Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

Have you ever gone on a date?

Yes. A few times. But never on a second date.

level 31 kissless virgin reporting in
does the pain dull with age?

would you throw a poorfag some money?

Do you not follow up with them? Do they not follow up with you?

No.

I'm a poorfag myself.

They don't follow up with me.

kek

>no
well fuck
guess i'd better stock up on liquor

Typical loser mind resuming "life" as fucking a whore. It doesnt matter how many sluts you have fucked in your life. Do you really think that Wallmart animal food Chad clerc is a winner because he fucks ?

Ok...if you went on dates, how come they never worked out? I mean, are you average looking/not confident etc

what do you think, and i mean be as real as possible, is the cause of you being in this situation?
Look from what you wrote youve done much more than anyone here (be on a first date) but what made them really mot like you?

Also, has there ever been this one girl who actually vared about you but u fked it up? and why?

>Do you really think that Wallmart animal food Chad clerc is a winner because he fucks ?

He's more a winner than I am.

I did the things in life that are supposed to make me a "winner." I worked hard, got a good job, and make good money. I still hate my life. Maybe Chad was right after all.

>is the cause of you being in this situation?

I'm devoid of personality, character and charisma.

>Also, has there ever been this one girl who actually vared about you

Not that I know.

shame
from what i read you're either emotionless or a basic bitch

I am both.

Not even college parties at the age of 18-24 could save you?

No. And there were quite a few. I had a tendency to get terribly drunk too.

bump

C'mon fuckers.

nobody cares about the pathetic lives of kissless virgins
either online or irl

>Have you ever hold hand, get a hug or sth
>How close were you to women other than your relatives.

>>Have you ever hold hand, get a hug or sth

Got hugs as greetings.

>>How close were you to women other than your relatives.

Nothing more than rather superficial friendships

so you have had women peers in your circle
you were just lazy, then

What should I have done?

been more attractive

Have you ever asked one of them out?
If not, why? Because of looks? Personality?

Yes. Several of my friends and even more of their acquaintances / friends you meet at parties.

>official virgin age meter
>official virgin
Should we contact Virginia about this? It doesn't seem very professional of them

If you're past "point of no return" and still a virgin, and also even more obese than the guy in that picture, and then a fit young guy who's way more attractive and successful than you ever could have been meets you, cross-dresses you, cooks you three trays of brownies, and fucks you in the ass while rubbing your stomach and making you eat all of them, what does that count as?

Degeneracy.

22 Kissless virgnin here, always been busy working and forwarding career, should I be worried ?

idk OP that picture is pretty inaccurate, at least for me

>met girl at Uni when we were both seniors (22)
>both have dreams to be doctors
>both accepted to the same medical school
>start dating
>date all throughout medical school
>all throughout residencies
>propose to her once we both finish residencies (27 and 28 years old)
>she says yes
>both lose virginity the day we get married

maybe I didn't slay pussy from age 16 to 22 like "alphas" do, but I'm beyond happy.

Nah, you good. Just wait till you have plenty of cash for whores.

does a getting a blowjob count as losing virginity or nah?

>>both lose virginity
Sure.

unless she stitched her hymen closed yes we both did

Do you just have high standards? Would ever consider dating someone you didn't feel attracted to just for the company and intimacy?

Did you become magic? Or did you waste your life fapping and playing vidya

I wouldn't say that I have high standards. Always went for average girls.

would you fuck/kiss a fatty/ugly if they wanted to.
>you can always kick em to the curb but at least you done it once with someone right?

She was riding cock all through medical school and residency while you waited patiently for her. She probably still gets fucked by her side guys from time to time when you're busy.

I would.

I'm another 33 year old virgin. I despise women, being them the main character in the horror story my life was in the past decade. I don't even like guys, I'm just fine spending all my time and money on myself. Fuck relationships.

this

I was a 26yr old kissless virgin till I met the most beautiful girl in the world online playing games. Turns out she is non-op trans but by the time I learned that I was already in love with her and didn't care. I took the risk of travelling 600 miles to another state to be with her and lost my virginity to her. I've still never tried fucking pussy, but then again, a lot of guys never get to try anal, or suck a feminine penis.

this guy
>winning

roflmao

Whats so funny?

I'm sure, user.

wtf?

Why not pay for sex at this point?

Dafuq

nothing. I'm sorry.

Was there ever a point in your life where you could honestly say you were happy?

Yes.

>winner
>work hard
>good job
Please faggot, you are just a sheep.

What, so the wizard thing isn't true? Not even a bit of psychokinesis?

Not even that

and then you became a poorfag (along with being a kissless virgin)?

Picture?

I know this is Sup Forums and we mock the shit out of each other (as did our forefathers), but I genuinely can't imagine going that long and not dipping in to some strange.

Is there a goal to it? Are you unlucky? Or just awkward and ugly as sin? I'm serious, I genuinely feel for you guys. Women are horrid, pussy is magic.

Sounds good OP

28 y/o kissless virgin reporting in. I see some similarities: I have a good job, etc.

For me, I don't know how to "make a move". I don't know how to tell whether people are interested in me, and I'm too much of a pussy to just ask. I've gotten a few matches on Tinder but have yet to actually meet anyone from there. I think Tinder will end up being the way I'd lose it, because I know there is interest.

Even still, I've been on a few dates (100% women asking me) and I never figured out the steps to get to the sex part.

You're definitely not ugly

25 here, planning on popping some lead in the old skull just before I turn 30

not even close to average looks
5'7''
scrawny

You're at least a 5 or 6 from facial structure and race alone

I would put myself at a 5.5

If you have standards similar too yourself it shouldn't be tremendously difficult.

why is the reason of this? are you fat ugly boring?

I had gay sex at 15, so what does that mean for me man

Not fat, average looking, boring

kek

you tell me

probably that you're gay. If you like dick go be gay.

I'm at level 20. any words of wisdom, oh great one.

Go fuck a whore and then ride the wave of relief into some not for profit pussy.

Honestly, the PUAs are dumb in their own way, but they're right when they say that any dude can get laid.

T-that is beautiful

27 years older? as in your late 40's?

Why all she did was lie and say was a virgin.

22 y/o kissless virgin here. Confidant and able to talk to people however being a crippled fat neckbeard helps nobody. Feels bad, I haven't had friends in 10 years and I've never been able to ask girls out from being pretty beta during my teens.

I hope it gets better. GL OP.

should add I've been tempted to trying dating websites but I'm too much of a para cunt to put my face and information all up there online for anyone to see.

Also the idea of bringing up to a girl I'm a cripple is quite off putting. I don't know how to explain that without forcing the subject up and sounding like I'm playing a game in the Oppression Paralympics.