Hi Sup Forums, I'm a girl and a guy sent me to friendzone, What can I do?

Hi Sup Forums, I'm a girl and a guy sent me to friendzone, What can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Add me on kik

Also tits

You know the rules, skank. Tits or gtfo.

You can send tits or gtfo

Send tits and we'll give advise

forgot my kik, it's gaynigger.8

obviously you should have sent him tits.

Tits or gtfo

Don't listen to this faggot, my real kik is purpelephant

impossible. all guys want is pussy, unless you are ugly as shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

This.

You know the rules
and so do i

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Move on to the next one waiting for his turn.

damnit you beat me to it

This again.

Hahaha good try user! Gotta be faster than that kek

Well, he's probably in love with someone else. Guys can have preferences, you know.
Oh, and snapchat or Tits or GTFO

True.
I'm guessing OP has no tits, no ass, and doesn't paint her toenails.

If you're even 3/10, telling a guy you'll suck his dick and swallow is certain to get you laid.

just refreshed this thread.

no tits still? the fuck.

send tits for advise or gfto

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

only if you're a desperate virgin

find another. plenty of fish in the sea

Rape him. Mem dont mind.

suck your mum

Dude, that is top tier comedy. If this was ylyl, you would have made me lose quite well.

>((((hitman90001))))
So white knights really are faggots

Is this pasta? I hope not.

t. 25 yo virgin

Well.. Let's get a few things out in the open.

If you've been friendzoned by a guy it means one of two things: either he's gay or you're fat and ugly.

Now what you need to ask yourself is this: are you interested in him to such a degree that you either want him romantically or not at all? If you don't give a fuck about friendship then you have your answer.

Next time you see him get him alone and just go after him. I don't mean kissing. I mean that you need to pull out your titties, unzip his pants and start playing with his cock.

From here you will have three outcomes. 1. He will run away and its all over
2. He will fuck you and its all over
3. He will fuck you and stay.

Remember, you're a woman. I hope. Use his testosterone against him. When you wrap your lips around his member you will have him.

>Paint her toenails
Foot fetish much?

show him your tits

a girl to girl: maybe he didn't "friendzone" you. maybe you're just not as pretty and/or interesting as you think you are. you're not special, get over with it.

There's literally nothing you can do. He's just not interested in you. I guess it's your first time a guy didn't jump on you?

lost

Deal with it and move on?

>girl to girl

Fucking nothing. Now move on and find a guy who actually wants to fuck you.

give up on that guy and date the guy YOU friendzoned

b8/8

Probably not. I dont have a foot fetish but if a bitch isnt going to go through the effort of keeping all her shit on point the she aint worth my time

Master tier bait

i assume OP is horny and desperate as shit or actually likes the dude?either waym there's nothing u can do.

>or you're fat and ugly.

Only a Chad would frirendzone such a girl.

TL;DR: you've been lucky.

Better being friendzoned than pumped & dumped.

It really depends on what you're interested in. I would rather be fucked and dumped than rejected and forced into a friendship with an uneven balance of power.

Give more details. How are things with you and him? What did you do to show interest? His response? Do you know why he friendzoned you?

One of the first lesson of IRL romance is that there's no use obsessing over people who don't want to fuck you because if they don't want to fuck you now, there is about a 2% chance they'll want to fuck you later and that 2% chance usually involve booze and desperation.

So that's what you do, you try with people who actually want your dick/vagina instead of obsessively trying with people who probably wanna try anything they can to throw you out of their lives.

>What can I do?

Stop being a fat slut, obviously.

I believe you, mr. Base Mentdweller.

have sex with somebody else
should be stupidly easy if you're not ugly and/or a whale
even then it shouldn't be too hard because pussy is pussy and men are dogs

find him a cock to suck for being a faggot.

Whatever nigga.