What is their name?

What is their name?

What is their story?

Nastassya

Micaela, she is just a figure of my imagination created by my autistics fantasies, yet she is the closest person I have.

Morgan. Nothing to say story wise other than she is my ex with poor hygiene. Hence why we are now exes. That and she's a dumb cunt.

Why am I thinking about her right now? I don't have a clue. Maybe I'm just lonely.

Alice, cheated on me, i forgave her, then she dumped me because im a catholic and shes a protestant (im from ireland shes from NI)

Maggie

Shy girl that may or may not be interested, but she gives signals that are typical of a shy girl being into someone. But she seems unable to commit to even us hanging out. Could be her probable social anxiety taking over.

Claire.
She is the women of my life, that's all i know for the moment.
I want to grow old with her by my side.

and she has a boyfriend

Krista. Girl I dated in high school. Found out she was cheating on me, stayed with her because I was too beta to do anything but confront her about it. She cheated again, we split. Get back together, she cheats. Get together again on a field trip that lasted a week, and I find out I could have been smashing her throughout our entire relationship because she was a closet slut. Fuck it up, never even get to see her naked, we split because she had a boyfriend at the time and I knew she would just cheat agin and that was the end of it. 6 years later I still think about her, and how she had me in the palm of her hand. Wonder how things would be now that I'm not a betafag anymore.

Ada

She's actualy my best briend. We were together 2 years ago but i moved to other county but i still in love with here.

Stephanie, but i call her Heffanieeee
>I don't open doors for a hoe
xddd

Myriam
I loved her for 3 years, but dumped her a week ago cause she didn't have a drive to learn on her own.

Tried hard to make her read and have a drive in life but she only cared about drawings and simple things.

She's really cute, artistic and has the biggest heart I've ever seen and I feel like shit for breaking it.

These threads legitamately make me sad because it shows that beyond the "fuck you nigger" shell of Sup Forums most of us are just lonely faggots with nothing better to do with our lives looking for friends and a community amongst fellow Sup Forumsros

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

Nuck you figger

Emma. High school love, a virgin qt3.14. Completely nuts but loved her anyways. I could tell lots of stories... Perhaps another time.

Hannah
She was a friend of my ex and she liked me a lot but I didn't do anything because I thought that wasn't the right thing, and she cried but she still tried until I went to High School and I've never seen her again

And that's why I'm alone

Robin,
Always wear tight tight green leggings and sometimes gives me those "looks", I secretly dream of his wet sweaty body and those hard nipples pincking through the suit...

you end relationships over something like this?

damn you´re a huge faggot man. fuck off and die already. you will die alone anyway you weird ass faggot.

DIE

>she is just a figure of my imagination created by my autistics fantasies, yet she is the closest person I have.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>literally dumping her because she's retarded

fuck you nigger

Good ol Sup Forums i love you guys

Alien,

She was a Belgian student coming over to my University in Wales for the year, we both wanted to be with eachother but didn't want the long distance relationship. long story short we hooked up as 'friends' while I was in love with her and haven't talked to her since she went back to Belgium because Long Distance.

Her name is PM.

I found her gazing at flowers in my yard one day. I walked up to her "H-hi, you're cute."
She just gazed back.
I knew. I knew she was the one.
I captured her, and put her in a cage.
I feed her lady bugs, bees, and other small insects every day.
She loves it.
I love her.

Claire. Sexiest girl ever but drug addict, had to cut ties which broke my heart. For the best, though.

fuck u nigger

Amira. I met her a month or two ago and I've been working to getting with her ever since. Had sex for the first time yesterday. I think I've finally met someone I can actually see myself with. Inb4 I jinx it by posting
Inb4 my life falls apart again.

fuck you nigger

Definitely thinking of her. She went to the grocery store and I'm taking care of the kids. Welcome to marriage.

Philipp

can't count anymore how often he broke my heart and i just let him take it back and shattered it again

Caitlyn

Yuck fou nigger

Sky, the only girl that has ever loved me, it was just a long distance relationship, and her mother discovered us and we have to break up, but I've never felt happier in my life than the year we spent together, now I feel empty, and I think about killing myself everyday, the only reason I haven't done it, it's cuz she made me promise her that I wouldn't

Fuck you

Kek

user, I'm not gonna drag someone the rest of my life

what's a good reason for dumping someone?
I guess you won't say cheating cause you probably like to watch, faggot

Sophie
hot, intelligents a lot, has law finals next year.
Had hard childhood.
We share humor, points of view in many important topics, share some interests and (what I dig the most)have absolute same taste in Movies/series (even watches Animus if I ask nicely)
Is not good in social things, many claim that shes egoistic, is not, a bit egocentic at times but I believe this comes from some actuel retardededniss. I can hardly explain.. she has absolutely no problem whatsoever understanding other people and their opinions, wishes, principles, she just can not understand that other people ARE different.
Hard to see her crack up about her familiy sometimes, she knows why they do what they do, it just hurts her that she can not understand and herself feels different about it.
I dont think I have to stress how much strain that shit is puttin on a relationship.
She wants us to move together, she really NEEDS to get out of her home but no way she could afford it alone at this time.
I live with bros I knew since Middle School, dont wanna move out, like living like this.
She wants kids. Soon.
I dont.
Sorry bros I think I need a minute.

Not retarded, even though she's a graphic designer she works as a project manager, she can learn... (although sucks at math)

Simply no drive on her behalf to try and better her brain.

Where in Ireland you sittin Sup Forumsro?

What have you changed in order to stop being a betafag?

Lauren.

Beautiful eyes of blue, and brunette hair. Quiet, sort of reserved; I hope to the lord she likes me.

Maddie McCann

She does give good head

Margot

She's a cool, aloof, blonde from Toulouse, (south of france) and she came to Paris to continue her med studies. I came to Paris from the north east of france for the same reason.
But fuck me, she's got a boyfriend, and even as I do not know the man; I wish only for him to disapear
fuck i'm so lonely and she's the only girl i've been infatuated with for years, I don't give a shit about the others, this sucks

Her name is Lilith. She's a girl at my uni and she's always doing something to torment me. She'll grab my butt, sometimes lightly, sometimes pinching it so hard it bruises. She hits me and pulls down my pants. It's been worse lately because we're doing a project together on the Salem Witch Trials, and she often demands that I come to her dorm room to get some 'work' done, but most of the time is spent... doing something that isn't working.

Some of those "typical" signs

>She is shy, and kind of doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes. (once started cracking a smile)

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.

>Has sat next to me at random on several occasions.

Cuck you nigger

Is she like 5 years old?

Her name is LL and the story is me being a fucked up.

fuckin kek
her description in my post can be interpreted that way
she's 25

Jane

Dick?

>nigger
>fuck you
pick 2

zoe

oh and fuck you op

Ana
She was to young for love

Tamara

She was my best friend in high school and when I moved from Hungary to Germany to study we realised we had feelings for eachother. Too bad she has a boyfriend who is a good friend of mine (I intoduced them to eachother back in the day)

We stopped talking about 6 months ago cause we knew we were going nowhere but damn I still miss her...

bump

Emma
>Ditched me cause of my political views
bitch

Anna...

Jan

I'm thinking about how I recovered from starting while we were fucking in the shower kek

She never noticed

×sharting

Erica.
She is in love with a guy that I figured was like a 3 if I'm a 7 and I'm in love with her and my self confidence is totally destroyed along with my will to live.

Fuck are you talking about you autistic fedora cuck, that's a perfectly fine reason to leave someone. She is obviously too good for you judging by your reaction. You should feel bad about yourself an then die.

hillary

ecks dee

Dalaiah
She's dating my best friend but has always wanted to date me since before she started dating him. I want to tell her try and go out with her but neither of us want to hurt her boyfriend.

>calls me fedora cuck
>says "she is too good for you" while not knowing shit about the situation
Whiteknight detected.

This bitch was some undercover third wave feminist but I still respected her views.
Once I gave her my point of view it was "bye bye, these past six months meant nothing" "No one is allowed to have a different point of view"

>I still fucking miss her