Would you rather be captured and killed by a mexican cartel or ISIS?

would you rather be captured and killed by a mexican cartel or ISIS?

cartel. there's a video of no hands no face writhing on floor. is is is usually over quick

so you want to extend your torture for as long as possible?

i guess if you're feeling pain you're feeling something

ISIS. thread

mexican cartel so they can fuck my boipussi

ISIS CAUSE THEY KILL FASTER

MEXICANS PEEL YOU FACE AND TORTURE

Second amendment.

Good luck

Both look like cool dudes

I would have gone with Mexicans before those face peeling one and the other one where they're feeding some dude his fucking own fingers to Mac on. Now I think I might go with ISIS, fuck me...

Yeah definitely ISIS. They come up with some creative ways to murder people but they're not particularly brutal for the most part. The mexicans are fucking pros at killing people in the most horrific ways possible

why do we bomb ISIS but not bomb Mexicartel ?

Cartel for me, just because I wouldn't want to be the star of one of their fuck-america-let's-kill-this-guy-on-camera snuff films.
I'm pretty sure the Mexicans can't operate a camera.

NAFTA

>peel your face

I-I think I'll go for ISIS

But that really depends on how much they like you.

The people on the left are slavadorians not Mexicans

What about NAMBLA?

ISIS

The Cartel are usually shit as they use dull knives a lot of the time so it would take about half an hour to chop my head off, I'd rather ISIS do it in a second

ISIS Slo mo Hi Def

I can speak some basic spanish. At least I could plead and tell about my family. With those sandmonkeys there is no escape. Since I am white and naturally not muslim I will get cooked over a fire

it is forbidden in Islam to burn a human being. i dont think you have to worry about getting cooked by isis

they peel after you're dead....

that's a tough one. But I go with ISIS. They would try to make money and demand a ransom, which my country/family would gladly pay.

IsIs
>they have a higher production value
>i only work with professionals.

america does not negotiate with terrorists. you'd be fucked

cartel, i might be rich enough to get out of it alive

ISIS is more difficult to bribe

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - "The Prophet said, 'No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl.' The Prophet added, 'Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses.'" Muhammad orders his men to burn alive those who do not present themselves at the mosque for prayer.

Isis took a lot of inspiration from South American kartells, so kartells must me worse

How come there's videos of Isis burning people alive?

That's what I was thinking. Like that one vid where they edit it with ddr

No, there is a pretty dank gore video that shows how they skin a guy alive. Cut off his hands and feet first.

He kinda screams but he has no teeth nor lips so its more of a gurgle

Bcuz they don't practise Islam.

ISIS. Most of their recent public executions have been nice and quick; explosives and large calibre weapons to the head. Instant painless death.
The fucking cartels skin people, break hands and feet, rip teeth out etc etc

But i'd rather shoot myself in the head before letting either get within 50 feet of me.

this made me giggle lol

Hi Obama.

I based that allegation on videos like that. I saw at least 2

I'm from Germany, the country of cucks. The Bundesregierung would even give them blowjobs as a bonus.

The cartel, have you ever smelled a shit eating mudslime?

Why do not isis and mexicos either join forces or fight each others...

Ja ja ja ja...

whats the difference?

8/10 pretty decent troll

Both of them are mostly CIA black ops.