Okay fellas, I've had this cheapo vape pen kit for nearly two months and I'm looking for an upgrade...

Okay fellas, I've had this cheapo vape pen kit for nearly two months and I'm looking for an upgrade. What would be the best setup for a relatively new vaper? I've beem thinking about Sigelei J150, Smok H-Priv and the RX200s with either a tfv8 or an aromamizer supreme. Also, post, rate and comment on your setups.

pic related, my cheapo vape pen thing. nice clouds if using 0.18 ohm coils.

Look for the smok alien kit. That's what I have. The mod goes up to 220watts and the tank is the tfv8 baby beast. With the .15 coils you get really good vapor and amazing flavor.

Also most places online are listing the kit at around 70$ or cheaper.

The IJUST series was my favorite. I had box kids and tried numerous ones and for some reason the IJUST2 and IJUST S are my favorite

joyetech cuboid

does the baby tfv have rba coilheads?
i love my IJUST2 to bits, its very nice with the 5.5mil capacity and quite nice battety life for a single battery mod.
will check that in a bit

I've been really happy with P4Y's products. Started with an IPV3, then got an IPV4S and I recently got the IPV6X. Really happy with their latest one - it's about as small as a dual-18650 mod could be. Tanks and coils are going to be a lot more subjective. I've been using Aspire for a while, but my Triton2 constantly leaks and I've been using a Freemax tank for a while. I've also found temp control is way more my style than straight power mode.

Getchya a dip bub

yeah, the atomizer subject is very opinion heavy. i've had used my buddie's hpriv with a tfv8 and i couldnt really smoke anything above 140w, around 100-120 is the sweetspot for me. haven't fiddled with his mod that much, but i do know that the priv is capable of TC and the fire button is super amazing.

>i couldnt really smoke anything above 140w
Was the vapor too hot? If so, def recommend checking out TC. I've found 190C to be my ideal temp with most juices.

Just get a squonk box. It's cheap and hits great.

not that is too hot, i couldnt really let out the vapor without coughing, threre was too much of it. I really should've fiddled around the TC feature on it. What do you vape usually? 70vg/30pg or 50/50?

>70vg/30pg or 50/50?
Depends on the options for the juice, but I go more VG. Stuff I've been vaping the last several weeks is 75VG.

i havent tried anything other than 50/50 tbh but i've heard that with the vg number going up the taste intensity goes down a bit since the pg is what carries the flavours. how much if that is true?

squonk boxes are a funky concept, but I'd rather go for the classic option.

With tfv8 (especially with that quadcoil stuff) your liquid gone too fast, you should know that. But, it's a really good cloudchaser.
If you want to taste - use griffin.
That's my opinion.

yes the tfv8 eats through the 6ml of juice in like 25 minutes. i havent tried the griffin personally but i've heard great stuff about it. can you tell a bit more about your griffin fellow ruski user?

Aromamizer is great, building your own coils can be a hassle when you're first learning, but you save plenty of money in the long run. As far as mods go, I usually use unregulated or mechanical mods, so I have no real valuable input as far as mods go. An aromamizer on a noisy cricket was my daily driver for a long time. Planning on getting the noisy cricket ii 25 and the aromamizer supreme.

Oh yeah the mech mods. Can you tell me about that? I haven't really looked into it because everyone say that they're unforgiving and very unfriendly to noobs.

Flavor has a few factors, but yes higher vg does usually have less flavor.

is the difference very noticable?

Istick 60tc its cheap and works fine

.06 ohm the fuck man

This.
Cuboid with the OBS engine rta or my “careless-setup“: istick 50w + subtank mini

>is the difference very noticable?
I started out with higher PG juice from Mt Baker and the flavor seemed to be pretty much the same when I got the same flavor in high VG. I suspect manufacturers may adjust the amount of flavoring so it's relatively consistent across their line.

Smoke cigarettes you pussyfaggot

That's not griffin, crius plus, but they like twins (and griffin is better, lol). There is no um.. coilheads? Just this (pic)
I like this rtda. It's tasty, it's cloudy. Sometimes I use him on Ijust mini base, lol

what am i even looking at

They're fine as long as you do your research. First, reliable batteries. Avoid efest or any other unreputable brands. Sony and Samsung make great batteries. A lot of brands will say their batteries can handle more amps than they really can, which can make them go boom if you really overwork them.

There are two types of mech mods. There are the standard ones, which have a pin, one side touches the battery, the other one touches the positive battery contact. Hybrid mods make the battery directly touch the positive pin on the atomizer. This is safe but ONLY if the pin on the atomizer sticks out. A lot of the reports of mechs exploding is because people don't understand this.

I like mechs because they are durable as hell. Not a lot of moving parts, so when one isn't working right, I can usually fix it on my own. If used properly, mechs are no more dangerous than regulated mods.

Yea it does. The rba doesn't come with the tank or kit. But they do sell them to the baby beast.

It's a tc build. I hope. Nickel wire has a lot lower resistance than kanthal wire.

I got my ijust2 for $25 online. Best pen you can buy.

the ipv d3 is my back up mod with the aspire Atlantis. That set is awesome. It's been dropped tons of times on concrete and it's still going strong with no issues.

>manufacturers
i mix my own juice with avoria .3mg bases. completely forgot that i can drop in more of the flavour in lol, sorry.

i did, i still do, vaping is just more fun

lol how much does the ijust mini even push? 70w max when fully charged?

sounds interesting but by no means i would trust myself with successfully operating a mech mod. about the batteries - some people use lg hg2s. how are they?

oh cool. does it have the same liquid eating problem as the big brother?

by the way, since you are ruski, do you get your vape stuff from aliexpress or local shops?

Rx200 and tfv8 are the best combo ever

Solid batteries, I personally use Samsung 25r batteries, but from what I've read they are great.

If you chain vape the baby will eat up juice. For me if I just sit at home and vape no stop all day I will go through about 2 tanks. I try not to vape any more then that in a day.

they are a bit higher capacity than sony vtc5s i believe, but push less amps. how important it is that the battery can push

> lol how much does the ijust mini even push? 70w max when fully charged?
That's ITTY BITTY TINY MAN can do more than you think

I've got the RX200S with a TFV8 cloudbeast, personally my favorite mod out of my hundreds lmao. honestly dude, if you just want clouds with a reasonably cheap mod go the RX direction, you can buy the stock without the DNA chip for like 70 bucks CAD and the TFV8 is like 40$. the only downside is the tank recommends a min of 100w at 0.16 ohms which will kill your battery and go through juice like a mofo. solution is to just make sure you buy 6 batteries and marry them, also have juice on you at all times. other than that its mint! they're bullet proof. if you don't want clouds, buy a crown or Hercules decent chest hit, moderate cloud, and wont drain your juice.

pic related, my current mod.

Evic vtc mini and Billow 3

Then you move to bigger leagues if yo uwant to spend more

I'm currently with a Istick Pico with a Youde EZ for carrying around and a evic with a billow3 or tsunami rda for when I'm home

If you can afford it, RX200S no doubt, atomizers are just personal bias imo

My local shops:
>Albion
>Woodpecker
>drip-drip
>NASTOYASHIY
>Babylon
And more, i suppose

Over 1kk citizens city

In local shops overprice, like, 1-5$

Why dont you upgrade to one of these? You know you want to

thats a healthy amount of smoke my ruski man

beautiful setup! thanks for your input. the tfv doesnt go through the batteries THAT fast, but it does destroy juice like it's nothing. by the way, whats the difference between the rx200s and the rx 2/3 with 3 batteries?

yeah been thinking about the evic vtc dual, but im able to spend a bit more, thats why im considering such high end mods like the rx.

holy fuck ruskianon. i live in a 1k town and we have a vape shop but its like wow expensive haha. i'm ordering stuff from the uk, its way cheaper there + free shipping.

my favourite

Fucking faggots

thanks! and its only size, if you want somethign more portable with less power you can use it with 2 batteries, if you want more, you ad the 3rd. they were basically just thinking about side and weight. i dont like them personally because the extra resistance with the third battery slot but they're pretty good all day mods and goo for clouds when you want.

then how come the 2/3 is cheaper than the 200s? there has to be something. either that or the 200s' we get are all with the dna chip.

Mirin that torso

20 amps is plenty, some people push their batteries to the full 20. If you were to use a 4.2 volt battery with a .2 coil, you would be hitting 21 amps, so in that case I would go for the vtc5. I personally never go that low, but if you are planning on doing that, the vtc5 would be a good choice.

like i said, the connections they set up with the 2/3 require more battery power, it isnt a dedicated 200w, more like 160w

yeah it seems like the vtc5 is the safest choice all around.

sorry, i skipped that bit accidentally. makes sense.

Indeed, but make sure they are coming from a good vendor. There are counterfeits of pretty much every good battery floating around on the internet. I get mine from a website called illumn. It's an extra few bucks, but very worth the peace of mind. Plus, they throw in a free battery case if you get 2 of the same battery.

im from Lithuania. there's a few nice e-shops that can be trusted. everyone i know buys from there and havent gotten a single fake battery or atomizer. the only downside is that it's fucking expensive /:

I use the Smok H-Priv 220 watt temp control with a Goon RDA by 528 Custom Vapes. And MXJO 3000mAh 18650 batteries. It is an amazing setup. If you don't like to use RDA's, I would suggest the Smok TFV4 RTA. The pic is my Vaporesso Tarot 200 watt TC with my Goon.

oh shit, isnt vaporesso stuff hella expensive? looks really fucking good though. Jealous!

Why would anyone ever need to go that high? Ever? I have a 150 and I keep mine between 50-58 watts

Remember the time you guys called people who vaped faggots?

no

If you're using a lower resistance coil, you usually have to crank the wattage. I'm pretty sure no one actually uses the whole 220 though.

one of the three coilheads included with the tfv8 is rated up to 260w.