car around and went to her house.
Got there first, so when she came there was no way for her to get ignore me.
"Alright, you at least will want to listen to this: yes, I like you, I don't know if I'm in love with you but I wanna try it out. I just wanna ask you something, and I'm afraid of doing it".
After that we had a conversation and made out. I convinced her to take her treatment as something that she would do for me, because I didn't wanted to see her suffering.
Since that we've been together with no breakups for about 3 years.