Who else is wearing a pin today?

Who else is wearing a pin today?

No because I'm not a fucking shill

Shut the fuck up nigger coon faggot, I hate faggots like you

I swear to god if I see someone om Monday with a fucking safety pin, and they say it's for this bullshit, I'm gonna go nuclear.

grow up fag

take this shit to tumblr

I did but I don't think anyone noticed.

The word is
>nu-cu-lar

Trust me, I'm an expert.

We should fuck with people who wear these

Edgy xD

I thought every day was hug a special snowflake day.

Where do you live?

The safety pin was invented in 1854 by a straight, white, Christian, Conservative, man who was married and had 4 kids. As usual, these idiots require the patriarchy for everything...

Why do these people somehow think a president has any say over their safety as a minority? People will think the same way they always have about someone who is different than them, the president can't do shit about it. He cant just make shitty people not shitty anymore. Race relations and relations with the LGBT community is a social thing that we as people have to accomplish, it's petty to put something so minor into politics. This shit is blown out of proportion anyway, race relations and discrimination against gays isn't as bad as the media would have you think. Smell the fucking roses and taste reality, Jesus Christ.

New Jersey.

All other butthurt faggots, obviously.

Your right that a president has no direct power over this shit but Trump's victory has nevertheless brought a lot of racists out of the woodwork.

could you explan this shit, i don't get it?

Where? I live in Texas, where you think it'd be crazy like that, but life is going on as normal. This shit is blown way out of proportion.

Fucking hysterical that it's a straight white dude's invention. What a bunch of morons.

appropriating white culture

so what, prick?

So that is why a bunch of mohawked punks with safety pins in their faces, are kicking the shit out of a SJW in front of the gas station?

I though they were just bored.

What's latinx?

Can someone explain? We were more focused on remembrance day over here in blightly.

Latino/latina/mexicunt

>shill

that's not even close to being the right word to describe the kind of faggot that would wear one.

And no, I'm not wearing one.

Is this one of these things where like fifteen people across the country are taking it seriously?

ICE officer here, this makes it easy. Almost as the list of the ones that applied for amnesty under obama's plan

ayyy Twilight user?

Safety pins are used to hodl up diapers. Fucking babies.

I am

As an immigrant ...i dont give a shit

Yupyup

Sup Forums is full of Nazi cucks , you know your an a immigrant right? NATIVE LAND YOU CUCKS AND AND NAZI

Look, a new way to virtue signal! Show your friends how loving and tolerant you are by wearing a stupid ass safety pin. Kill yourself if you wear a safety pin for this.

yea

The worst fucking thing ever. I'm Mexican and I absolutely hate the push for "latinx". The language is gendered, get the fuck over it.