Sup Forums the last girl i was with actually said that my dick was too small for her and basically useless so i should...

Sup Forums the last girl i was with actually said that my dick was too small for her and basically useless so i should just lock it up, now to be honest i don't think i'm THAT small, was she right ? now i have already looked at some models but i can't decide on the color. help me decide ?

now i know it seems counterproductive to get a cage to get with a girl but i liked her and i'm pretty desperate, maybe if i please her she'll give me another shot. pic related.

Jesus Christ fam shave that shit up I can smell the Doritos and obesity just from looking at it.

But wearing a cage brings a whole new world of pleasure~

if i get a cage i'll get it completely clean shaven

how is it pleasurable though ?

You're just disgusting looking. She used your average size as a cop out.

this is the model i'm looking at. just can't decide on the color, this is obviously the black one

yellow

blue

Lmao fam why are you letting a chick dictate your manhood. Holy fuck man lose some weight and become a MAN not a pussy whipped man child

and finally the pink one. this is probably my last choice, i'd already be locked up, the cage being bright pink might be too much, except maybe she'll like it ?

jesus dude

yes i am aware that i'm fat. i'm working on losing weight atm.

How it looks flaccid means nothing. Post an erect pic, then we'll be able to advise you

Naw why are you letting a woman dictate your life man. How disappointed would your grandfather be get some self confidence and don't be some cunt's play toy.

i'll try to take one, but i'm not sure if i can get hard again, i already fapped earlier

your hair looks fucked up too

my dick hard 24/7 fam, ill fuck your girl fagboi.

no thanks i prefer if nobody else did. and i usually can get hard pretty fast but it's only been like 2 hours ago so it's not as easy right now

pretty sure she's already getting fucked by someone else with a better looking dick

it's only been like 2 days man, i don't think she's that much of a slut.

ok, i managed to do it

Yeah. Probably better off in a cage. You may make a good bottom

i didn't think it was that bad. i'm definitely not bottoming for anyone though.