3 A.M. Knock on door

3 A.M. Knock on door.
Look through peep hole.
See this.
"Hey man. It's your neighbor. We haven't met. Listen, my car broke down, can I use your phone? I just need to call AAA. Can you open the door? I just need to use your phone real quick. Hey man, open up. I can hear you in there."

Wat do?

Go away

"Come on man, it's cold out here. Let me come in and warm up for a bit until the tow truck gets here. Please man, open up."

Why the fuck is my neighbor trying to use my phone?

If you're honestly without a cellphone in this day and age, I'd be skeptical, if he was my "neighbour" and I don't live in a fucking ghetto I'd lock my doors and windows, and put on my neon sign that says "No Niggers".

>put on my neon sign that says "No Niggers".
How to get your house ransacked in two easy steps:
1. Put up a neon sign that says "No Niggers"
2. Leave for work the next day.

I'd politely offer to call the police. They can help him contact AA or AAA or whatever.

"I don't have a cell phone. Please. You can hand it to me, just open the door. Hello! I need to use the restroom. Please. Let me in."

You live next door you lazy faggot. Also checked.

Ignore it entirely and wait him out. I don't know him and I'm not in the business of opening my door at 3AM. He can "hear" whatever he wants, I don't give a fuck. If he tries to open the door, I'm calling 911. If he manages to break it open, deadbolt and all, I keep a loaded pistol on my nightstand that would probably help me deal with the problem.

Also can't he just go back into his own place if he's my neighbor? Whatever. Ignoring him until he takes action seems to be the best thing to do legally if I do have to shoot him.

"No please. Don't call the police. I don't want to bother them. Look, if you don't open your door, I will have to keep asking. It is late, I don't want to disturb more people. Just open the door. I will be quick, please."

So he's my "neighbor," but has no phone in his house, no cell phone, and can't just go into his home, and deal with it in the morning? I think I'll shoot him through the door, just to be on the safe side.

"Look open the fucking door. I need help. Why won't you help me. I asked you nicely. Please! It is cold. *pounds on door* open up and let me in now you fucking asshole."

>Load 12 gauge by door, call police.

Let him in and proceed to make him a hot drink and have a chat with him.

>one way invitation to a negro ass party

This is where you dial 911.

This is where you loudly inform him you're on the phone with the police and double check that you have a round chambered.

Open door, hold him at gunpoint, make him lead me to his home, rape and murder his nigger children.

"Thank you sir. Finally."
He uses your phone. Calls triple A. Shakes your hand. Apologizes for the inconvenience. Everytime you see him in the neighborhood now you wave to each other and smile. The End.

No nigger ass parties in my house, user.
I'd be sure he could see ALL my guns.

Housewife has CC and access to 20+ weapons.

Your move nog, considering that nigs flee from gunfire like the monkeys they are.

fuck off nigger

OP. Are you alive?

Yeah... Im not responding. I keep my 870 with the pump down and one in the breech. i can just make a silent 911 call of he doesnt leave. I dont know any of my neighbors, so i dont give a shit.

"Hold up, let me just finish cleaning my shotgun and I'll get to your problem"

Or you could use your common sense and call 911 straight away, before giving him time to break open your door. Fucking trigger happy Americans looking for any reason to shoot somebody and get away with it.

Open the door butt naked and charge at him with my erection flowing in the wind.

Dis.

Why dont you drop your drivers license through the mail-slot and I'll get right on that

>Hey man. It's your neighbor. We haven't met. Listen, my car broke down, can I use your phone
So his car broke down next door and instead of walking into his own house to use his phone he knocks on my door.

Open the door and show him my trick.

He's an abo, he is not the smartest

heh, nice try, kid... my wife has access to 21+ weapons... youve already lost

What he said is perfectly reasonable.
You're lucky if the cops show up within a half and hour if at all if you call about someone just knocking on your door.
If the guy doesn't go away or starts trying to get in you call 911 and be ready to shoot.
I've done it before when all of the sudden there was some young hoodie guy knocking on my door at 2am in the rain.
I called the cops on their non emergency number to let them know what was going on while I waited in my bedroom doorway with a gun in case he started kicking door or, something that happens a lot, he's not alone and is just a distraction for someone else coming through a back window or sliding glass door.

Does not having guns make non Americans call the police every time the wind blows because they don't have the means to defend themselves? I said I'd call 911 if he tried to open the door, meaning even try the handle, which almost anyone would do before they attempt to break in.

Regardless, if the man wants in calling 911 earlier more than likely will NOT net you an officer in time before he's in your place, in which case back to self defense. I'd rather make sure his intentions of harm before involving the authorities in case he's just drunk and being a harmless idiot.

turn 360 degrees, and go away

No, because without weapons there is rarely need for cops.

>Person won't leave your door
>Tries to break the door in
>Manages to get in your house
>Actively makes it to your room
>"You're just looking for an excuse to shoot someone!
Fuck off, you cunt.

"Fuck off you sand nigger"

slip my dick through mailslot, ask him to rub me off in exchange

top zozzle

I only have a cell phone. No home line. You're welcome to use it out there, if you don't mind.