Untitled

რენდომ ბორდს სალამი.
have you ever done weed drink? called "Managua" here, in Tbilisi, Georgia, drink's one hell of drug; it's powerful shit.

there's lot of wild cannabis here, which doesn't do anything but nothing; it's 0 % potent; that's why managua is a thing.

we take weed (amount that's enough to fully fill standart-sized caldron), add water and boiled milk after that; then we add soda (natrium bicarbonate).

After circa one hour of boiling, we pour juice in basin; then we squeeze out the weed itself, add it to juice he already have and finally we are done with it.

it's by far one of the most powerful and intense drugs one can ever get high on; it's 83252752 times more powerful than the weed itself and feels so much different; it lasts 6-24 hours.

also, as i said above, it's made from wild cannabis; so that's why standart dose of Managua is wine glass or two. But if you make it from actually good weed you should drink it no more than bottle-cap; otherwise you are going to be fucked up so damn bloody hard.

would you try it?

p.s. it tastes damn too awesome.
ზდაროვა ბრატცი ხაართ ვინმე აააქ? :დ

bump

edible weed is edible weed
you guys like it so much because it works, any proper edible would fuck anyone up. I'm sure when all you have is shitty weed it seems magic.

looks like liquid poo

Not anything like this, but once me and my bro made black dragon which is green dragon except 96% alcohol, and 4x30 g weed in it(wait 2 week each load)
Shit fucks you up for 6-8 hours. No passing out but no memories either.

what's exact meaning of edible?

orally active weed

There's many different ways to extract thc from the plant, your technique is an interesting one tho.

seems like children's diarrhea

what's green dragon?

is gruzin language hard?

yes, it's so fucking complicated.

do you live in a slum?

Vodka and weed, apparently, alcohol activates thc like heat does, so you don't even have to boil it.
It's great for peaceful nights with friends playing vidya or cards or whatever, i wouldn't recommend it in clubs or in the city though.

thanks

also you have to wait like a month, and shake it every day

bhang
pretty much the same recipe

they've been making it for thousands of years.
the effect is pretty much the same as any other edible, although in the west we have much more potent weed, so we use less of it for the same result, or we use the left over veg matter.

old news, foreignfag.

haha

My brother just got back from that area. Said the weed was shit but bountiful.

bump

i have diarrhea right now, what are the odds?

lol

What does adding the soda do?

>"Managua" here, in Tbilisi, Georgia
You're not fooling us. We know Managua is in Nicaragua. And it's a wonderful place.